We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Jasper Mudbottom Downed!

At about 8PM EST today, I took a PUG into south Chetwood, entered Ost Baranor, and we downed Jasper Mudbottom Hardmode. However, I forgot to ML it, so we got none of the loots.
    In the raid were:

Findurin
    Arrathul
    Bigtime
    Durfin
    Narlinde
    Kakua
    Slyvyrthorn
    Elanorwen
    Lazygeko
    Rayne
    Drekas

Only 11 people, so we did it with less then the recommended number of 24! Great job all!

Clearing the mobs!

Boss fight:

Kill shot!
    Findurin - 85 Desperate Flighter - UnitedSands of Dark TrucidOticus | Gauwrun - r7 Stalker - A Team | Ashnakh - r5 Warleader - A Team
    [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?320682-Dear-Turbine-(Or-concerning-Frankenspiders)"]Support Frankenspider![/URL]

Re: Jasper Mudbottom Downed!

A huge thanks to Findurin for forming the raid, and to the random confused
    level 25 hobbit that strolled in to our raid.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/07206000000077299/01008/signature.png]Drekas[/charsig]
    [color=green]Viaticus[/color] [color=lightgreen][size=1]~Drekas, R7 Burglar ~ Galadhas, R1 Minstrel~[/size][size=1][/color]|[color=orange]~Shupdush, R6 Blackarrow ~ Shupburz, R5 Defiler~[/color][/size] [color=red]Ferveo[/color]
    [/center]

Killing a Boogan somm'ers, 'cause they remind me of Bogarts.

I tried soloing him once...

Man, that got ugly.
    ****Bogarts! We hates Bogarts!****

I want to know why Durfin even lost any morale... you should be quicker on those heals Nar sheesh
    [center][b]Anamatronix [color=red]| Carbon Neutral | [/color]Franberry[/b]
    [size=1]My one... regret... is... is... teaching owls to... use lassoes.
    [I]The [color=red]pen[/color] is mightier then the [color=red]sword[/color] - but only if the sword is very [color=red]short[/color] and the pen is very [color=red]sharp[/color].[/center][/size][/I]

Quote Originally Posted by Anamatronix View Post
    I want to know why Durfin even lost any morale... you should be quicker on those heals Nar sheesh
    We had her DPSing for a while. 375 morale is a lot, when you only do 1 damage a hit.
    Findurin - 85 Desperate Flighter - UnitedSands of Dark TrucidOticus | Gauwrun - r7 Stalker - A Team | Ashnakh - r5 Warleader - A Team
    [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?320682-Dear-Turbine-(Or-concerning-Frankenspiders)"]Support Frankenspider![/URL]

i hope to down him one day. Hear hes got some good gear drops if anyone can link?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/07206010000066c14/signature.png]Crasher[/charsig]

Woooooooot XD
    Rhiannon the Runekeeper!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082060000000cd5bb/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Windfola - Arakne R8 Weaver | Rheia R6 Warg - League of Extraordinary Creeps

Quote Originally Posted by Taralom View Post
    Only 11 people, so we did it with less then the recommended number of 24! Great job all!
    Dammit, you mean they even nerfed JASPER!

/clap

I heard someone mention that he drops a nice rusty dagger. I wonder if my IXP runes will work on that...?

lotro must be boring as **** right now

ROFL Findurin... K next time I'm leaving my fellow in Lothlorien to come with!
    Ceana/Caresse ~ Trucido Kinship on Windfola

Now thats hardcore!

Findurin, I gotta ask: How many times did you have to DF while trying to kill Jasper Mudbottom?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000000025d8/01003/signature.png]Heswerd[/charsig]

Dude, I think you guys are my heroes for the day. Thanks for the laugh.
    Elendilmir - Saie 96 Minnie, R10 | Sailas 88 LM, R5 | Sailos 88 Champ
    Windfola - Sail 88 Cappie, R7 | Sailas 88 Hunter, R7

Thanks for the laugh. It helps while stuck at work for 45 minutes....
    [COLOR=#008080]If it isn't about FlameThrower, Grenade and Rocket Launcher, you're playing the wrong classes, race and game..
    [/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by joematrix View Post
    Findurin, I gotta ask: How many times did you have to DF while trying to kill Jasper Mudbottom?
    None! Although we had to reset it about 3 times 'cuz we pulled too much.

Also, to those who got a laugh from this: Glad you enjoyed it. Next raid objective? BAUGARCH! The Chetwood warg!

None! Although we had to reset it about 3 times 'cuz we pulled too much.

Also, to those who got a laugh from this: Glad you enjoyed it. Next raid objective? BAUGARCH! The Chetwood warg!
    Findurin, this post would be funny if you posted a link about some useful PUG that you led and
    organized, like a Watcher or DN PUG, or even Turtle. I also don't see you congratulating other
    PUG threads under Windfola forums. You may want to correct that.

If you did organize an actually useful PUG, kudos but would be more interesting to see details
    about that than to see this fruitless post.

Quote Originally Posted by HeadlessClown View Post
    Findurin, this post would be funny if you posted a link about some useful PUG that you led and
    organized, like a Watcher or DN PUG, or even Turtle. I also don't see you congratulating other
    PUG threads under Windfola forums. You may want to correct that.

If you did organize an actually useful PUG, kudos but would be more interesting to see details
    about that than to see this fruitless post.
    Well, who are *you*, and what have you done? I did this for fun with some friends and other random people. People enjoyed participating in this and reading about it, I'd say that's not fruitless. Why do I have to lead/organize "useful" PUGs in order to be able to post this or other random stuff? I see no reason to correct anything.
    Last edited by Taralom; Oct 17 2009 at 08:41 PM.

Well, who are *you*, and what have you done? I did this for fun with some friends and other random people. People enjoyed participating in this and reading about it, I'd say that's not fruitless. Why do I have to lead/organize "useful" PUGs in order to be able to post this or other random stuff?

Also, since you're so interested in my track record, I have participated in three turtle PUGs, more Watcher PUGs than I can count, have even lead one, and have also done a Mistress PUG.

Also also, I have congratulated the PUG that downed the Watcher. (Ceana, Moxxii, etc.) I just did it ingame, not on the forums.
    All right, that's good to know and as I said previously, kudos if you did that.

My question was not with ill intent. I asked since there is too much e-peening on Windfola
    recently and would be nice to see more collaboration among kins.

I have been gone from LOTRO and Windfola for a while (used to play as Erendir/Hawkmere),
    and since I came back I noticed that kin collaboration is lacking, especially in Moria. There is
    a lot of new people on Windfola and would be good to offer them help when possible.

All right, that's good to know and as I said previously, kudos if you did that.

My question was not with ill intent. I asked since there is too much e-peening on Windfola
    recently and would be nice to see more collaboration among kins.

I have been gone from LOTRO and Windfola for a while (used to play as Erendir/Hawkmere),
    and since I came back I noticed that kin collaboration is lacking, especially in Moria. There is
    a lot of new people on Windfola and would be good to offer them help when possible.
    Hmmm. A few questions.

Firstly: How could a post about killing Jasper Mudbottom, of all the mobs in the game, POSSIBLY be construed as e-peening?

Secondly: Why would I be linking to a 'constructive PUG' or some such in a thread about a raid downing JASPER MUDBOTTOM?

Thirdly: Why would anyone be expecting except blatant silliness in a thread such as this?

This raid they did was just for fun The post was meant to be funny and make people laugh.

As well, I know Findurin has told our group gratz for our Watcher runs, and he has been in on more than a few of the other pug watcher runs where the watcher died as well.
    Arriengil 60 Hunter ~~ Arriangil 60 Burg ~~ Izzibella 60 Guard ~~ Moxxii 60 Mins ~~ Taylynn 60 Champ ~~ Tinkerbellz Runekeeper
    Leader - Shadow Walkers - Windfola Server

Quote Originally Posted by ima24fan View Post
    This raid they did was just for fun The post was meant to be funny and make people laugh.

As well, I know Findurin has told our group gratz for our Watcher runs, and he has been in on more than a few of the other pug watcher runs where the watcher died as well.
    lol Arri, it took me 2 years to figure out that you are a '24' fan. So you like Jack Bauer, eh?
    I missed the last season but can't wait for the new season in 2010.

As for Findurin, sign me up for your Chetwood raid, if you take RKs that is.

Actually....different '24' fan...think NASCAR lmao
    Arriengil 60 Hunter ~~ Arriangil 60 Burg ~~ Izzibella 60 Guard ~~ Moxxii 60 Mins ~~ Taylynn 60 Champ ~~ Tinkerbellz Runekeeper
    Leader - Shadow Walkers - Windfola Server

lol Arri, it took me 2 years to figure out that you are a '24' fan. So you like Jack Bauer, eh?
    I missed the last season but can't wait for the new season in 2010.

As for Findurin, sign me up for your Chetwood raid, if you take RKs that is.
    By 24 she means Jeff Gordon
    [CENTER][FONT=Garamond][COLOR=Red]So, you think you can tell Heaven from Hell?
    Blue skies from pain? Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    So you think you can tell..[/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

Grats Fin. It's about time T got their fail on~
    [U][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000396671/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/U]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast