We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

While I enjoy the new housing Items...

I'm out of places to put things!
    I have my beautiful scholar paintings.
    I have the Summerfest landscape.
    I am getting a Shrew painting.
    Festive candle Thorins Bust Tale of Elendil.

I do think we need more rugs and a winter/fall bed. Some new chairs, Rocking chairs? Padded Chairs?

But that it really.
    Too many knickknacks and potpourri.
    Ararax

Re: While I enjoy the new housing Items...

Same.

I have more items in storage on alts and mains than I have slots to put them.

Even rotating items out through the seasons, there are other things that just don't seem to make it into rotation anymore, mostly all of those taxidermy trophies I've gathered over the years..

Debating making my own Kin just to be able to have a kin hall all to my lonesome so I could display them more, but even then I know I'd run out of room real soon after.
    [COLOR=#ffa500]0096 2251 2110 8105[/COLOR]

Exclamation Re: While I enjoy the new housing Items...

I absolutely agree

Turbine,
    PLEASE increase our housing hooks/slots! We have festival items throghout the year, instance trophies, and crafted items! I would love to display and coordinate decor per season but at the moment the decorating system is very limiting. I greatly look forward to these improvements!
    [U][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042040000000b3411/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [/U]Too many toons to list and I'm too lazy to try