We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

TopHot Dye Request

Could you please make the whole hat dye and not just the band. The band could be black for all I care, but would rather be able to dye the hat itself.. I believe someone mentioned this on Bullroarer, but I waited to see if it would be changed live before asking..
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a01000029d469/signature.png]Neilpatrickharris[/charsig]

Re: TopHot Dye Request

You need to post this in the "cosmetic requests" forums.

This is the "complain about how bad legendary items are" forum. Hats are not legendary items.

It was accident, did not mean to put it here...Sarcasm noted
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a01000029d469/signature.png]Neilpatrickharris[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by dhatcher1 View Post
    This is the "complain about how bad legendary items are" forum. Hats are not legendary items.
    My riddle-master hat is pretty legendary.
    [SIZE=1][I]I've paid my dues - [/I][/SIZE][I][SIZE=1]Time after time - [/SIZE][/I][I][SIZE=1]I've done my sentence [/SIZE][/I]
    [I][SIZE=1]But committed no crime - [/SIZE][/I][I][SIZE=1]And bad mistakes - [/SIZE][/I][I][SIZE=1]I've made a few [/SIZE][/I]
    [I][SIZE=1]I've had my share of sand kicked in my face - [/SIZE][/I][I][SIZE=1]But I've come through[/SIZE][/I]

Quote Originally Posted by dhatcher1 View Post
    Hats are not legendary items.
    they could be! lol xD that would be amazing, legendary hats!!!

My hat isn't legendary, but my pants are...
    Kinships: Fifth Star Vagabonds on Crickhollow (Dotswith); Random Access on Arkenstone (Dottiel)

I actually think this was the perfect place to put a thread about the tophat. I mean, the legendary item system is an absolute joke of a system, so why not put in some other stupid, ridiculous things in this forum section?