We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: LT doesn't like to dismount :(

Quote Originally Posted by FatherDamien View Post
    2. GM's. This does stand for Game Master right?? So why can a GM not do well anything?? We killed durchest hard mode the other night and the gates freak out and wouldnt open....submit ticket GM comes and he cant even open the gates???? (Didnt get a chest either really weird.) Had to restart. And in doing so the Guant reset......This was just annoying Durchest is easy compared to the LT. I think on the LT I might get so pissed Id lose my mind.
    We had the exact same thing happen to us before, the GM refused to do anything. I was talking to him, he was just being completely useless, doing automated responses to specific questions, it got frustrating.

Finally I said, "You can one-shot a balrog and spawn a chest to give them the loot, but you can't simply move down a gate or better yet just port us through? (which I know they can do).

His response was that there has never been a balrog one shot by a GM ever, even though there are numerous youtube links and ss's. Little did he know that friend of ours who was online had a screenshot because he was part of the group that the GM one shot the balrog for, and he sent me a tell quickly.

Sent it to the GM

"Your ticket has now been closed"

***?!?!? Nice one GM's. Not only are you liars, but when faced with facts you just run and hide? So much for ''help/support'' tickets. More like "waste your time writing to nobody that cares" tickets. They screw up the game, pay GM's to be in the game to help when their game bugs out, and then the GM's dont do anything.

I have personally had a GM recreate an item for me, oneshot Helchgam when he bugged out, respawn a boss that bugged out green, and teleported me through a wall in DN when it wouldn't open, so I KNOW they can do these things, they are just lazy. Good one Turbs

Quote Originally Posted by LagunaD View Post
    Did you get a fly-up at exactly the time he should have dismounted?
    I'm betting this is what did it. You had some skills hit him after he went green for the flyup and brought him below the dismount threshold. Therefore the script was broken. They just need to add another dismount point a few k later in the fight to get around this.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0100000e869c/signature.png]Burnbabyburn[/charsig]
    Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by IceDragon02 View Post
    I have personally had a GM recreate an item for me, oneshot Helchgam when he bugged out, respawn a boss that bugged out green, and teleported me through a wall in DN when it wouldn't open, so I KNOW they can do these things, they are just lazy.
    Or what they're allowed to do has changed.

Giving you what you want so you shut up and go away is less work and less stress than having to say no to 12 angry people who are going to take it out on a low wage entry level employee.

To be fair to the GMs, it very well might be that they're not allowed to do something.
    [IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/2qxlqbl.jpg[/IMG]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2