We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    430

    Considering a transfer to this server

    Hey all, I have been playing on Meneldor for what seems like forever, but I just moved out west and I heard that there is a decent PST population on this server. At the moment I'd only be transferring one character, since I need to save money until I find a job out here. What class do you think is the most needed? Pretty much all of mine are listed in my signature, except for a lvl 60 captain that doesn't get out much, as well as a lvl 50 guardian.

    Thanks in advance for the info
    Aryawyn * Melithoniel* Lithraen * Nightchill * Dunsparrow * Zorroxanne * Sugarbaby * Tankwyn * Sugarboosh * Bearbarella
    Leader of Fail Casuals on Gladden

  2. #2

    Re: Considering a transfer to this server

    I'd say it depends on what you plan to do

    Are you looking at raiding or casual play? I am assuming groups since you are looking for what's needed.

    In general I'd say there is a need for Captains and Loremasters... but then again, I think my perception might be skewed a bit as well. It will be nice to see what others have to say. BTW, like the kin name in your sig .
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000002b0da/01004/signature.png]Jilla[/charsig]
    Vilya's Ambassador of Happiness, Goodwill, and Fuzzy Kittens' and Somesuch!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    430

    Re: Considering a transfer to this server

    Quote Originally Posted by Jilla View Post
    I'd say it depends on what you plan to do

    Are you looking at raiding or casual play? I am assuming groups since you are looking for what's needed.

    In general I'd say there is a need for Captains and Loremasters... but then again, I think my perception might be skewed a bit as well. It will be nice to see what others have to say. BTW, like the kin name in your sig .
    I'm hoping for group play as time permits I am not someone who *has* to raid but I just like experiencing all of the content I pay for.. I'm experienced in DN and BG (first two bosses HM) on my champ and LM, but not on my other characters. I'm hoping I won't have to leave grouping/raiding behind altogether. Even if it's just SG and the Moria instances.

    And thanks! If you ever roll a low level hobbit alt on Meneldor just let me know and I'll shoot you an invite hehe. That's an alt kin a friend and I made. I used to be the Leader of Shenanigans, but this kin name is cool as well.
    Aryawyn * Melithoniel* Lithraen * Nightchill * Dunsparrow * Zorroxanne * Sugarbaby * Tankwyn * Sugarboosh * Bearbarella
    Leader of Fail Casuals on Gladden

  4. #4

    Re: Considering a transfer to this server

    Quote Originally Posted by iolana View Post
    I'm hoping for group play as time permits I am not someone who *has* to raid but I just like experiencing all of the content I pay for.. I'm experienced in DN and BG (first two bosses HM) on my champ and LM, but not on my other characters. I'm hoping I won't have to leave grouping/raiding behind altogether. Even if it's just SG and the Moria instances.

    And thanks! If you ever roll a low level hobbit alt on Meneldor just let me know and I'll shoot you an invite hehe. That's an alt kin a friend and I made. I used to be the Leader of Shenanigans, but this kin name is cool as well.
    I sent you a PM with some info
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000002b0da/01004/signature.png]Jilla[/charsig]
    Vilya's Ambassador of Happiness, Goodwill, and Fuzzy Kittens' and Somesuch!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    274

    Re: Considering a transfer to this server

    Hobbit lovers of middle-earth.... What type of love are we talking about?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0100000cedb7/signature.png]Webspittle[/charsig]
    Mingie

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    430

    Re: Considering a transfer to this server

    Quote Originally Posted by dosentexist View Post
    Hobbit lovers of middle-earth.... What type of love are we talking about?
    uhm.. love like you love chocolate or coffee or pie. Then again it's pretty much a kin made up of my bf and mine's alts. And we are lovers that happen to be hobbits ^^
    Last edited by iolana; Apr 02 2010 at 04:41 PM.
    Aryawyn * Melithoniel* Lithraen * Nightchill * Dunsparrow * Zorroxanne * Sugarbaby * Tankwyn * Sugarboosh * Bearbarella
    Leader of Fail Casuals on Gladden

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    430

    Re: Considering a transfer to this server

    Bit of an update:

    I sent in my request for a transfer, and my LM is making her way over here from Meneldor. They say it could take up to two weeks.. Must be a long trip ^^

    I'm not even really doing it for the raiding, but just so I won't feel bad not having a lvl 65 to help out others. This community freakin rocks, and is SOooo friendly and mature. I <3 all the people I have met so far and have to give a shout out to Seekers of the Seven Stars for being a very fun, casual kin. Thanks for taking in my baby guard and hunter
    Aryawyn * Melithoniel* Lithraen * Nightchill * Dunsparrow * Zorroxanne * Sugarbaby * Tankwyn * Sugarboosh * Bearbarella
    Leader of Fail Casuals on Gladden

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload