We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question Ban appeal, or I don't understand, why I've got banned.

You have been banned for the following reason:
    No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Aug 19 2016, 11:03 PM

I don't understand Why I've got blocked on my main account ( the GM said, that I've violated the CoC). Also, I didn't see any reason to block it. I know what am I typing + I typed in the [Russia] channel. I searched for party on Methedras and character named Sanborn, seriously. Also, I'll quote the message of the GM, who responded to my ticket: "You engaged in the use of hate speech within the game world, and therefore the suspension will remain in full force and effect. As I will not be to assist you further with your ban, replies to this email regarding the ban will not receive a response." - +Rothgar+
    I don't want to read any alibi , because I'm totally disappointed. However, I may state my evidences which prove that I am NOT guilty here!

Anyway, I created this post from my Emergency Account, because I don't know why I've got the violation. I said a lot about the Aglarond- this is not the reason to be banned. What is going on? I laughed out loud when I got ban for two days, when I said "carpet" in Russian in the [World] channel. Ban was adressed to the Atelard.

I don't know what else to say..

Quote Originally Posted by LALKA View Post
    I don't know what else to say..
    Let me see if I can help you with the words with a question: When and if this emergency account is banned do you have a back up emergency account for the emergency account?

If it were up to me I would let you run loose like a rabid dog inflicting horrific damage on whatever you choose but its not up to me so I want to make sure you covered here.

Good luck !

Wait, what? GMs displayed total incompetence in their job? Heavens, say it isn't so.

It's ok, I knew someone who got a ban for "threatening" a friend in world by saying " u wot, m8 ill rek u irl, m8," and then received a SECONDARY month long ban for saying why he was banned for "I said: u wot, m8, ill rek u irl m8," and instead of it counting as an infraction for detailing what it was that got him banned, they counted it as a second life-threatening threat. Incompetinception- incompetence on a whole different level.
    Are you watching closely?

Well, if this is where we're griping about bans and unfair infractions, I got a warning for linking a gold and platinum plated x54mmR Vepr that was for sale to make fun of the asking price and actual concept of a gold plated firearm to begin with.
    Hail, Dassem Ultor, First Sword of the Empire!

Quote Originally Posted by MotherlyBear View Post
    Well, if this is where we're griping about bans and unfair infractions, I got a warning for linking a gold and platinum plated x54mmR Vepr that was for sale to make fun of the asking price and actual concept of a gold plated firearm to begin with.
    You dont say?

I am thinking about restarting an old project called "the truth commission" that unites lotro players into a mechanism that reports injustices such as the one you described. We would of course start here on the forums, making sure that infractions are handled equally and fairly. Like our parents used to say so long ago, we will "use our words". There is a lot of clean up work that has to be done and a body of like minded players reporting and identifying undesirables, as we interpret the CoC would be to the benefit of all.

We the players are the only ones who can ensure the security and continuing stability of LOTRO, we are all alone. I am here though, and I assure you my resolve has never been stronger.