We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
  1. Recipe Checklists (Updated V3 B1)

For those of you using my recipe checklists:

List of Recipes
    (The link is also in my signature if you lose track of this post)

Since the Lorebook was recently updated I have updated my lists to match.

Found some interesting things Tomatoes and 1st agers

I put the new items in bold and the items that don't appear to be in game yet in bold & italics.

Happy Crafting
    [FONT=Ariel Unicode MS][COLOR=violet]?[/COLOR]ª"˜¨¨[COLOR=dodgerblue]?[/COLOR]ª"˜¨¨ ¯ ¯¨¨˜ª¤.¸`*•.¸*•¸[COLOR=darkorchid]?[/COLOR][SIZE="1"]?[/SIZE][COLOR=lightgreen]?[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="3"][COLOR=orchid]LOTRO[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][COLOR=lightgreen]?[/COLOR][SIZE="1"]?[/SIZE][COLOR=darkorchid]?[/COLOR]¸•*¸.•*´¸.¤ª˜¨¨¯¯¨¨˜"ª[COLOR=dodgerblue]?[/COLOR]¨¨˜"ª[COLOR=violet]?[/COLOR][/FONT]

Re: Recipe Checklists (Updated V3 B1)

Missy, I hope you don't mind but I have made some cosmetic changes to your list, like adding a little color thats easy on the eyes, as well as adding a feature with macros that will enable you to double click the cell below the X and it will automatically add a checkmark and fill the coresponding cells with black (essentially checking it off the list...lol) Let me know what you think. Thank you for making this awesome list and let me know if you like/dislike the changes or what suggestions you may have.

Btw, you may have to enable macros but I swear I am not inserting a virus. Also I used Excel 2007. I hope everyone likes it.

http://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0Byqx...ODZhNzZl&hl=en

3. Re: Recipe Checklists (Updated V3 B1)

Quote Originally Posted by j077hn View Post
    Missy, I hope you don't mind but I have made some cosmetic changes to your list, like adding a little color thats easy on the eyes, as well as adding a feature with macros that will enable you to double click the cell below the X and it will automatically add a checkmark and fill the coresponding cells with black (essentially checking it off the list...lol) Let me know what you think. Thank you for making this awesome list and let me know if you like/dislike the changes or what suggestions you may have.

Btw, you may have to enable macros but I swear I am not inserting a virus. Also I used Excel 2007. I hope everyone likes it.

http://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0Byqx...ODZhNzZl&hl=en

Nope, I don't mind at all.

I posted the lists so anyone could use them for any project.

Yours looks great although I think I would have maybe made the text dark grey on the blacked out lines so you could still actually read the names and info of the ones you already have.

Keep up the good work!
    [FONT=Ariel Unicode MS][COLOR=violet]?[/COLOR]ª"˜¨¨[COLOR=dodgerblue]?[/COLOR]ª"˜¨¨ ¯ ¯¨¨˜ª¤.¸`*•.¸*•¸[COLOR=darkorchid]?[/COLOR][SIZE="1"]?[/SIZE][COLOR=lightgreen]?[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="3"][COLOR=orchid]LOTRO[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][COLOR=lightgreen]?[/COLOR][SIZE="1"]?[/SIZE][COLOR=darkorchid]?[/COLOR]¸•*¸.•*´¸.¤ª˜¨¨¯¯¨¨˜"ª[COLOR=dodgerblue]?[/COLOR]¨¨˜"ª[COLOR=violet]?[/COLOR][/FONT]

Re: Recipe Checklists (Updated V3 B1)

I'm glad you like it. I left it unlocked so anyone could make changes or add any colors that they like better. If you need any help changing anything in the conditional formatting, or anything else, let me know and I can walk you through the process.