We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Skirmish Marks on Lowbies

So, I've managed to win a whack of skirmish marks on my lowbies due to the lotteries...and I finally figured out what to do with them.

Even though you can't participate in skirmishes below level 30, you CAN still trade in skirmish marks for items at the skirmish vendors!!!

I've spent a lot of marks on Fused Relics for one of my characters.

But I am kicking myself b/c on one character, she's won almost had enough for a Scroll of Empowerment (but I spent them as I went).

BTW - pst me in game if you want one of my 30 odd Spring Themes or 1000 fireworks...
    Last edited by Fruinjuice; Mar 26 2010 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Grammar
    Krysfaerun (100 Minstrel), Wyrana (100 Guardian), Krysfrune (100 Rune-Keeper), Voxmoney (32 Warden), Merrykrysmas (38 Burglar) - Vox Immortalis
    Krysbruin (61 Beorning) - Hammer of Wrath
    Manlyman (41 Captain) - Tappa Kegga Dae

Re: Skirmish Marks on Lowbies

Quote Originally Posted by Fruinjuice View Post
    So, I've managed to win a whack of skirmish marks on my lowbies due to the lotteries...and I finally figured out what to do with them.

Even though you can't participate in skirmishes below level 30, you CAN still trade in skirmish marks for items at the skirmish vendors!!!

I've spend a lot of marks on Fused Relics for one of my characters.
    Been doing the same on my crafting alt who won a number of times. I figured out the same thing yesterday, had marks from some previous lotto just sitting there, and when it got to be about 800 I started to think wow, these shouldn't go to waste