We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Book 15, Chapter 12 missing form reflecting pool?

Is there any way to replay 1.15.12 (One Hope Remains) other than joining someone who is already in the instance via reflecting pool? Any information would be great. I looked through Rivendel's pool, Angmar's, and Mirobel's, niether of them had the instance. If it isn't possible to replay it, please add it to the reflecting pools Turbine.
    [CENTER][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]Demon of the Shire[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3]Gamer and Animator[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/suppatenkostudios[/url]
    [/CENTER]

Re: Book 15, Chapter 12 missing form reflecting pool?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrothehedgehog View Post
    Is there any way to replay 1.15.12 (One Hope Remains) other than joining someone who is already in the instance via reflecting pool? Any information would be great. I looked through Rivendel's pool, Angmar's, and Mirobel's, niether of them had the instance. If it isn't possible to replay it, please add it to the reflecting pools Turbine.
    You have to either wait for somebody to start the instance and then go through the pool in Aughaire or you can go upto Narmeleth in GF.
    [FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="2"]If Middle Earth doesn't take a moment to understand [I]why[/I] Sauron was able to draw tens of thousands of disenfranchised individuals to his cause, then they're destined to fight the same war all over again...as soon as the next Sauron shows up.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyPenzaanz View Post
    You have to either wait for somebody to start the instance and then go through the pool in Aughaire or you can go upto Narmeleth in GF.
    I was afraid of that. It really burns me that I can't replay the instance over again for fun with the volume 1 updates. I hope they add it to the reflecting pools eventually.
    [CENTER][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]Demon of the Shire[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3]Gamer and Animator[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/suppatenkostudios[/url]
    [/CENTER]

I hope that they add this instance, too. I only have one two toons left who have not done this one. I'm saving them at the moment to savor the instance because once it is done I know I can't go back. (And I only have one toon left who hasn't done the dwarf session play in Moria with the awesome Champion of awesome pwnage... sad panda...)

It would be really nice if they put this one into a Reflecting Pool!
    Narlinde, level 100 Minstrel, Rank 11, Member of Trucido ~ Windfola

There's lava in the instances that insta-kill you....once you get a toon in the instance quest, jump in it after completing it if you want to see it again.

I...found this out the hard way walking backwards watching Narmaleth at the end of the instance (after 10 minutes of auto-attack and herald's hammer, as the end boss was 90%+ immune to tactical damage. Whose bright was that anyway?!).

And found out again when the patches of lava changed from spawning grims to insta-kill halfway through the instance the second time that day.