We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Re: The Hammerfist Clan 18+ [ Mature | Social | Casual ]

Yep, shameless plug.

Check out our website and get a feel of the great community that is Hammerfist Clan.

We're all folks with responsibilities outside the game that know gaming time is precious. :P

Talking Re: The Hammerfist Clan 18+ [ Mature | Social | Casual ]

Hey, are you guys looking for any particular class or have a level req. Seems like a real cool laid back bunch here, but had to ask to be sure. I made a thread looking for a Kin before stumbling onto this thread. You guys seem like a real nice fit for me. I have a lvl 36 Rune-Keeper, and I'm back after about a 6-7 month break. I'm a bit rusty, but I'll be back on my A game in no time. Thanks for your time.

I'd like to join. I'll have to finish the newb area first I think...lol

Hi Kelvryx! I'm not sure if anyone has contacted you yet, but if you're still interested, head over to the Hammerfist website check it out.

http://www.hammerfistclan.com

You can find more info there including details on joining the kin.

Xar
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#339966][SIZE=3][FONT=book antiqua]+Xarangil-Loremaster(85)|Trippin-Hunter(67)+
    +Xarendir-Rune-Keeper(67)|Ordswig-Champion(41)+
    +Marazur-Guardian(38)|Xardacar-Minstrel(42)+
    +Xartho-Warden(28)+[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

if anyone has any questions about the kin you can pm me or send ingame mail/tell to wishforfish or my alt calcutta. i am on almost everyday from 6pm to 10pm eastern time.

we are currently going through some upgrades on our website. if you are having trouble getting into our site you can leave a post here and someone will respond to you. thank you.

I have been looking for a Guild just like this one! I just recently had a baby and going back to work full time so I have been looking for a casual guild. Is there a application I need to fill out to apply? Thanks in advance.

Hello! I would like to be considered for your kinship! First a bit about me...

Main LOTRO toon: Eofwolf
    Xfire: tsbuckr
    MSN: tsbuckr@hotmail.com
    Gaming times: 9pm-1am most every night
    Previous MMO Clans: Knights Templar[KT] and Lords of the Dead[Lotd]
    Some previous gaming history: My 2 brothers and I ran a Guild wars guild for nearly 4 years. We had a fair amount of success competitively, even placed top ten at one point and wore exclusive silver capes. We joined with Lotd for a short time when Age of Conan came out. I left due to RL issues. My brother is still there and leading the PvP team to glory.

I have been playing since the FTP launch and loving every minute of it, I have one like-minded e-friend that I play with. We are both around level 40 and have Lone Lands and Evendim unlocked atm. I am looking for a good group for both of us really. To join up with for regular fellowship activities and quests, end-game raids and to maybe bull**** with on vent. I was attracted by your +18 clan and the responses from your members. We are semi-casual, older players that put in 'bout 20+ hours a week. Fun is first on list but maturity counts too.

I think we would be a good fit...get back to me. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMisspix1777 View Post
    I have been looking for a Guild just like this one! I just recently had a baby and going back to work full time so I have been looking for a casual guild. Is there a application I need to fill out to apply? Thanks in advance.
    Yes, you can fill out an application at our forum site, http://hammerfistclan.com/forum/. Drop on by and see the other fine lunatics that we have running around loose on the site. HFC is more than just a single game guild, it's a gaming community spanning a number of games.

Pay us a visit, we have pie!
    [SIZE="4"][I][FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Red"]Breygon HawkSong, Minstrel in the Gallery
    Sieg, fur die trauen! (Victory, for those who dare!)[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000004134/01008/signature.png]Breygon[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbfinger View Post
    Hello! I would like to be considered for your kinship! First a bit about me...

Main LOTRO toon: Eofwolf
    Xfire: tsbuckr
    MSN: tsbuckr@hotmail.com
    Gaming times: 9pm-1am most every night
    Previous MMO Clans: Knights Templar[KT] and Lords of the Dead[Lotd]
    Some previous gaming history: My 2 brothers and I ran a Guild wars guild for nearly 4 years. We had a fair amount of success competitively, even placed top ten at one point and wore exclusive silver capes. We joined with Lotd for a short time when Age of Conan came out. I left due to RL issues. My brother is still there and leading the PvP team to glory.

I have been playing since the FTP launch and loving every minute of it, I have one like-minded e-friend that I play with. We are both around level 40 and have Lone Lands and Evendim unlocked atm. I am looking for a good group for both of us really. To join up with for regular fellowship activities and quests, end-game raids and to maybe bull**** with on vent. I was attracted by your +18 clan and the responses from your members. We are semi-casual, older players that put in 'bout 20+ hours a week. Fun is first on list but maturity counts too.

I think we would be a good fit...get back to me. Thanks.
    You might want to drop by our site http://hammerfistclan.com/forum/ and fill out an application. We don't bite.

Well, most of us don't, mostly we just nibble intensely.
    [SIZE="4"][I][FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Red"]Breygon HawkSong, Minstrel in the Gallery
    Sieg, fur die trauen! (Victory, for those who dare!)[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000004134/01008/signature.png]Breygon[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Breygon View Post
    You might want to drop by our site http://hammerfistclan.com/forum/ and fill out an application. We don't bite.

