We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Good 1v1 Thread

Good 1v1 Thread

I'll preface this post with a warning: I haven't sifted through pages of firefoot pvmp threads, so I don't know if we have tried this out before.

I know these threads can be a ton of fun, and I'd love it if FF had its very own.

Post any and all fun/interesting/awesome 1v1s you've had in this thread as a shout out to your combatants.

I'll start us off...

I only solo, so I had a lot of 1v1s today, but a few that stood out were Helly, Remixadan, and Dathorar(spelling).

Thanks for the fights!
    [font=broadway][color=orange]Dank Nasty and Proud of It Betch[/font][/color]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320d0100001caee1/signature.png]Nonconsensual[/charsig]

Re: Good 1v1 Thread

I had a nice 1v1 vs. Blasty.
    It was a perfect exchange.
    He killed me, and then died himself 10 seconds later to my DoTs.

I also ran into a Minstrel (Hanbrthorn SP?) or something like that.
    We had an excellent 1v1 but I lost.
    It was still nice and close which made it fun.

Lovi gives me the best 1v1's on his champ.
    [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#999999][SIZE=1]Revelations Kin of Firefoot[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#3366ff]
    R9 Captain | R9 Champ | R9 LM[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#800000]R9 Reaver | R8 Warg[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Good 1v1s Necrolagniatic!

The first one I was just infamy depraved, so I used brand. My apologies for that its been a slow morning.

In the second one I started out of stealth and it was very close, but I just eeked out the win with a few lucky crits. More Lore-masters need to use tar, that makes for quite the fight lol.

After our second 1v1 I was standing there wondering if your dots would kill me, and I was about to walk up to you and /bow when all of a sudden wham-bam-pow, I was no longer alive.

I completely forgot about the eagle rezz haha! If I wasn't so comotose from having just woken up, maybe that wouldn't have happened, but it made for a great laugh hehe.

Thanks!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320d0100001caee1/signature.png]Nonconsensual[/charsig]

Necro is the only LM I've known on our server that can successfully pull off winning with the eagle consistently. I just can't give up my ISG or Ents for it.

Might have try it out some time.
    [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#999999][SIZE=1]Revelations Kin of Firefoot[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#3366ff]

Quote Originally Posted by DreagonMK View Post
    Necro is the only LM I've known on our server that can successfully pull off winning with the eagle consistently. I just can't give up my ISG or Ents for it.

Might have try it out some time.
    Well, not so sonsistent anymore. I have probably given 260 renown to Adieu and 500+ to Zeator :P

Awesome fights nonethless, Adieu.

Am I aloud to post all my screeniez i keep as trophies of my 1v1 victories?!?!?!?
    [SIZE=3][FONT=fixedsys][COLOR=#FF0000]Aldamire**Captain Of The Company**Rank 8 Pre MoM(Retired)
    Killerpup**Warg of Legion**Rank 8 Pre MoM(Now Rank 9/Retired)

[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Sister3 View Post
    Am I aloud to post all my screeniez i keep as trophies of my 1v1 victories?!?!?!?
    Screenies are fine, but they have to be current.

I.E. No posting screens from 1v1s that happened a long time ago, and no flooding this thread with old screenies.

Nice 1v1 Zhandir. You are usually a pretty decently played minstrel, but your new kiting me through the bears tactic doesn't seem to be working out too well. I'd suggest you try a new strategy, unless you want to keep feeding meh.

Greenies at slugs don't count

Had a few memorable 1v1s yesterday.

Thanks for the fight Silyvrion, that was a lot of fun.

Special props to Zhandir, you definitely have a very interesting strategy against wargs. I enjoy fighting you and with a few gear improvements and lvl 65, I'm sure you'll be a touhg minstrel to beat.

Thanks for the fun!

Nice 1v1s Aac and Torchy!
    Last edited by The_Watchman; Mar 13 2010 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Moar 1v1s

Best 1v1 in a long while was Adieu...

Havoksnipes - Rank 12
    Blackarrow's Enemy, Reaver's Enemy, Stalker's Enemy, War-Leader's Foe, Weaver Foe, Defiler-Foe
    The Battlemaster
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000078c86/signature.png]Havoksnipes[/charsig]
    I am the Geek in Pink. What now?

Root told me to ask you about your forum account name... Why Sister3?
    Havoksnipes - Rank 12
    Blackarrow's Enemy, Reaver's Enemy, Stalker's Enemy, War-Leader's Foe, Weaver Foe, Defiler-Foe
    The Battlemaster
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000078c86/signature.png]Havoksnipes[/charsig]
    I am the Geek in Pink. What now?

Quote Originally Posted by havok_pwns View Post
    Best 1v1 in a long while was Adieu...

Yeah great 1v1 Havok. I fail and started out of stealth, and I didn't have any of teh eazy mode cooldowns!

Root me out of stealth>focus>BH=dead wargie

Thanks for the fun fight.

Fasha and I have had a ton of legendary battles this weekend. We sparred prob a dozen times. It's the beginning of a great rivalry .
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000012830c/signature.png]Clieby[/charsig]
    Clieby - 75 Warden Rank 11 / Cliebo 75 Champion Rank 8 / Clieba - 65 Loremaster Rank 5
    Cliebi - 75 Minstrel Rank 5 / Cliebe - 65 Rune-keeper Rank 4 / Clieb - 65 Hunter Rank 3
    Cliebs - 65 Burglar Rank 1 / Cliebx - 65 Captain Rank 0 / Cliebu - 58 Guardian Rank 0

The budding love story in pictures:

Wow, I'd be an easy kill if I tried taking screenshots while fighting. Lock up for about 2-3 seconds each time

Lawl dreag i think wargfoot was taking pics of fasha vs clieby cause thats the r7 warg skin........

Quote Originally Posted by AEW View Post
    Lawl dreag i think wargfoot was taking pics of fasha vs clieby cause thats the r7 warg skin........
    That is correct.
    I'm the nerd with the camera.
    My spars with Clieby embarrassed both of us.

I want some sparz...message me to set something up...im getting tired of loozing to clieby over and over
    [SIZE=3][FONT=fixedsys][COLOR=#FF0000]Aldamire**Captain Of The Company**Rank 8 Pre MoM(Retired)
    Killerpup**Warg of Legion**Rank 8 Pre MoM(Now Rank 9/Retired)

[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

I'm just gona say that those SSes of Clieby and Fasha look sick... that is all.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d010000277914/signature.png]Toiletwater[/charsig]
    [COLOR=GREEN]Spacemanbobr, Sithmanbobr[/COLOR], [COLOR=RED]Toiletwater, Spacemandef[/COLOR]

Thanks Adieu for the Special Props, althought today i really done some big mistakes, plus no potions at all, to keep up with the silence between spar and spar. Wargs are a pain, im getting fustrated trying to get a right strat to fight them, the only creeps i seem to be able to beat with ease are reavers or BA's (if i get enough close).

Zhandir
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000001b47a3/signature.png]Zhandir[/charsig]
    FireFoot - Akdrish Rank 7 Warg / Baggalash Rank 7 Reaver / Illtrapyou Rank 5 Spider
    HealTroll Rank 4 Defiler /Ardushgash Rank 4 BlackArrow / Grishah Rank 2 WarLeader

I've had a few 1v1s so far tonight.

A few more good ones with Zhandir, you are getting better and better man, I just need to stop getting lucky 900 swipe crits.

Tillmond, eh...

Zollin, we had a nice one going there, and I think you may have had that one, but unfortunately teh Roamin' zerg showed up=(.

Thanks for the fights!

o.O another one!

Nice 1v1 Sonicscarlet, you and your damn bear friends!

I killed you and I was all like YAYYYAYYAa

and then Morningthaw Warden incapacitated you. and I was all like NONONONOoononononoo

Edit:

Moar... Thanks for the 1v1s Orcslayer(some champ I dont have the name correct) and Heinburg!

Thanks for teh fights
    Last edited by The_Watchman; Mar 15 2010 at 03:19 AM.

Nice 1v1s Mualla and Sonicscarlet!

Thanks for the fights.

Nice fights Silvyrion and Dreagyn
    Last edited by The_Watchman; Mar 16 2010 at 01:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Watchman View Post
    Nice 1v1s Mualla and Sonicscarlet!

Thanks for the fights.

Nice fights Silvyrion and Dreagyn
    Sonicscarlet is an awesome minstrel.
    Silvyrion rocks the LM world.

Teh took my 1/2 star.

Nice 1v1s Clieby 2.0.

Thanks for the fights!

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast