We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

I have a master weaponsmith/woodworker and can't get superior weaponsmith tier??

I have tried talking to master craftsman and crafting hall trainers and none of them offer me any options except to upgrade my woodworking skills which I do not choose to do on this toon I have a superior woodworker on another character. I have not taken the woodworker superior cadvancement on this but that is all than anyone offers me? My character is almost finished with the master weaponsmith tier and I need to start on superior! All my other crafting vocations never had this problems and I am stumped?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT: I figured out that I have not finished the very last half of artisan lvl and that is probably why the quest is not available! Duh!
    Last edited by beepa; Jan 28 2010 at 11:50 PM. Reason: figured out the problem
    [COLOR=darkred][B]Alendree[/B][/COLOR][B][COLOR=orange] /[/COLOR][COLOR=darkred] Angor [/COLOR][COLOR=orange]/[/COLOR][COLOR=darkred] Amthanantos [/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=darkred] [/COLOR][COLOR=orange]/ [/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=darkred]Canaloco [/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=darkred] [/COLOR][COLOR=orange]/ [/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=darkred]Chasm[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=darkred] [/COLOR][COLOR=orange]/
    [COLOR=DarkRed]Fatalblade [/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=darkred] [/COLOR][COLOR=orange]/ [COLOR=DarkRed]Javelot [/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=darkred] [/COLOR][COLOR=orange]/ [COLOR=DarkRed]Krackerbox [/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=darkred] [/COLOR][COLOR=orange]/ [COLOR=DarkRed]Taralach [/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=darkred] [/COLOR][COLOR=orange]/ [COLOR=DarkRed]Valorin [/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=darkred] [/COLOR][COLOR=orange]/[/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=orange]
    [COLOR=DarkRed]Whisper[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B]

[COLOR=darkgreen][B]Time held me green and dying
    Though I sang in my chains like the sea.[/B][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=orange]from "Fern Hill" by Dylan Thomas[/COLOR]

Re: I have a master Armsman and can't get superior weaponsmith tier?

Similarly, I tried talking to master craftsman and crafting hall trainers, and none of them offer me supreme weaponsmith proficiency.

Have finished mastery of the artisan tier weaponsmithing, and just started mastering the master tier.

Who is the supreme weaponsmith proficiency quest-giver?

All my other crafting vocations never had this problems; any help would be greatly appreciated!
    (My signature image is a link.) Serenyalen | Thrandirhad | Alderforth

3. Re: I have a master weaponsmith/woodworker and can't get superior weaponsmith tier??

As long as you

A. Have the MoM expansion
    B. Have completed the Proficiency portion of the Master tier (1st Anvil)
    C. Talk to a Master Craftsman (not the trainers) which open the supreme tiers for all crafts.

it should work. You shouldn't have to complete the master section of any tier.

Master Craftsmen are located near the primary superior facilities (MD, Thorin's, Esteldin, Rivendell) and will have a ring over their head when you are eligible. Note: the ring will not disappear (bug) but you only have to do the quest once to open the tier.
    ?ª"˜¨¨?ª"˜¨¨ ¯ ¯¨¨˜ª¤.¸`*•.¸*•¸??? LOTRO???¸•*¸.•*´¸.¤ª˜¨¨¯ ¯¨¨˜"ª?¨¨˜"ª?

Re: I have a master weaponsmith/woodworker and can't get superior weaponsmith tier??

Excellent, thank you.

I was thrown off by the name of the reward. Sorry for the confusion.
    (My signature image is a link.) Serenyalen | Thrandirhad | Alderforth