We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

how to get legendary shard/fragments on decon

I've deconstructed a few items at level 11 and gotten neither shards nor fragments at this point. What is the level needed to get shards (or a chance of getting them)? To get fragments (or a chance of getting them)? I've been making Captain's emblems and while shards are cheap enough on the AH, fragments seem to go for 500-600 silver each or more, with 3 needed for a level 65 emblem that is adding up.

Re: how to get legendary shard/fragments on decon

I have gotten fragments at level 1. However, the higher the level of the LI, the better the chance for one and for multiple fragments. For example, I have deconned level 51's and received 6-8 fragments.

Seems like you always get a fragment starting at lvl 31.
    [U]Gladden - Thronnos Rokke Clan[/U]
    [B]Tuomer[/B], Captain lvl 65
    [B]Twink[/B], Burglar lvl 65
    [B]Curangail[/B], Champion lvl 65

Quote Originally Posted by DelgonTheWise View Post
    I've deconstructed a few items at level 11 and gotten neither shards nor fragments at this point. What is the level needed to get shards (or a chance of getting them)? To get fragments (or a chance of getting them)? I've been making Captain's emblems and while shards are cheap enough on the AH, fragments seem to go for 500-600 silver each or more, with 3 needed for a level 65 emblem that is adding up.
    You have to say the word fragment backwards exactly 6 times and then click the "decon" button with your left hand while having your right eye closed. Works everytime.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000369e1/01001/signature.png]Manhandsmagee[/charsig]
    [/center]