Well, most of us don't, mostly we just nibble intensely.
    Thank you and I will. Of course, I will also be looking for that pie!

anyone interseted in joining can also contact any of our members in game. i am usually on everyday between 6 and 10 pm est. main wishforfish, or my alt calcutta. look forward to seeing you

we are still recruiting if you have any questions you can contact me in-game.thanks wishforfish main, alts are calcutta,phinattica, and pelagos.

Hello. My In Game Name is Dragonbomb. I have only been playing LOTRO for about a month or so, but really enjoy it very much. I began f2p. I am now a VIP subscriber. I'm 33 years old and played many MMORPG's. I do have a career & girlfriend, so I mainly play late at night, unless I have the day off. If you guys have a website, I can fill out an app or just meet you on your Vent and chat. Please contact me in game. I am in a clan now, but I mainly joined them to have guildchat. I'm looking for a great clan, not run by children.

Dragonbomb
    Brandywine

hello dragonbomb we would be happy to have you. we do have a website www.hammerfistclan.com you can apply there or contact me or any officer in the kin. we do have a bunch of late night people and people on the west coast who are on everyday. hope to see you soon. ps. i have been on my alt lately calcutta so if you dont see wishforfish try my alt. thanks

I went to your website and registered and tried to make an app post, but your website quit on me and I couldnt send the following.

Howdy. Saw your post on the lotro forums and it sounds like a fun kinship.

I'm a 36 year old gamer whose been playing MMOs since 99. I haven't played LOTRO in about 2 years because I got burned out on the gear/instance grind in moria, and was in germany leading to some unsatisfactory lag and grouping options.

So I'm back now and would like to discover all the new stuff and maybe revisit some old.
    I'm big into using voice, and grouping. I like to progress but if there are some fun players I dont realy care what we do in game.

My character is Tanthas - a 61 hunter with some moria radiance gear and all his traits and that stuff. I left off about midway through moria and thats where he stands. I can listen, I can learn, I can play smart, and I would like ot have fun.

wow that was kinda long, but im hung over and your recruitment post deserved a decent app post. Look for me in game.

Quote Originally Posted by bluemarlin View Post
    hello dragonbomb we would be happy to have you. we do have a website www.hammerfistclan.com you can apply there or contact me or any officer in the kin. we do have a bunch of late night people and people on the west coast who are on everyday. hope to see you soon. ps. i have been on my alt lately calcutta so if you dont see wishforfish try my alt. thanks
    I tried to sign-up on the your website, but I never got the conformation letter to my email. Is your IGN "Bluemarlin"? My toons names are Dragonbomb & Holybomb.

hello dragonbomb, we have been experiencing issues with the website. my ign is wishforfish (main) or my alt calcutta. i will look for you tonight. what time zone are you in and what times do you play? i am on everyday from 6pm est. to 10pm est. hope to hear from you soon. good luck and happy hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunjee View Post
    I went to your website and registered and tried to make an app post, but your website quit on me and I couldnt send the following.

Howdy. Saw your post on the lotro forums and it sounds like a fun kinship.

I'm a 36 year old gamer whose been playing MMOs since 99. I haven't played LOTRO in about 2 years because I got burned out on the gear/instance grind in moria, and was in germany leading to some unsatisfactory lag and grouping options.

So I'm back now and would like to discover all the new stuff and maybe revisit some old.
    I'm big into using voice, and grouping. I like to progress but if there are some fun players I dont realy care what we do in game.

My character is Tanthas - a 61 hunter with some moria radiance gear and all his traits and that stuff. I left off about midway through moria and thats where he stands. I can listen, I can learn, I can play smart, and I would like ot have fun.

wow that was kinda long, but im hung over and your recruitment post deserved a decent app post. Look for me in game.
    we are sorry for the inconvience with our website issues. we are working on them and hope to have all the bugs fixed soon. i will look for you in-game. let me know what times you play and i will send you a tell. you can also contact me or any kinsman in-game. wishforfish (main) or my alt calcutta. thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

hi im 12 what is this?

Quote Originally Posted by bluemarlin View Post
    hello dragonbomb, we have been experiencing issues with the website. my ign is wishforfish (main) or my alt calcutta. i will look for you tonight. what time zone are you in and what times do you play? i am on everyday from 6pm est. to 10pm est. hope to hear from you soon. good luck and happy hunting.
    Cool. I'll add you to my friends list and /tell you soon.

i just wanted to thank all the new applicants that have joined our ranks. it has been fun getting to know all of you and hope to see everyone at our kin events.

Just joined up and I'm very impressed so far. Great group of people and a lot of fun to play with!
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320200000019c476/signature.png]Swijaroni[/charsig][SIZE="1"]
    [COLOR="CYAN"][b]Brandywine : [/b]Swiiv 65 | Swij 65 | Swijr 65 | Swijaroni 74 | Juspleen 50 | Juspleeny 38 | Duuhh 38[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER][/SIZE]

Pushing this to the top.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320200000019c476/signature.png]Swijaroni[/charsig][SIZE="1"]
    [COLOR="CYAN"][b]Brandywine : [/b]Swiiv 65 | Swij 65 | Swijr 65 | Swijaroni 74 | Juspleen 50 | Juspleeny 38 | Duuhh 38[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER][/SIZE]

Nevermind, if I follow a link the website works, if I type it in on my own it does not, strange. Still, where can I ask questions?
    Last edited by Studious; Mar 18 2011 at 03:19 PM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast