We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Threaded View

Re: Why are Captains low in numbers?

I don't know... i started a Cappy alt 2 weeks ago, and I'm loving him.

I've only died once (due to disconnect), and I have to say i've done some battles that none of my other alts at the same level would have survived. That means no trip to the circle, no backtracking, big time saver. So as far as I can tell so far, time leveling is a wash in the end, if not faster that some classes. I highly doubt that they are the slowest to level class of them all...

People's perceptions about solo combat being slow probably comes from lack of melee skills...but I really don't see that. BS, DB, Cutting attack, DS, then repeat if no crits, and no healing needing anywhere..but really my LM or Burg skill rotation feels no better solo, even though they might have 1 or 2 extra in there..the buffs/debuffs "feel" like the a captain's pre-fight buffs, just with short durations and a need to reapply (different, but not necessarily better)
    Last edited by aleczander; Mar 26 2010 at 11:39 AM.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000000f60e2/signature.png]Jaylaxel[/charsig]
    Jaylaxel - 83 LM | Moiron - 85 Champ | [COLOR=Red]Aedush[/COLOR] - R4 Stalker
    [/CENTER]