We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 26
  1. #1

    ...Upon the Edge...

    Upon the Edge is opening their doors to all levels, any class. We're an active kin who focuses on end game content, but with a casual feel . Our officers are very helpful and most of us have alts that we're currently leveling, making our kin ideal for experienced players and beginners. We keep an active calendar with instances, raids, and pvp scheduled weekly...

    If you would like to take up arms in our ranks, learn more by visiting theedgekin.com
    Last edited by vodpraetor; Apr 01 2010 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Updating
    Cullin R10, Adyson R10, Praethir R9, Liggins R9, Cilliann R9, Koltan R8, Kolton R8, Zevin R7, Aernon R7

  2. #2

    Re: ...Upon the Edge...

    Yeah, but we have been staining the ground with blood of "others" here of late. lol
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000016d685/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ul'dah
    Posts
    8,325

    Re: ...Upon the Edge...

    Quote Originally Posted by quickstang_1994 View Post
    Yeah, but we have been staining the ground with blood of "others" here of late. lol
    Orc blood is not sanitary. Keep that in mind next time.
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

  4. #4

    Re: ...Upon the Edge...

    Quote Originally Posted by elderlygamer View Post
    Orc blood is not sanitary. Keep that in mind next time.
    Always a pleasure fighting against you Gas
    Cullin R10, Adyson R10, Praethir R9, Liggins R9, Cilliann R9, Koltan R8, Kolton R8, Zevin R7, Aernon R7

  5. #5

    Re: ...Upon the Edge...

    Koltan could you please come out to the moors on anything but your captain? Pleeeaaaseeeee


    (Note: This is a compliment to your captaining abilities )
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000015b30b/01003/signature.png]Ataladir[/charsig]
    [color=green] Ataanis, Ataladan, Ataldion, Atranis of Arkenstone [/color]
    [color=red] Shneaksie, Muzlagedush, Mordisel, Urgnraw, Wartz [/color]

  6. #6

    Re: ...Upon the Edge...

    hehe, thanks for the compliment... I come out on my Hunter, Burg and Rk often as well
    Cullin R10, Adyson R10, Praethir R9, Liggins R9, Cilliann R9, Koltan R8, Kolton R8, Zevin R7, Aernon R7

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ul'dah
    Posts
    8,325

    Re: ...Upon the Edge...

    Burgs are no longer allowed in the moors, so you'll have to play a different class.
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

  8. #8

    Re: ...Upon the Edge...

    Liggins will stop mezzing when you stop healing, Gas! And I know thats not going to happen anytime soon, so stock up on those pots !!!!
    Cullin R10, Adyson R10, Praethir R9, Liggins R9, Cilliann R9, Koltan R8, Kolton R8, Zevin R7, Aernon R7

  9. #9

    Re: ...Upon the Edge...

    Quote Originally Posted by SirSidhartan View Post
    Koltan could you please come out to the moors on anything but your captain? Pleeeaaaseeeee


    (Note: This is a compliment to your captaining abilities )
    NO! I like running around out there on my hunter with 7k morale. to arms/oathbreakers are nice too
    Davaron R9 Hunter
    [COLOR=#C2C2C2][FONT=Verdana]R.I.P. Sylidor[/FONT][/COLOR]

  10. #10

    Re: ...Upon the Edge...

    If anybody is looking for a fun kin with skilled players and active in the moors, definitely check out Upon the Edge. We have some very skilled moors players, me excluded, but im getting better. We hover around the 6-12 on nightly which allows us to raid, but more would help. Check us out.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070100000aa4b5/signature.png]Gilgaresh[/charsig]

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    155

    Re: ...Upon the Edge...

    Quote Originally Posted by bruun View Post
    If anybody is looking for a fun kin with skilled players and active in the moors, definitely check out Upon the Edge. We have some very skilled moors players, me excluded, but im getting better. We hover around the 6-12 on nightly which allows us to raid, but more would help. Check us out.
    I've had excellent experiences running w/ Upon the Edge...
    They have a solid core of skilled players with the ability to handle the tougher instances...
    Believe me, when you're running a tough instance you want people that know how to play their toons....otherwise it is wipe city, with no loot, and 1+ gold repair bills.... UtE has several talented players... All my experiences running w/ them have been postive...

    If I was kinless, I'd consider joining them except I have a personal grudge against one of their members for some past incidences... But the rest of them are very cool... If you're looking for end game content, I'd recommend them... And they are fun people to run with...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    215

    Re: ...Upon the Edge...

    Quote Originally Posted by Felix86 View Post
    I've had excellent experiences running w/ Upon the Edge...
    They have a solid core of skilled players with the ability to handle the tougher instances...
    Believe me, when you're running a tough instance you want people that know how to play their toons....otherwise it is wipe city, with no loot, and 1+ gold repair bills.... UtE has several talented players... All my experiences running w/ them have been postive...

    If I was kinless, I'd consider joining them except I have a personal grudge against one of their members for some past incidences... But the rest of them are very cool... If you're looking for end game content, I'd recommend them... And they are fun people to run with...
    Thanks for the credit! We try our best to know all of our classes alts included. Dont' know who the person you are referring to is.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arkenstone
    Posts
    459

    Re: ...Upon the Edge...

    Quote Originally Posted by vodspeedkills View Post
    Thanks for the credit! We try our best to know all of our classes alts included. Dont' know who the person you are referring to is.
    Saramac<----points.

    Oh by the way guys, I'M BACK :]
    Hopefully I didn't miss much ;]P

    GO UTE.
    Ohh You Fancy Huh???
    Saucysara, Saragon, Mcbuffins, Ebok 1, Ebok 2, Tartersauce
    Eviction - Riddermark, Kinless - Arkenstone, Legions - Elendilmir
    .

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    215

    Re: ...Upon the Edge...

    Our ranks are almost full, we are looking for a Captain still. We do bi-weekly watcher runs, starting weekly DN runs. And are still attempting BG frequently.

  15. #15

    Re: ...Upon the Edge...

    just giving some love
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000016d685/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    215

    Re: ...Upon the Edge...

    Bump! Our search still continues for a Captain to join our side. Visit www.TheEdgeKin.com for more info.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    155

    Re: ...Upon the Edge...

    Cpt
    Quote Originally Posted by vodspeedkills View Post
    Bump! Our search still continues for a Captain to join our side. Visit www.TheEdgeKin.com for more info.
    ****... I have a 59 Cpt alt and I find him boring to play.
    The bi-weekly watcher raid is a huge draw for me.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    215

    Re: ...Upon the Edge...

    Quote Originally Posted by Felix86 View Post
    Cpt

    ****... I have a 59 Cpt alt and I find him boring to play.
    The bi-weekly watcher raid is a huge draw for me.
    All of our mains are geared now so we were dropping ti to once a week to focus on the other raids. We are not trying to turn you away, we are the welcoming kind Just a heads up... If you are interested still I'll be in game at about 4:00 est today.
    Phoebus or Xiphius
    You might also try /t Koltan he runs Anon but is the leader.
    Last edited by vodspeedkills; Mar 04 2010 at 06:19 PM.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ul'dah
    Posts
    8,325

    Re: ...Upon the Edge...

    Quote Originally Posted by Felix86 View Post
    Cpt

    ****... I have a 59 Cpt alt and I find him boring to play
    I agree with this when soloing. Soloing as a captain is what you should do when the sleeping pills aren't working.

    Grouping as a captain is fun imho. It's definitely not a class with a narrow focus like the minstrel.
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    215

    Re: ...Upon the Edge...

    Quote Originally Posted by elderlygamer View Post
    I agree with this when soloing. Soloing as a captain is what you should do when the sleeping pills aren't working.

    Grouping as a captain is fun imho. It's definitely not a class with a narrow focus like the minstrel.
    No derails please Gas, I don't wanna spar you and put us both to sleep again.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Next door to Gollum
    Posts
    261

    Re: ...Upon the Edge...

    Hey Guys!
    Good to see the bunch of you are still around! Was afraid a lot of folks had quit or transferred servers!

    Here's a bump for a good bunch of folks! (I might just have to go Creep again and say hi...proper like...muhahahaha!)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420701000011e83e/signature.png]Fiendishly-1[/charsig]
    'Stoner- Devilishly Handsome (BA) [COLOR=white]R7[/COLOR], Howlingly Mad (Warg) [COLOR=white]R6[/COLOR], Devastatingly Goodlooking (RVR) [COLOR=white]R6[/COLOR], Venomously Retorted (WVR) [COLOR=white]R6[/COLOR], Raising Cain (WL) R6
    Now on E/Brandywine-Nightmarishly Garish (Def) [COLOR=#ffffff]R8[/COLOR], Fiendishly Evil (WVR) R5, Cadmean Victory (WL), Dementedly Clever

  22. #22
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    215

    Re: ...Upon the Edge...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexmark View Post
    Hey Guys!
    Good to see the bunch of you are still around! Was afraid a lot of folks had quit or transferred servers!

    Here's a bump for a good bunch of folks! (I might just have to go Creep again and say hi...proper like...muhahahaha!)
    Good to hear from you Sparky! Wargs got some love so you might stand a chance out there now is the good news. Bad news is you still wont' be able to kill me in 1v1. Thanks for the bump.

  23. #23

    Re: ...Upon the Edge...

    grats on your durchest kill ^^
    Kraken, Thesungodra

  24. #24

    Re: ...Upon the Edge...

    thanks for the congrats, Zanderos. Nice to hear from you Sparky!

    We've had a couple of spots open up - if anyone is interested in joining UTE visit theedgekin.com.
    Cullin R10, Adyson R10, Praethir R9, Liggins R9, Cilliann R9, Koltan R8, Kolton R8, Zevin R7, Aernon R7

  25. #25

    Re: ...Upon the Edge...

    Quote Originally Posted by vodpraetor View Post
    Upon the Edge is opening their doors to all levels, any class. We're an active kin who focuses on end game content, but with a casual feel . Our officers are very helpful and most of us have alts that we're currently leveling, making our kin ideal for experienced players and beginners. We keep an active calendar with instances, raids, and pvp scheduled weekly...

    If you would like to take up arms in our ranks, learn more by visiting theedgekin.com
    I've updated my original post to reflect our current recruiting status... we've got a great group of guys and gals, come check us out at theEdgeKin.com
    Cullin R10, Adyson R10, Praethir R9, Liggins R9, Cilliann R9, Koltan R8, Kolton R8, Zevin R7, Aernon R7

 

 
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload