We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Re: The Hammerfist Clan 18+ [ Mature | Social | Casual ]

We are steadily building our ranks up and are still looking for more people who fit our philosophy. The following statement should give you an idea of what our kin values and looks for in new members.

We're an adult guild looking for mature members age 18 or older. We're a social/casual guild passionate about our gaming. How you choose to spend your gaming time is up to you. Dictating how and when you need to play is not our style, we understand part-time gamers with full-time lives. It's our goal to provide a friendly, stress free environment in which to enjoy the game. If you are looking to join us, some things you should keep in mind are: We value friendship over loot and hoarding. Guilds can be an excellent place to meet new friends and share good times and experiences that keep with you for years. Squabbling over loot has no place here. Providing a decent environment, void of riff-raff and distractions is an A-1 priority in any MMO we play. Leaving the drama behind and entering a world of fantasy and fun is what it's all about.

This doesn't mean we are not serious about our gaming. We have a group of players that regularly run instances and LL dailies. Another benefit of joining our community is that we are a multi-gaming guild so if you ever get bored of one game you can switch to another without the hassle of trying to find another guild that fits your play style. If you think you might be interested in joining us head over to http://www.hammerfistclan.com/ and put in an application.

We have recently allied with another kin so that we are able to run raids on a more consistent basis. We are still recruiting players of all levels and classes. Check us out at http://www.hammerfistclan.com/.

A few of us were on breaks and are now back leveling up toons to 75 as well as doing end game content. You'll be hard pressed to find a nicer, more helpful group of players on this server.

Swijr
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320200000019c476/signature.png]Swijaroni[/charsig][SIZE="1"]
    [COLOR="CYAN"][b]Brandywine : [/b]Swiiv 65 | Swij 65 | Swijr 65 | Swijaroni 74 | Juspleen 50 | Juspleeny 38 | Duuhh 38[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER][/SIZE]

Hammerfist is a great, friendly, helpful, casual, mature group of people, check us out at hammerfistclan.com.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000000b9dbf/01006/signature.png]Ashwani[/charsig]

Our kin is more like a family than just another kin. We make a point to get to know every member and try to make them feel at home. If this is what you are looking for please check us out www.hammerfistclan.com you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Definetly Interested!!

I just switched over tonight from the Dwarrowdelf server, and just want a group of people to enjoy the game with, my ingame name is Aeravir, im actually gonna go make my char now, so excuse the low level lol!

No apology required. We accept all levels from the just starting out to the seasoned vet. Be sure to fill out an app on our website. I will look for you in-game. Good luck and happy hunting.

Whoever is leading you band of ne'er do wells over on Brandywine need to get in touch with Taurthalion of Thaindagaren. Got some bid'ness to chat about.

Quote Originally Posted by jcmanda View Post
    Whoever is leading you band of ne'er do wells over on Brandywine need to get in touch with Taurthalion of Thaindagaren. Got some bid'ness to chat about.
    Taurthalion, I've done a few things with him on a few different toons.

Hit up Wishforwish or any of my toons when I'm on and i'll get you someone to chat with.

Swijr
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320200000019c476/signature.png]Swijaroni[/charsig][SIZE="1"]
    [COLOR="CYAN"][b]Brandywine : [/b]Swiiv 65 | Swij 65 | Swijr 65 | Swijaroni 74 | Juspleen 50 | Juspleeny 38 | Duuhh 38[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER][/SIZE]

I am on almost every night between 6 and 10 pm est. I have been playing my guard "tortugolas" but you can also find me on "calcutta" or "wishforfish" send me a tell I would be happy to talk to you.

I am interested

I have been playing LOTRO off and on since 2007 (one of te benefits of having a lifetime account), and while I didn't really play much of Isengard (my main burglar is still only level 66), I got the itch to start playing again, and am looking forward to the Rohan content.

I am a business professional in my 30s who has occasional moments of free time during the day, but can generally be around for evening content during the week.

I will be running around as either Bandaband (lvl 66 Burglar) or Bothmur (level 16-18ish Guardian).

Who should I send a whisper to?

Quote Originally Posted by bluemarlin View Post
    I am on almost every night between 6 and 10 pm est. I have been playing my guard "tortugolas" but you can also find me on "calcutta" or "wishforfish" send me a tell I would be happy to talk to you.
    You can send me a tell. we do have an application process so we can get to know you and you us. you can find our. application here http://www.hammerfistclan.com/forum/...?do=form&fid=2 or go to our website www.hammerfistclan.com register and apply. we look forward to seeing you. Good luck and happy hunting.

ROR

Hello everyone, Hammerfistclan is actively recruiting once more for the release of ROR. If you are looking for a fun, friendly, drama free guild to game with than look no further. Please check us out at www.hammerfistclan.com If you like what you see please fill out an app. Thank you and hope to see you all soon.

Is this kinship still recruiting?

I am a 41 year old LoTRO player,living in the american midwest. I have 4 characters that doesn't have a kinship
    *Bethanor: she is a level 6 woman loremaster,she is in Archet
    *Briarwing: she is a level 7 female elf hunter,she is in Celondim
    *Benytoite: she is a level 6 female hobbit burglar,she is in Little Delving
    *Bomlin: he is a level 6 dwarf minisrel,he is in Thorin's Gate

Hello and yes we are still recruiting. Please go to our website and fill out an application www.hammerfistclan.com or you can send me a tell in-game if you have any questions. I have recently been playing my mini Calcutta so you can find me there. Hope to see you soon. Good luck and happy hunting.

May I ask about which type is your kinhouse?

Our kin house is in Ered Luin (Dwarf area).

Hey guys, I'm a former member of HFC. I just returned to the game a couple weeks ago and my characters were removed from the clan(guessing due to inactivity). Life has kept me from having a lot of time for games(my daughter just turned one Sunday) but I'm trying to set aside a little time for LotRO. So far I've just been catching up on crafting and sorting through mats on all of my alts. It feels like a full time job lol.

I've also decided to kind of switch my focus from my LM(Sabuil) to my lowly level 31 Warden(Sabrid), so it will probably be a little while before I reach any end-game content. I think it's worth it tho, the Warden is just so much fun.

Anyhow, I was just wondering if you'd be interested in allowing me back in. I found the guild to always be very friendly and helpful, even showing an inexperienced LM the ropes in 6mans and such. For now it would just be nice to have some Kin chat on my screen instead of the silence I see now haha.

Hello Saybur. Just send one of us a tell and we would be happy to have you back.

I would like to give a warm welcome to all our new members. If you are looking for a good drama free kin then look no further. www.hammerfistclan.com apply today.

Still recruiting. Come join the fun. www.hammerfistclan.com

Hey guys (and gals),

I have recently moved to Brandywine from Meneldor with 4 other companions.

We are in search of a Kinship that is focused (or at the least accomplishes) end-game content. We have been on this server for about a week and are rushing our way to 85 (currently at 44/45).

I was curious as to the organization you guys have with raids and instances.
    1. Do you have scheduled events?
    2. Do you have a voice server used for said events?
    Thanks for your time, hope to hear back soon.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000005222d3/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/CENTER]

Our goals for our kin are to provide a casual atmosphere for our members to enjoy all aspects of the game. We are not a hardcore raiding kin. Most of us enjoy endgame instances and raids and we do them often however our focus is more on community. We do weekly events and have a mumble server. We pride ourselves on providing a drama free environment to enjoy the game. If this seems like it fits what you are looking for please go to our website www.hammerfistclan.com and fill out an application. Happy New Year!

Love this Kin!

Hello all,

I have just recently come back to Lotro; after being a member of Hammerfist for almost a month I can say that, throughout my 10-12 years of gaming, this is the best group I have ever been involved in. We all know there is life outside of the game, and the casual atmosphere is awesome for my strange work schedule (I do some out of town travel when I can't be on for a while) and the kin always keeps a light on for me..

Not only is it a Lotro kin, but it is an entire community for all different games, everyone is willing to help in leveling, crafting items, and useful insight. We have a great team of officers, and there is always someone there to answer questions and if they don't have an answer they can point you in the direction to find your answers.

I am very glad I sought out Hammerfist, and I won't look back.

-Mignir Treefist

Still recruiting. Come join the fun!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast