We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Re: The Hammerfist Clan 18+ [ Mature | Social | Casual ]

Good day to all. I'm new to lotro but not to MMORPGs. I currently have a lvl 7 Guardian & am looking for a home. Your Kinship looks to be best suited for me. Please let me know who I should speak with in-game or whom I should contact via forums. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Hafrok View Post
    Good day to all. I'm new to lotro but not to MMORPGs. I currently have a lvl 7 Guardian & am looking for a home. Your Kinship looks to be best suited for me. Please let me know who I should speak with in-game or whom I should contact via forums. Thanks in advance.
    Hi Hafrok,

Our kinship website is temporarily down as we are having some technical issues. But you can contact any of the officers in-game. I won't list them all here but if you look at the sigs in this thread you'll see the in-game names of many of the officers. In addition to Xarangil, I've got alts named Trippin, Xarendir and Xardacar. There is almost always an officer in-game between 6:00 and 10:00 pm ET daily.

Xar
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#339966][SIZE=3][FONT=book antiqua]+Xarangil-Loremaster(85)|Trippin-Hunter(67)+
    +Xarendir-Rune-Keeper(67)|Ordswig-Champion(41)+
    +Marazur-Guardian(38)|Xardacar-Minstrel(42)+
    +Xartho-Warden(28)+[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Xarangil View Post
    Hi Hafrok,

Our kinship website is temporarily down as we are having some technical issues. But you can contact any of the officers in-game. I won't list them all here but if you look at the sigs in this thread you'll see the in-game names of many of the officers. In addition to Xarangil, I've got alts named Trippin, Xarendir and Xardacar. There is almost always an officer in-game between 6:00 and 10:00 pm ET daily.

Xar
    Sounds good Xarangil. I'll touch base with an officer when I'm online this evening.

This is a great group of players. We're constantly running various 3 and 6 man instances so if you're a casual gamer looking to group up with a fun group of guys and gals, hit us up in game. Feel free to do a few runs with us and chat with us in Ventrillo to see if we fit your needs/playstyle.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320200000019c476/signature.png]Swijaroni[/charsig][SIZE="1"]
    [COLOR="CYAN"][b]Brandywine : [/b]Swiiv 65 | Swij 65 | Swijr 65 | Swijaroni 74 | Juspleen 50 | Juspleeny 38 | Duuhh 38[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER][/SIZE]

Hi all. Who can i talk to join the kinship?

I've added officers guess I'll wait for them to come on. website is not working

BTW i'm a dwarf champ level 8 IGN: Bifbur
    Last edited by Damienc; Apr 23 2011 at 04:32 PM.

Hey Bifbur,
    How it going.
    When in game jusy type /who hammerfist to see who is on. make sure the level range is set up to 65 in the window when it pops up. Send a tell to anyone and ask if an officer is on.
    Hope this helps.
    Brewstyr.
    Brewstyr -- Brandywine Hunter -- Roxxi Manor Kinship [url]www.roxximanor.com[/url]
    Brewstyr - Hunter | Jeul - Captain | Labat - Guardian | Gelett - Champion | Comikus - Warden
    Doczilla - Minstrel | Lavanil - Lore-Master | Reckar - Burglar | Sparcz - Rune-Keeper

Thanks! never knw this command existed. very useful.

Friendly, helpful, stress free gaming at its best! We get things done without drama. Instance runs every night, crafters of every type, and lots of experience to draw from. I joined this community over a year ago and I wish I had found them sooner.

Hey are you guys open? I'd love to join if possible! I'm a mature 20 year old.

Yes, we are open and serving fun online... just look for any kin member online and ask if there is an officer available to chat about joining the kin. An easy way to find out who is online is to type /who hammerfist clan and make the the level range is set from 6 to 65.

See you in game, Happy Hunting!
    Brewstyr -- Brandywine Hunter -- Roxxi Manor Kinship [url]www.roxximanor.com[/url]
    Brewstyr - Hunter | Jeul - Captain | Labat - Guardian | Gelett - Champion | Comikus - Warden
    Doczilla - Minstrel | Lavanil - Lore-Master | Reckar - Burglar | Sparcz - Rune-Keeper

Hey.
    I've been browsing around the kin forums for a bit the past couple days, and it seems like Hammerfist Clan is by far the best suited one for me. I'm not new to MMOs at all, but fairly new to LOTRO. I'm 26, got me a kid, and responsibilities and all that, so I need more of a casual home in the game, rather than a more high pressure environment. I'll try to get ahold of one of you all in game. The toon I'll be on is either Presson or Sitiffany.

We're definitely laid back but are always trying to get something going in game whether it's various 3 or 6 mans or just helping people with quests and such.

It's a great group of people.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320200000019c476/signature.png]Swijaroni[/charsig][SIZE="1"]
    [COLOR="CYAN"][b]Brandywine : [/b]Swiiv 65 | Swij 65 | Swijr 65 | Swijaroni 74 | Juspleen 50 | Juspleeny 38 | Duuhh 38[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER][/SIZE]

I've been a member of Hammerfist for 3 years and boy am I glad I found this kin! I happened to meet one of the Hammerfist members while trying to complete a quest they offered to help and they were much higher level, I said yes, of course. Blasted through that and 7 other quests.

Noticing my total noob gear they offered to craft some new stuff for me, which I again gladly accepted, when I offered payment they refused. Now I've played a couple MMORPG's and I've NEVER seen someone give stuff away for free like that, a full set of armor and a bow? Holy generosity Batman!

So I asked if I could be a part of the kin, they directed me to their website and from that point on I had all the help and game guidance I could ask for. I have endeavored to always remember the spirit of this team and I give back to the membership (and non-members) because that's what we do. We're Hammerfist and we support our teammates and the larger gaming community.

This is a team of fun-loving, casual, respectful, generous folk. If you have what it takes and want to join, hit us up and you can try us on for size.

Well that's my story and I'm sticking to it!! You will be hard pressed to find a better kinship on the LOTRO servers!

Peace,
    Glythraen (lvl 65 Hunter)

Hey all, you guys sound like players i would like to have by my side, anyways i am brand new to the game, so i am looking for a kool bunch of ppl to hang out with and to teach me the rope. I will try to contact you in case you cant get a hold of me, anyways take care and looking forward to seeing you guys online.
    Last edited by Ironburgh; May 21 2011 at 12:16 PM.

Just join The Hammerfist Clan, so far they are very friendly and helpful. Take care yall.

Welcome to the kin!
    [/CENTER][/SIZE]

Looking for a mature group of players to run instances, quests and skirms with? Feel like chatting it up on ventrilo? Don't want to deal with drama or nonsense? Look no further! Hammerfist is a great group of players that have a lot of fun and are always there to help out and play.

If this sounds like a group you'd be interested in playing with, give one of our officers a tell in game.
    [/CENTER][/SIZE]

There are a few people that pop on during the day, but most are on in the evening and weekends. If I'm home for some reason during the day, I'll for sure be on.

What time zone are you in?
    [/CENTER][/SIZE]

Agreed. I'm a late night gamer but if I could flip flop and play more during the day and then get more sleep, I'd be down.

I want to welcome and thank all of our new recruits. If anyone has any questions, I'm on most nights on one of my toons listed in my sig. While I'm not an officer, I can certainly point you in the right direction.
    [/CENTER][/SIZE]

with the upcomming expansion due out in september now is the time to join up! If you are in a small kin looking to merge or looking for a more active enviorment. Come see what we are about. Good luck and Happy Hunting

Quote Originally Posted by Swijr View Post
    Agreed. I'm a late night gamer but if I could flip flop and play more during the day and then get more sleep, I'd be down.

I want to welcome and thank all of our new recruits. If anyone has any questions, I'm on most nights on one of my toons listed in my sig. While I'm not an officer, I can certainly point you in the right direction.
    are you guys still recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by supes1978 View Post
    are you guys still recruiting
    We're always looking for new kinmates looking for home. Head to our website and check things out. Their are kinmembers on almost every night.

Xar
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#339966][SIZE=3][FONT=book antiqua]+Xarangil-Loremaster(85)|Trippin-Hunter(67)+
    +Xarendir-Rune-Keeper(67)|Ordswig-Champion(41)+
    +Marazur-Guardian(38)|Xardacar-Minstrel(42)+
    +Xartho-Warden(28)+[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Hey, everyone! Just posted an app on the HFC forums.

You can find me in-game as Centrik, but I'm still playing around with race/class combinations to find out what's right for me.

Hope to see you guys in-game soon!

Joined this kinship a little while ago and they're all great guys (and gals). No constant, inane kin chat spamming but instead worthwhile, meaningful conversation. There are always people online and the kin officers are always offering their help with anything you may need them for. Couldn't recommend a better kinship.

Been a Hammerfist member for almost 2 years but just joined the LOTRO kin. If you are looking for a muture helpful kin this is it.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast