We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Wont let me upgrade my account.

It is constantly saying

* The system was unable to create your account at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later. [err: 30003]
    * The system was unable to update your account at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again. [err: -2]

whenever I try to enter my credit card info after I put in my product key and stuff. What is going on? Why cant I create my account.

Re: Wont let me upgrade my account.

Only thing I can think of is that if you're not in one of the countries listed for accepting the credit card you may need to contact customer service directly to get the info to them.

Or their system may have been temporarily down.
    New Player? Check out this chart for Quest Pack access for different accounts/purchases. [URL]http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?427692-LotRO-Account-Quest-Pack-Access-Chart&p=5778210#post5778210[/URL]

German version here: [URL]http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?429055-HdRO-chart[/URL]

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000179b7/signature.png]Kualo[/charsig]

From the FAQ:
    The system was unable to create your account at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later. [ERROR 30003]*The system was unable to update your account at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.Please try again. [ERROR -2}
    These errors which you are receiving usually indicate that your credit card company does not recognize Turbine as an authorized online subscription company. Many credit card companies have tightened their restrictions, especially with online purchases over the past several years due to increasing fraud.

You should be able to contact your credit card company, and inform them that you would like to authorize Turbine, Inc. to charge you a monthly subscription fee.

If you need additional assistance, please contact Turbine Account Management.

Please click the appropriate link to contact Turbine Account Management.

LOTRO
    DDO
    AC
    Check with your credit card company.
    "Everyone's got one. Better to be a smart one than a dumb one." - me
    "It's people like you that [I]think[/I] you know everything that give those of us that [I]do[/I] a bad name." - me
    "Eat, drink, and be Merry, 'cause Pippin was a fool of a Took."

Just to get things going, you can agree to add the product key and then pick Game Time Card as your payment plan. On the next page check off "I don't have one now, I'll give you one later."

This gives the free time from the box key (30 days) to figure things out with your credit card company.

You can also call the Account Management department, and they can try to assist with adding the card.
    LOTRO Support Page & Knowledge Base
    To request support from a Customer Service Agent, simply click on "Submit a Ticket"
    English Account/Store Support is available Monday through Friday from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm. (GMT -5). 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

Contact us on Twitter @LOTRO