We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

LOTRO LATINO en SilverLode

Eres Hispano o Latino? No, pero hablas bien el Espanol y quieres practicarlo?

En Silverlode puedes encontrar un Kin de habla hispana que busca personas interesadas en desarroyar sus personajes, divertirse, hacer instancias dificiles y llegar a lo ultimo del Juego, divertirse, formar amistades con otros jugadores de habla hispana y claro, divertise

Si estas interesado en tener gente en el juego que te ubica y guia bien en el juego y te ayuda a sacarle todo el jugo al juego, Contacte a Hoswy, Cuami, Anwahmane o Brytred para que te intrevisten y comensamos el processo de conosernos
    Last edited by jhaerlyn; Oct 19 2009 at 12:38 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050100000ec105/signature.png]Tutormento[/charsig]

Re: LOTRO LATINO en SilverLode

Dando le un pulso a este Thread para mantenerlo Vivo
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050100000ec105/signature.png]Tutormento[/charsig]

Talking Re: LOTRO LATINO en SilverLode

Ya falta poco para mirkwood!!

Estamos reclutando nuevos miembros, animense y unanse a la mejor Kin de habla hispana

Out of curiosity, not disrespect, is this against the LOTRO rules? Having a Latino kinship would then mean that only Latinos can join which is against the rules. Just curious since I noticed the thread.
    [left][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000001077df/01001/signature.png]Thonorin[/charsig]
    [B][U]Dwarves[/U][/B]: Guardian Thonorin // Minstrel Thonor // Champion Bombour // Rune-keeper Dinn
    [B][U]Elves[/U][/B]: Hunter Thornborne // Rune-keeper Belias // Lore-master Londir
    [B][U]Men[/U][/B]: Captain Thonorir // Burglar Almah [/left]

Quote Originally Posted by MrBlooper View Post
    Out of curiosity, not disrespect, is this against the LOTRO rules? Having a Latino kinship would then mean that only Latinos can join which is against the rules. Just curious since I noticed the thread.
    Maybe you right, i dont know, BUT!....

Quote Originally Posted by jhaerlyn View Post
    Eres Hispano o Latino? No, pero hablas bien el Espanol y quieres practicarlo?
    That means something like "Are you Hispanic or Latino? No, but you can speak Spanish and want to practice it?"

I think that opens the door to almost everyone on the game.

You might wanna join a kinship in which the spoken language is completely unknown for you, but i dont see the point of doing that.
    Last edited by Nando001; Dec 01 2009 at 09:24 AM.
    [center][b][color=#00ffff]Nannu[/color][/b] *** [b][color=#FFFFF]Marzelo[/color][/b] *** [b][color=#00ffff]Persya[/color][/b][/center]
    [center][color=#FFFF00]S E X * S Y M B O L S[/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by MrBlooper View Post
    that is why they made the kinship named the raiders so they can mix english/spanish/french people...

Anyway I've played a lot with these dudes :P they are very much fun but you can't understand **** in a watcher run when they get all exited and need heals!

I think it is perfectly normal to the Latinos to have their own kinship and not have to translate in English all the time.

I am french and there is no such thing has * Hey! this is USA server you must speak English *

Btw I look forward to play with you guys again in mirkwood :P
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04205010000142064/signature.png]Mistermuggles[/charsig]

Talking LOTRO LATINO en SilverLode

Hola, soy nueva en esto y me gustaría entrar a una guild donde pueda entender lo que se habla ya que no entiendo casi nada de ingles. He agregado vuestros nombres pero nunca los encuentro conectados, por unos minutos y no agarro a uno de ustedes hoy…
    Mi nick es Edhanrien y el de mi esposo Ribbon.
    Estaremos al pendiente por si los encontramos conectados.

Well, first, thanks for keeping it civil -- i've seen much more flamier exchanges over less touchy subjects ...

I didn't know there were rules on how a kin had to decide who could be a member or not ...

If someone could send a link, I'd appreciate it

As for a "latino" kin ...well its funny cuz i hate being called latino .... I guess cuz I was born on the east coast and my family is Cuban ... but its not a matter of being latino or not ... but of beign able to speak spanish. My understanding is that the kin was founded by people who's primary (and only in some cases) language was spanish, but that played this game ... as you can imagine how much "fun" a raid full of people talking a language you dont understand can be, having a 'latino' kin allows us the opportunity to enjoy grouping with people we can understand and interact with in our native language.

Tolkien's books have been translated in many languages and so his works have fans all over, including many millions in north and south America who speak spanish.

Many of these have purchased this MMO and I think it makes sense that a couple of kins should exist that provide what kins are supposed to : a network of friends who help each other enjoy the game to its greatest potential.

And Cadderly, I guess I cant hate you now for being so DANG HARD to kill in the moors!

Excelente Kinship.
    Yo la recomiendo. Muy buena gente y buena onda.

Saludos.

Thumbs down Re: LOTRO LATINO en SilverLode

Hola: Bueno apenas empese a jugar como hago para unirme al grupo si me pueden explciar gracias seria de gran ayuda ps uno casi o nunca emcuentra personas que hablan espaÑol

Actualizando: hay nuevos officers.. se pueden comunicar con:

-Edhanrien
    -Ribbon
    -Zorklas
    -Eldacarion
    -Maswell
    -Eriaden

..entre otros.

Saludos!

Acualizando un poco mas los que tamos mas ON:
    se pueden comunicar con
    Ribbon
    Asktur
    Eldacarion
    Edharien
    Gairuin
    Maswell
    Nauj
    Zorklas
    entre otros.
    Saludos y suerte ^^.

Greetings, I play in another server, but to be honest I am looking for a hispanic rp guild. So I am wondering if your guild by any chance is an rp one. Thanks and have a great weekend.

Hello,

I'm just starting out with LOTRO, and similar to Amlucfaron, I would also like to know if this is an rp guild. I'm only at an intermediate level of Spanish, but try to practice whenever I can.

Thanks!

Hola chicos, aun siguen activos? tengo como 1 mes jugando pero estaba era en Vilya, no hay mucha gente alla y menos ni una persona de habla hispana.

Diganme quienes son los mas activos para buscarlos en lo que me conecte.

Saludos.