We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Unhappy bought lotro, lost free trial character :(

hi there, i bought lotro and a month's subscription yesterday, my free trial ran out today. i had a lvl 20 character on the free trial but now its over and im on my subscription i have lost it. can anyone help? much appreciated.

Re: bought lotro, lost free trial character :(

i believe all you need to do i reactivate your account using your old trial password and username. im not 100% sure but i think thats how it works, im sure someone from customer support will reply to you your post soon.

i just noticed your post and didnt want you to think no one cared about you losing your trial char and also wanted to welcome you to lotro.
    Warden: <===How would you like a spear in the face!?!===>
    Hunter: <---<<<Raining pointed death since 08.>>>--->

Sunaris "Pick warden. YOU ONLY HAVE 4 BUTTONS!!!!"

Depends on which game I'm in :)

Re: bought lotro, lost free trial character :(

Chances are you created a new subscription instead of upgrading the free trial. If that's the case you'll need to contact Account Management so they can correct it for you.
    "Everyone's got one. Better to be a smart one than a dumb one." - me
    "It's people like you that [I]think[/I] you know everything that give those of us that [I]do[/I] a bad name." - me
    "Eat, drink, and be Merry, 'cause Pippin was a fool of a Took."