We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fishy Story

Fishy Story

I don't understand the two legged folks - but here is what happened.
    Before we get to the fishing story; however, we've got a single photo from the First Annual Firefoot Dogshow.

Re: Fishy Story

Last edited by Jerboa; Mar 23 2010 at 07:53 PM.

I gotta say you're definitely my favorite poster, wargfoot.

I need to actually go creepside and group with you sometime....
    [B][COLOR=red]Turn[/COLOR] - Guardian
    [COLOR=red]Balandolen[/COLOR] - Lore-master
    [COLOR=red]Turnholm[/COLOR] - Minstrel

[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by MataTahu View Post
    I need to actually go creepside and group with you sometime....
    I spend most of my time hiding.
    I wait for some weak, half dead thing with a hacking cough to stumble by me.
    I jump the target, blow all my cool downs and nearly kill the thing.
    I then get zerged by about 500 commandos who give me a trip back to the spawn.

It isn't as fun as it sounds.

lol wargfoot, I knew when I started firing at the 48 hunter there would be a story that came out of this. The fight in which Helly showed up turned out to be a nice little battle, renown and infamy was flowing on both sides.
    [CENTER][COLOR=olive][COLOR=black][SIZE=1][COLOR=white]Linkith[/COLOR] [COLOR=lime]R6 Captain [/COLOR][COLOR=lime][COLOR=#000000][COLOR=white]Shiekk[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]R4 Burglar[COLOR=white] Quinton [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]R8 Minstrel [/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=white][COLOR=red]Ileechu[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]R9 Weaver[COLOR=red] Ihe[/COLOR][COLOR=red]elu[/COLOR] R4 Defiler[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

I certainly wish my Burglar could use a bow like the one in your story did... Plus, Elven Burglars would be F.O.W.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d010000083475/signature.png]Sixofsix[/charsig]

[i][b][color=maroon]"You will hate me in the end... I promise"[/i][/color][/b]

Quote Originally Posted by mgajeski View Post
    lol wargfoot, I knew when I started firing at the 48 hunter there would be a story that came out of this. The fight in which Helly showed up turned out to be a nice little battle, renown and infamy was flowing on both sides.
    I'm having a great deal of fun messing with people.

Some of my favorite things:
    1: Run along side a level 40ish Freep all the way back to the EC without attacking.
    2: Lay down beside a random Freep and then come out of stealth and see how he responds.
    3: Kill elves right outside the EC and watch what the Freeps inside the EC do about it.
    4: Stealth into a pack of Freeps, wedgie one and then HIPS out.
    5: Bounce around just outside of range but disappear as soon as they get close. Repeat.

There are some strange psychological things I see almost every day.

I've appeared beside someone and they run - and keep on running - while I stand there and watch them disappear over the horizon. That makes me laugh every time. It isn't just noobs that do that, some vets do that as well, probably afraid that there are 3 other wargs nearby (and there often is, for sure).

Other people I appear beside will run around and play jump the warg. These are my kind of people - get some bows, maybe a hug, and then they run off.

I've done this with Helly before, he had the worst response. He went and got Rathion and some hunter and they mercilessly hunted me down and deaded me. I didn't name the hunter because he is now right at the top of my "todo" list. NOTE FOR HELLY: You can solo me pal, you don't need Rathion.

Abramn exibits the strangest behavior.

He'll track me, usually when I'm whacking elves outside the EC (I'm visible), and he'll step just outside of the camp, hit me with one arrow, and then run back inside. While I'm still visible, and trying to pull the arrow out of my forehead, he'll track me again. I'll get tracked 3-4 times while never being stealthed to begin with - which is very odd. At times he's watching me from the wall and I stealth (so I can get a bleed on an elf) and he'll immediately track me.

So there is some really strange oddballs out there.
    I'm seeing just how sick Firefoot is after all.

Quote Originally Posted by sinn_fatale View Post
    I certainly wish my Burglar could use a bow like the one in your story did... Plus, Elven Burglars would be F.O.W.
    BAH!
    I got his class wrong.
    I didn't even look - I'm so embarrassed I'll never write another story again.

I blame you, Six.

It was a great story/posting, matey... I was just being silly.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d010000083475/signature.png]Sixofsix[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Jerboa View Post
    I'm having a great deal of fun messing with people.

Some of my favorite things:
    1: Run along side a level 40ish Freep all the way back to the EC without attacking.
    2: Lay down beside a random Freep and then come out of stealth and see how he responds.
    3: Kill elves right outside the EC and watch what the Freeps inside the EC do about it.
    4: Stealth into a pack of Freeps, wedgie one and then HIPS out.
    5: Bounce around just outside of range but disappear as soon as they get close. Repeat.

There are some strange psychological things I see almost every day.

I've appeared beside someone and they run - and keep on running - while I stand there and watch them disappear over the horizon. That makes me laugh every time. It isn't just noobs that do that, some vets do that as well, probably afraid that there are 3 other wargs nearby (and there often is, for sure).

Other people I appear beside will run around and play jump the warg. These are my kind of people - get some bows, maybe a hug, and then they run off.

I've done this with Helly before, he had the worst response. He went and got Rathion and some hunter and they mercilessly hunted me down and deaded me. I didn't name the hunter because he is now right at the top of my "todo" list. NOTE FOR HELLY: You can solo me pal, you don't need Rathion.

Abramn exibits the strangest behavior.

He'll track me, usually when I'm whacking elves outside the EC (I'm visible), and he'll step just outside of the camp, hit me with one arrow, and then run back inside. While I'm still visible, and trying to pull the arrow out of my forehead, he'll track me again. I'll get tracked 3-4 times while never being stealthed to begin with - which is very odd. At times he's watching me from the wall and I stealth (so I can get a bleed on an elf) and he'll immediately track me.

So there is some really strange oddballs out there.
    I'm seeing just how sick Firefoot is after all.
    You are one goofy warg, but as long as you are having fun, that is all that matters.

Keep it up bud!!! Your stories are definitely better than the upteen million tater bash threads.
    [CENTER][COLOR=olive][COLOR=black][SIZE=1][COLOR=white]Linkith[/COLOR] [COLOR=lime]R6 Captain [/COLOR][COLOR=lime][COLOR=#000000][COLOR=white]Shiekk[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]R4 Burglar[COLOR=white] Quinton [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]R8 Minstrel [/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=white][COLOR=red]Ileechu[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]R9 Weaver[COLOR=red] Ihe[/COLOR][COLOR=red]elu[/COLOR] R4 Defiler[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by sinn_fatale View Post
    It was a great story/posting, matey... I was just being silly.
    I wish you were on earlier - then maybe you'd end up in a story.
    It would feature a cowardly goat-riding spider that pops manheal in 1v1s.

Quote Originally Posted by mgajeski View Post
    You are one goofy warg, but as long as you are having fun, that is all that matters.
    Thanks for being a part of the story.
    Unfortunately, I cannot offer you any royalties as there are none.

Heh, i didn't go and get raith and the hunter they were comin out and well we decided to group and yes we will hunt a warg down cause it makes me feel special inside. But also if i know your just alone i will not run from a 1v1 even if im losing.

Quote Originally Posted by AEW View Post
    Heh, i didn't go and get raith and the hunter they were comin out and well we decided to group and yes we will hunt a warg down cause it makes me feel special inside. But also if i know your just alone i will not run from a 1v1 even if im losing.
    We had some nice 1v1 battles.
    I'll be sure to bring friends next time.

BTW, you are an ezmoding, goat-riding, zerging, epic fail (1).

NOTES
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    1: I'm modeling myself after Moorwyn.

Doesn't really work since you seem like a nice guy, oh and your a better warg then moorwhine.

Doesn't really work since you seem like a nice guy, oh and your a better warg then moorwhine.
    Just so you know, in order to beat you in the 1v1 (the single time I won) I had to use a brand to avoid the stuns/roots/whatever. Without that you owned me pretty easily.

As for the hunting me down and killing me with a hunter, well that is always big fun. Nothing is worse than a hunter who doesn't use the tracking skill to lead a party to the victim. I'll be sure to pay more attention to the tracking spam when you're on.

How did you like being compared to a skin rash in the story?

Still better then moorwhine he used all cds he had and only got me down 3k, but the skin rash i didn't know if its suppose to be a good thing or a bad thing. If its a good rash then good, but if its a bad one boo!

Quote Originally Posted by Jerboa View Post
    It would feature a cowardly goat-riding spider that pops manheal in 1v1s.
    Slander & calumny... I've never once ridden a goat.

Darn it! I do not think it was me! I wanted to be the "Stalker's Enemy"(*1)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    (*1) - Referring to my title and my want to keel you.
    Havoksnipes - Rank 12
    Blackarrow's Enemy, Reaver's Enemy, Stalker's Enemy, War-Leader's Foe, Weaver Foe, Defiler-Foe
    The Battlemaster
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000078c86/signature.png]Havoksnipes[/charsig]
    I am the Geek in Pink. What now?

It wasn't you havok the hunter we had was better(he was in TU tho) <3 /kiss

It wasn't you havok the hunter we had was better(he was in TU tho) <3 /kiss
    Yeah, the hunter you had with you is the ONLY competent hunter I've tangled with so far.
    *twists the dagger in Havok's back*

!!!

Your star is forfeit.
    Havoksnipes - Rank 12
    Blackarrow's Enemy, Reaver's Enemy, Stalker's Enemy, War-Leader's Foe, Weaver Foe, Defiler-Foe
    The Battlemaster
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000078c86/signature.png]Havoksnipes[/charsig]
    I am the Geek in Pink. What now?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast