We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Considering a transfer to this server

Hey all, I have been playing on Meneldor for what seems like forever, but I just moved out west and I heard that there is a decent PST population on this server. At the moment I'd only be transferring one character, since I need to save money until I find a job out here. What class do you think is the most needed? Pretty much all of mine are listed in my signature, except for a lvl 60 captain that doesn't get out much, as well as a lvl 50 guardian.

Thanks in advance for the info
    Aryawyn * Melithoniel* Lithraen * Nightchill * Dunsparrow * Zorroxanne * Sugarbaby * Tankwyn * Sugarboosh * Bearbarella
    Leader of Fail Casuals on Gladden

Re: Considering a transfer to this server

I'd say it depends on what you plan to do

Are you looking at raiding or casual play? I am assuming groups since you are looking for what's needed.

In general I'd say there is a need for Captains and Loremasters... but then again, I think my perception might be skewed a bit as well. It will be nice to see what others have to say. BTW, like the kin name in your sig .
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000002b0da/01004/signature.png]Jilla[/charsig]
    Vilya's Ambassador of Happiness, Goodwill, and Fuzzy Kittens' and Somesuch!

Quote Originally Posted by Jilla View Post
    I'd say it depends on what you plan to do

Are you looking at raiding or casual play? I am assuming groups since you are looking for what's needed.

In general I'd say there is a need for Captains and Loremasters... but then again, I think my perception might be skewed a bit as well. It will be nice to see what others have to say. BTW, like the kin name in your sig .
    I'm hoping for group play as time permits I am not someone who *has* to raid but I just like experiencing all of the content I pay for.. I'm experienced in DN and BG (first two bosses HM) on my champ and LM, but not on my other characters. I'm hoping I won't have to leave grouping/raiding behind altogether. Even if it's just SG and the Moria instances.

And thanks! If you ever roll a low level hobbit alt on Meneldor just let me know and I'll shoot you an invite hehe. That's an alt kin a friend and I made. I used to be the Leader of Shenanigans, but this kin name is cool as well.
    Aryawyn * Melithoniel* Lithraen * Nightchill * Dunsparrow * Zorroxanne * Sugarbaby * Tankwyn * Sugarboosh * Bearbarella

Quote Originally Posted by iolana View Post
    I'm hoping for group play as time permits I am not someone who *has* to raid but I just like experiencing all of the content I pay for.. I'm experienced in DN and BG (first two bosses HM) on my champ and LM, but not on my other characters. I'm hoping I won't have to leave grouping/raiding behind altogether. Even if it's just SG and the Moria instances.

And thanks! If you ever roll a low level hobbit alt on Meneldor just let me know and I'll shoot you an invite hehe. That's an alt kin a friend and I made. I used to be the Leader of Shenanigans, but this kin name is cool as well.
    I sent you a PM with some info
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000002b0da/01004/signature.png]Jilla[/charsig]
    Vilya's Ambassador of Happiness, Goodwill, and Fuzzy Kittens' and Somesuch!

Hobbit lovers of middle-earth.... What type of love are we talking about?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0100000cedb7/signature.png]Webspittle[/charsig]
    Mingie

Quote Originally Posted by dosentexist View Post
    Hobbit lovers of middle-earth.... What type of love are we talking about?
    uhm.. love like you love chocolate or coffee or pie. Then again it's pretty much a kin made up of my bf and mine's alts. And we are lovers that happen to be hobbits ^^
    Last edited by iolana; Apr 02 2010 at 04:41 PM.

Bit of an update:

I sent in my request for a transfer, and my LM is making her way over here from Meneldor. They say it could take up to two weeks.. Must be a long trip ^^

I'm not even really doing it for the raiding, but just so I won't feel bad not having a lvl 65 to help out others. This community freakin rocks, and is SOooo friendly and mature. I <3 all the people I have met so far and have to give a shout out to Seekers of the Seven Stars for being a very fun, casual kin. Thanks for taking in my baby guard and hunter