We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Forum Help

Forum Help

New to the LOTRO Forum's but not new to the game. Anyone know why I am unable to post in certain threads? i.e... kinship thread and others. Any info will help, since the lotro support group has been less than helpful.

There has been a rash of spambots trolling the forums recently.

So, they have added posting restrictions to new posters.

Quote Originally Posted by sniperdier View Post
    New to the LOTRO Forum's but not new to the game. Anyone know why I am unable to post in certain threads? i.e... kinship thread and others. Any info will help, since the lotro support group has been less than helpful.
    They had to make some changes to forum software parameters due to some nasty spammers as mentioned above. Looks like you're one of the people caught in that by accident. You're not banned or anything serious, but the forums are treating you like a newly registered player.

Try this:
    - Exit all instances of your browser, completely. None running.
    - Start one up, clear browser cache, clear cookies.
    - Exit again. Wait an hour. (Seriously. Log onto LOTRO and do a slayer deed or something.)
    - Now try it

If that does not work, send in a support ticket for the forum.
    The Lag is so bad I saw Sara Oakheart outrun someone - kickman77

Cener, Ingo, Rilibald, Hesred, Halras, Belegthelion, Ingoror, Gloringo
    Arkenstone (ex-Elendilmir) - The Osgiliath Guard - http://www.theoldergamers.com