We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Greetings Everyone, Tookwell has something to share!

Hey All its official, I have gotten my own site, it is called the MMO Agent! It is basically a site, where I post info on any content updates on LOTRO or WOW or other big MMO titles! I also talk about future MMO's coming soon. Become a Tookwell Follower! Join me Windfola-ers! I have just stared the site, its not much for now, but content will be updated, I already have 2 forum posts, and a topic at the home page. Join me!

Here's the link:

http://mmo-agent.webs.com/

Hope you enjoy my friends, for I AM the MMO Agent! and I will keep up with all the info I can muster for all the popular MMO titles!

Tookwell, and now the MMO Agent!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0720600000005c628/01003/signature.png]Cenarious[/charsig

Re: Greetings Everyone, Tookwell has something to share!

I would never of guessed that you, tookwell, would have something to share with us.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/07206010000066c14/signature.png]Crasher[/charsig]

Why are you always the sarcastic person Corvellos, whenever I post anything, you say that I am either in a god forsaken psych ward or trying to imply I am some elaborate ret ard! God Corvellos, stop slamming me down, I cant post a dam thread here without you coming to be a rude jerk! Go criticize or shoot down someone else. You might think and say "I am not criticizing you" Well I beg to differ Corvellos, if you have nothing good on your mind, then please shut up. thank you, Do you realize I am thinking of retiring from the forums permanently? Its because all you people take me as a village idiot! (You dont believe me, read the last 2 topic threads!)
    I am in a pissy mood already today. Just Shut up Corvellos, If theres a ignore button or something I would use it. I most likely will retire from the forums, because right now I dont care anymore. If there will be anymore threads here making fun of me, then yes, I will retire. And I wont chill either, because you guys dont answer any questions I post on the forums, NONE! If you tease or criticize me once or twice, ok, its funny, BUT EVERY SINGLE POST I MAKE, NO QUESTION I ASK IS ANSWERED, JUST DAM CRITICIZING TOPICS! All I hear are "Hey tookwell, hows the mental institute?" "Hey tookwell, how was the psych ward?" Whats wrong with you people. I am just about done posting here! I dont know if your even gonna listen to this thread, and post criticizing comments up anyway. If thats the case, then I am practically done on the forums

You people must take me as the village idiot on the forums, Do you? It must be, because the stuff you guys post up about me, really point toward that title. So I may practically be done here. I am not going to live in a community where all I get is criticism and sarcastic remarks from my brethren on the forums. So consider this a request. Please stop posting your criticizing comments, and actually answer the questions I ask. If you dont want to, then just leave the post alone!

Anymore of this stuff guys, and I swear to God!!! I will quit the forums, permanently! Or at least until everyone forgets the name Tookwell ever existed! I have had a bad week and you guys are saying, arent really helping jack!

So just do this, either answer the questions I have put up on the forums, or restrain yourself from criticizing. Is that so hard, If so, then this community is worse then I have first believed! So once again, if this stuff doesnt stop, then I will be gone from the forums!

Tookwell
    Last edited by tookwell; Mar 24 2010 at 01:35 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0720600000005c628/01003/signature.png]Cenarious[/charsig

So you are thinking about leaving?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0720600000012aff1/01007/signature.png]Shawnolas[/charsig]

Killing a Boogan somm'ers, 'cause they remind me of Bogarts.

+1 rep, for the best flame post on a deserving recipient I've seen in a while
    -1 rep, for not knowing about the forum ignore feature
    +1 rep, for good sentence structure and punctuation
    -1 rep, for not having fixed your sig
    +1 rep, for starting your own web site
    ______________________________ __
    +1 rep for Tookwell
    Yeah!

TBH I would go to see your web site, but the fact that you can't get your signature correct here, does not fill me with confidence. Fix your sig, then we will see.
    ****Bogarts! We hates Bogarts!****

Well, so far he's got a WoW cinematic with a warning in all caps stating that there are spoilers, and that we should WATCH AT OUR OWN RISK. Below it is a short paragraph more or less describing what happens in the cine, so you shouldn't read either.

Not being familiar with the WoW mythos, I watched and read. I never knew pixels could overact that badly.

Note to Tookwell: No, no one thinks you're the village idiot. That honor is reserved for another...in my mind, at least. Covellos was just making a gently ironic comment.

