We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
    1 Brookbank St., Downfurrows, Shire Homestead, Arkenstone

Middle Earth Warriors wants YOU!

Middle Earth Warriors is an end-game PvE and PvMP kinship that is always on the lookout for new recruits of every class. We are highly prominent in PvMP and encourage all members and recruits to further their ranks in the Ettenmoors. In terms of PvE raiding, we schedule weekly raids for BG, DN, and the Vile Maw.

For more information, please visit our website to get a better idea of what we're about. If you like what you see, please use our application on the site and I will get in contact with you.

If you have any questions contact me (Porkrinds McSnacky, at your service -- and your family's!) in-game, send me in-game mail, or even a PM on this site.
    [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=Yellow][COLOR=Pink][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000004c607/01008/signature.png]Porkrinds[/charsig]
    [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

1 Brookbank St., Downfurrows, Shire Homestead, Arkenstone

Re: Middle Earth Warriors wants YOU!

We've recently received an influx of great new players but are always on the lookout for more top-notch raiders. If you're interested in joining MeW please fill out an application.
    [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=Yellow][COLOR=Pink][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000004c607/01008/signature.png]Porkrinds[/charsig]
    [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]