We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Smile /say bug being fixed!

Cordovan reports they are trying to fix the /say bug in Update 19.3.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...15#post7686315

Check it out on Bullroarer this weekend.
    Michaleo / Nodread / Wrytune / Varmentor Toolmaker
    Landroval www.shadowbanekinship.com

The Prancing Pony, usually I'm drunk in a corner
    The music system was 'fixed,' too.
    Glorgnorbor, A Rock And A Hard Place, Stop by our Friday music shows! 4PM EST at the Bree West Gate on Dwarrowdelf!
    If a Malledhrim Soldier dies alone in the forest because of canceled quest, will it make a sound? ~Leixy
    Took me a few years, but I renewed my signature :)

Just made test of ./Say FIX on Bullroarer! Seems it works well in usual situation.
    Surely need to be tested more... but the first try sounds good.

We did not expect for a better range but if it's the way to fix the ./say bug, so the new range is almost same as music one. That's not so bad, except maybe for RPyers whose not like music events.

Thank you very much to Standing Stone to have fix this inconspicuous bug.

This fix is a grand thing for daily social ingame communication and for any big public event to lead.

./toasts

Zed'
    Last edited by zedrock; Jan 20 2017 at 07:18 PM.

Thank you SO MUCH for your attention to the /say bug. Yes, it's very small in terms of questing, raiding, normal day to day gameplay. But it's huge to those of us in the music community, and has been a worry at every concert we've ever been involved in. My band writes original lyrics for all of our songs, and we're certainly not the only band to do so. Audience enjoyment depends partly upon the audience seeing the lyrics.

Now they can :-) We love you for this.

Thrandili of The Rolling Kegs