We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Server status?

Server status?

Hey, I just upgraded from the free trial with a buddy who used to play. His character is originally on this server and I am debating whether to stick around on it. How is the server population? I've been playing on Landroval during the free trial so I got a bit used to that place.

Re: Server status?

The server population seems to be pretty good. I would say we are a medium population server. We have lots of helpful people on here and we also have quite a few "Characters" on this server also. We've had people transfer out to other servers and end up coming back here.
    “You are valuable because you exist. Not because of what you do or what you have done, but simply because you are.” –Max Lucado

Quote Originally Posted by Ark_Guard View Post
    The server population seems to be pretty good. I would say we are a medium population server. We have lots of helpful people on here and we also have quite a few "Characters" on this server also. We've had people transfer out to other servers and end up coming back here.
    We are definitely the server with personality. lol
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000f6847/signature.png]Balawise[/charsig]
    Baladin - 65 Dwarf Rune-keeper, Balabo - 65 Hobbit Burglar, Balaroc - 62 Hobbit Guardian, Baladonna - 54 Hobbit Hunter, Balagrim - 41 Dwarf Champion

Quote Originally Posted by ppinkham View Post
    We are definitely the server with personality. lol
    I noticed you didn't imply it was a stable personality.
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

Quote Originally Posted by elderlygamer View Post
    I noticed you didn't imply it was a stable personality.
    I'm sure that Balawise didn't mean to imply you were stable, he would know better.
    “You are valuable because you exist. Not because of what you do or what you have done, but simply because you are.” –Max Lucado