We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Festival Fortune Deed Not Advancing

I've been having a problem getting one of the deeds to advance. I've had two #44s, and neither has advanced the deed. It still shows that I need #44.

I have submitted a bug report, I will probably petition it, although I have a strong suspicion how that will go.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000130874/signature.png]Wulfmaer[/charsig]

Re: Festival Fortune Deed Not Advancing

I had this exact same problem and heard from others that this particular page is bugged. It was recommended to me to try trading it back and forth with another player - this supposedly has worked for some.

I filed a help ticket on the issue and when I logged on the next day it was updated on all of my characters. So either relogging fixed it or a GM assisted while I was offline.

Hope that helps!
    "The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater."
    [b][u][ M e n e l d o r ][/u][/b] | Aethniniel || Aethnin || Aethwen |

There is a problem with this page, from what i remember.

From what I have seen #45 counts for BOTH 44 and 45. At least it did for me and my friend. Try that as well.
    Leader of [url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=173712]R.A.I.D.[/url] (Rememberme's Awesome Instructional Directions).

Fantasy Land, sharing a house with Loch Ness and Bigfoot

Quote Originally Posted by nikito View Post
    There is a problem with this page, from what i remember.

From what I have seen #45 counts for BOTH 44 and 45. At least it did for me and my friend. Try that as well.
    THIS! Just to confirm for Nikito, after having three #44's, i got a #45 and it ticked off both entires on the deed.
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=yellow]"I wonder what causes this, and if it could be changed," shows a much deeper thought process than, "Is it laziness or incompetence that prevents my desires from being fulfilled?"[/COLOR] ~ [COLOR=blue][B]floon[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [COLOR=#0000ff][SIZE=1][COLOR=yellow]"There are no limits to the devious plans of Sapience™"[/COLOR][COLOR=blue] ~ [B]Tolero[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c000000052200/01001/signature.png]Borihnon[/charsig]