We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Turbine Cant Log in Help for free come back to Lotr Weekend Jan 21,2010 Help please.

Hey all,

did the beta and I just tried to come back for the free weekend for come back to Lotr for free and when I try to log in it says my sub is suppended due to lack of payment.

which I know and agree but Turbine Thought you were leting us try the game over weekend they decide on if we wanted to resub.

So How come I cant log in Turbine Help please

Re: Turbine Cant Log in Help for free come back to Lotr Weekend Jan 21,2010 Help plea

Come celebrate with us for free* during our Welcome Back Weekend from January 21st through January 25th and see why critics are naming The Lord of the Rings Online™: Siege of Mirkwood™ the Best Expansion of 2009.

Its not leting us log in Turbine please fix this asap!

Re: Turbine Cant Log in Help for free come back to Lotr Weekend Jan 21,2010 Help plea

I'm very sorry, but the Welcome Back Weekend won't give access players who just played in the Beta. In order to be eligible for the Welcome Back Weekend, you would need to have an account that was upgraded with a purchased key and/or paid subscription fees at some point, as it notes in the terms noted at the bottom of the page here.

If you did upgrade and/or pay at some point but still can't get in, please contact the Account Management department.
    LOTRO Support Page & Knowledge Base
    To request support from a Customer Service Agent, simply click on "Submit a Ticket"
    English Account/Store Support is available Monday through Friday from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm. (GMT -5). 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

Contact us on Twitter @LOTRO