We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Essence of the Beast Questions

Hey, I had a couple questions regarding Essence of the Beast.

So "Critical hits have a 25% chance to lower cooldown of Sic Em! by 10s". Does this only apply to initial skill hits, or would say burning ember dot crits have a chance to proc this?

Also, not sure which changes were made to LM class essences since initial drop, can I stack one of these essences in say, 3-4 different pieces of gear and still have the proc chance from each? and is there an internal cooldown per each?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Decyfer; Apr 02 2015 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Decyfer View Post
    Hey, I had a couple questions regarding Essence of the Beast.

So "Critical hits have a 25% chance to lower cooldown of Sic Em! by 10s". Does this only apply to initial skill hits, or would say burning ember dot crits have a chance to proc this?

Also, not sure which changes were made to LM class essences since initial drop, can I stack one of these essences in say, 3-4 different pieces of gear and have the proc chance from each?

Thanks!

edit: one more question!, do pet crits have a chance to proc the essence?
    An anecdotal reply: In my pet build, I use 1 essence of the beast in a Pelargir BB ring. While doing my normal fighty things in PvE, Sic Em! is usually off cooldown 40sec to 1m early compared to no essence. I notice far less impact in the moors. Also, I don't believe you can stack multiple of these essences.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzal View Post
    An anecdotal reply: In my pet build, I use 1 essence of the beast in a Pelargir BB ring. While doing my normal fighty things in PvE, Sic Em! is usually off cooldown 40sec to 1m early compared to no essence. I notice far less impact in the moors. Also, I don't believe you can stack multiple of these essences.
    Ok, cool!, Do you happen to know if there is an internal cooldown on the essence now?

It is not affected by critted dots but still as it was said can make Sic Em essentially a 1m-1.20m cd just by using a normal rotation to my experience.

P.S. No internal CD but has reasonable conditions to limit it.
    Tilimir ~ Crickhollow