We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Open Kinship house for Fortune deed

We are opening our Kinship house to anyone who needs to complete the Fortune deed. Please feel free to read all you need but please do not take any. Simply put the paper in your bag for credit and return it to the vault. We will keep this open until April 1... or until someone steals them. Enjoy! Arkenstone, Shire Homestead, Butterbottle, 4 Brookbank home of Third Age Relics. Anyone looking for a new guild please PST Smegolas, Kibo, Lauryan or Haania... and enjoy the kegs!

Re: Open Kinship house for Fortune deed

I don't know what this deed is (it's pve... ugh... lol) but what you're doing is generous and I hope no twits spoil it for everyone. Don't be a tool... return those papers!
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

The deed is part of springfest, you eat cookies with paper in them. They are fortunes, if you read 50 you get 5 titles... we have all 50 so you don't have to go through that LOL

Very nice of you and your Kin. Cool gesture.
    [B][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000e0d13/signature.png]fearthereaver[/charsig][/B]

thank you very much, i plan on heading over there today

Thanks for the use of your Kin House and pages. That's a very cool thing your doing for everyone. All 50 pages were there when I stopped by, so it appears everyone has been upholding the honor system, it's nice to see people being courteous and respectful of this.

Again thank you for your generosity. Cheers
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000c9524/01000/signature.png]Makius[/charsig]

[size=-2][color=red]Arkenstone[/color] - [color=yellow]Makxlle[/color] Rank 9 Reaver | [color=yellow]Nikolatesla[/color] Rank 8 RK | [color=yellow]Burtbacharach[/color] Rank 6 Warg
    [color=red]Elendilmir[/color] - [color=yellow]Makxlle[/color] Rank 7 Reaver | [color=yellow]Woundpot[/color] Rank 5 BA [/size][/center]

I had to put them all in order again -_-

They are doing you a favor people, at least count to 50 properly!
    Chieftain Akart, Servant of [B]Fernando the Benevolent[/B] and [B]Chester the Sleepy Squirrel[/B]

Nice of you to do this for the crowd that doesn't read glff. It's interesting that we both had this idea, and we're only 3 houses away in parallel neighborhoods.

Looks like I have competition now.

1 Brookbank Street, Troutbottom, Shire.
    Last edited by jeedai; Mar 31 2010 at 09:18 PM.