We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Incorrect Character info on Mylotro and forums signature

Many months ago I moved character Elldhelm from the Brandywine server to the Gladden server with the rest of my characters. In conjunction with that server change I also changed his name to Eldhelm. Thus he should be properly identified in the mylotro and forums signatures as Eldhelm of Gladden. He is not...he is still listed as Elldhelm of Brandywine. I have made a number of requests to have this fixed and have not even had the courtesy of a response to my problem. Can some one please take the time to look into this? Please!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000003aa1c/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Re: Incorrect Character info on Mylotro and forums signature

I think you want the my.lotro.com General Discussion forums. Also see the known issues from Duwis. For the forum signatures you can use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom to report it to the forum folks to look into.
    "Everyone's got one. Better to be a smart one than a dumb one." - me
    "It's people like you that [I]think[/I] you know everything that give those of us that [I]do[/I] a bad name." - me
    "Eat, drink, and be Merry, 'cause Pippin was a fool of a Took."