Further note to Tookwell: Fix that sig! Then link your site below it, many people do that here. It will bring you some traffic.

[color=pink]Some must fight, so that all may be free.[/color]

Corvellos ftl.

And there is an ignore feature. =O
    Findurin - 85 Desperate Flighter - UnitedSands of Dark TrucidOticus | Gauwrun - r7 Stalker - A Team | Ashnakh - r5 Warleader - A Team
    [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?320682-Dear-Turbine-(Or-concerning-Frankenspiders)"]Support Frankenspider![/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by tookwell View Post
    Why are you always the sarcastic person Corvellos, whenever I post anything, you say that I am either in a god forsaken psych ward or trying to imply I am some elaborate re****! God Corvellos, stop slamming me down, I can’t post a dam thread here without you coming to be a rude jerk! Go criticize or shoot down someone else. You might think and say "I am not criticizing you" Well I beg to differ Corvellos, if you have nothing good on your mind, then please shut up. thank you, Do you realize I am thinking of retiring from the forums permanently? It’s because all you people take me as a village idiot! (You don’t believe me, read the last 2 topic threads!)
    I am in a pissy mood already today. Just Shut up Corvellos, If there’s a ignore button or something I would use it. I most likely will retire from the forums, because right now I don’t care anymore. If there will be anymore threads here making fun of me, then yes, I will retire. And I won’t chill either, because you guys don’t answer any questions I post on the forums, NONE! If you tease or criticize me once or twice, ok, it’s funny, BUT EVERY SINGLE POST I MAKE, NO QUESTION I ASK IS ANSWERED, JUST DAM CRITICIZING TOPICS! All I hear are "Hey tookwell, how’s the mental institute?" "Hey tookwell, how was the psych ward?" What’s wrong with you people. I am just about done posting here! I don’t know if your even gonna listen to this thread, and post criticizing comments up anyway. If that’s the case, then I am practically done on the forums

You people must take me as the village idiot on the forums, Do you? It must be, because the stuff you guys post up about me, really point toward that title. So I may practically be done here. I am not going to live in a community where all I get is criticism and sarcastic remarks from my brethren on the forums. So consider this a request. Please stop posting your criticizing comments, and actually answer the questions I ask. If you don’t want to, then just leave the post alone!

Anymore of this stuff guys, and I swear to God!!! I will quit the forums, permanently! Or at least until everyone forgets the name Tookwell ever existed! I have had a bad week and you guys are saying, aren’t really helping jack!

So just do this, either answer the questions I have put up on the forums, or restrain yourself from criticizing. Is that so hard, If so, then this community is worse than I have first believed! So once again, if this stuff doesn’t stop, then I will be gone from the forums!

Tookwell
    Not to defend the ones who mock you as a knee-jerk reaction to your posts, but you do come across as requiring a lot of attention from us. There’s no crime in being a type A personality, but we’re going to answer the questions we want to answer; that’s just something you’re not going to be able to control. To insist that we do answer them is very likely going to get you responses not unlike “You are not the boss of me.”

You’re going to have to ask yourself if the questions or topics you post are more for us or more for yourself. If for us, then thank you. But, if you are posting just to see what type of reaction or accolades you can get, that’s going to come across as a bit narcissistic. If you have a need to gain fame and acclaim on a forum board, perhaps you do need to explore your options elsewhere, because forums are a poor place to try to gain a sense of self-worth.

P.S. You know, you may just want to put one of these ] on the end of your signature.
    Last edited by Dalthalion; Mar 24 2010 at 03:39 PM.
    [SIZE="3"][i][B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]The ability to serve and the ability to rule have no difference, for both are designed to seek the best for another.[/FONT][/B][/i][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Dalthalion View Post
    P.S. You know, you may just want to put one of these ] on the end of your signature.
    But that would mean Tookwell is... .

Yes, that's a bit obvious by now, don't you think?
    [SIZE="3"][i][B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]The ability to serve and the ability to rule have no difference, for both are designed to seek the best for another.[/FONT][/B][/i][/SIZE]

Not to defend the ones who mock you as a knee-jerk reaction to your posts, but you do come across as requiring a lot of attention from us. There’s no crime in being a type A personality, but we’re going to answer the questions we want to answer; that’s just something you’re not going to be able to control. To insist that we do answer them is very likely going to get you responses not unlike “You are not the boss of me.”

You’re going to have to ask yourself if the questions or topics you post are more for us or more for yourself. If for us, then thank you. But, if you are posting just to see what type of reaction or accolades you can get, that’s going to come across as a bit narcissistic. If you have a need to gain fame and acclaim on a forum board, perhaps you do need to explore your options elsewhere, because forums are a poor place to try to gain a sense of self-worth.

Clearly you didnt read my entire thread there dude, I said either answer my questions or shut up if you got any criticizing comments, and to answer someone else' question about me leaving... If this keeps up, then I will leave the forums not the game.

And yes....thats me Cenarious/Morgallis. See if anyone actually gives a dam

Also, you think I havent tried to fix my dam sig! I have tried alot, nothings working, and besides, who cares about the sig! You all know who I am, whats the deal!

And yes, Thanks for telling me theres an ignore feature, now I have added Corvellos to the list. Gratz Corvellos, your the first one on my forum ignore list.

Rush said he would leave the country if the health care reform bill passed...I bet he is not telling the truth either.

Clearly you didnt read my entire thread there dude, I said either answer my questions or shut up if you got any criticizing comments, and to answer someone else' question about me leaving... If this keeps up, then I will leave the forums not the game.

Also, you think I havent tried to fix my dam sig! I have tried alot, nothings working, and besides, who cares about the sig! You all know who I am, whats the deal!

And yes, Thanks for telling me theres an ignore feature, now I have added Corvellos to the list. Gratz Corvellos, your the first one on my forum ignore list.
    Reading comprehension AND Corvellos ftl.
    Findurin - 85 Desperate Flighter - UnitedSands of Dark TrucidOticus | Gauwrun - r7 Stalker - A Team | Ashnakh - r5 Warleader - A Team
    [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?320682-Dear-Turbine-(Or-concerning-Frankenspiders)"]Support Frankenspider![/URL]

Have you tried adding the closing bracket (]) at the end as Dalthalion suggested? If not, try it.

Why is it a big deal? You just launched your own website devoted to a subject you're passionate about. If you're passionate enough and are willing to work hard enough, it could be quite successful. But when problems arise you can't simply throw your hands up and go, "Who cares"...you gotta put it right.

[color=pink]Some must fight, so that all may be free.[/color]

I might get a non-free real content site up and running before I try to sell it. Can't fault you for your enthusiasm though.

You'd be better off just using a twit for your posts. Nope, I'm not going to say it :-)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000000c5379/01005/signature.png]Blizzscanner[/charsig]
    Beastbastage 65 LM Cluanar 65 Champ Andtenille 65 Captain Daur 65 Burg
    Bratek 65 Guard Gimless 65 RK
    [url]www.gamersvault.net[/url]

Torkwell really doesn't like this corvellos fellow.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/07206010000066c14/signature.png]Crasher[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Taralom View Post
    Reading comprehension AND Corvellos ftl.
    umm, hai have we met?

You're upset; we get that already. But I retract neither my observation nor my advice. Take it or don't; it's your choice. By carrying on, however, you're just taking attention away from the grievances you're trying to convey.

You're upset; we get that already. But I retract neither my observation nor my advice. Take it or don't; it's your choice. By carrying on, however, you're just taking attention away from the grievances you're trying to convey.
    You can lead a horse to water.....

I'm betting Tookwell hears that a lot.

Can you people just answer the god dam questions! For gods sakes this is suppose to be a discussion post! But once again, whenever I post any ****, you all come in, with your criticizing and insulting comments Come on people, and btw, do you think I am joking when I say I will leave? Make no mistake Windfola, I WILL leave! if this **** keeps up, and holy ****, the forums of world of warcraft are better then lotros forums here!

Can you people just answer the god dam questions! For gods sakes this is suppose to be a discussion post! But once again, whenever I post any ****, you all come in, with your criticizing and insulting comments Come on people, and btw, do you think I am joking when I say I will leave? Make no mistake Windfola, I WILL leave! if this **** keeps up, and holy ****, the forums of world of warcraft are better then lotros forums here!
    Then leave? And please stop cursing its offending me.