We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 96 of 107 FirstFirst ... 46 86 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 106 ... LastLast
Results 2,376 to 2,400 of 2671
  1. #2376
    Tbow here. I haven't played on beedubs in a couple years, but glad to be back. I will be xferring all my creeps over from Ridder shortly. Glad to see old faces, even though most are purple ranked or tyrants now



    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R9), AllOveryourFace(R109), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-Dark Impulse, WKSL (BW)
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R109), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R7), Valerial(R9)
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

  2. #2377
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,038
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderbowStormshard View Post
    Tbow here. I haven't played on beedubs in a couple years, but glad to be back. I will be xferring all my creeps over from Ridder shortly. Glad to see old faces, even though most are purple ranked or tyrants now

    Your girls are such beauties Tnub,you on the other hand.....bhahahaha.Looking good OLD friend <3
    ~~~Boomshockalaka-2~~~~

  3. #2378
    The Infamous Swagbaby (Picked this picture because shirt was appropriate)


    This is me and my best friends, Bud & Nat


    And this one is just for the ladies. (Mihiraa)

  4. #2379
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazonSwag11 View Post
    And this one is just for the ladies. (Mihiraa)
    Discusting

    You have been exiled from the Kingdom

  5. #2380
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    37
    Further investigation uncovers Blazon (Swagbaby's) pre-airbrush picture


  6. #2381
    What just happened here?
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R9), AllOveryourFace(R109), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-Dark Impulse, WKSL (BW)
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R109), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R7), Valerial(R9)
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

  7. #2382
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto, Canadia
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderbowStormshard View Post
    What just happened here?
    thread hijack
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000004990b3/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

    R.I.P. Nidor of Brandywine (1970-2012)

  8. #2383
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    1,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Suenami View Post
    thread hijack


    ohaiSue!
    hunter rnk10-runekeeper rnk10-warleader rnk10-defiler rnk10-stalker rnk9-minstrel rnk8-reaver blackarrow burglar rnk5

  9. #2384
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere hot
    Posts
    56

    Grats!

    Grats on breaking the Brandywine moors everyone! I knew that fight outside AEOP was too good to be true.

  10. #2385
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    5,138
    I've been on BW long enough. Here's mine.

    Third Marshal Rubicon Guardian ~ Third Marshal Raae Minstrel
    Commander Danceswithwargs Reaver ~ Taskmaster Whiskeytangofoxtrot Spider
    Commander Verkaufsschlacker Lore-master ~ Lieutenant Rivaalan Hunter
    ~ No Mercy ~

  11. #2386
    Quote Originally Posted by Grego28 View Post
    Dear my respectable players I'm associated with,

    Always have fun!

    I'm very thankful for all these strong feelings I have been receiving during the whole previous week after my last post, I shall never forget how positive and well-treating ppl can be,

    especially in just a MMO programme, where players from all over the world and with different culture meet each other in the cybern world! That's something after all and indicates

    that ppl can be funny, polite and friendly no matter what! well done

    Some of you sent me comments via in game pms and mails and some other via personnal mail box about the shades... hehhe "Wearing your shades in a room???? LOL?"

    But you know that in Greece there aren't any sun hiding issues and pretty much our days are sunny and hot.

    Well, it's true I couldn't resist and I must confess I always like watching the little details either on me or on others, even if that indicates psycologically some kind of fetish or w/e

    So, I do like many different styles on the way I usually get dressed and as you know from your exp it varies according to the occasion each time,

    BUT I can say I like the most sunglasses, ties and watches as you can see below.

    Some of you asked for more and I couldn't do differently but I decided to satisfy you... I just thank you for the love and positive energy I received from you. You got it!



    I only know well that I don't want to play my online game without any of you, I just don't want to... either you're an ally or an enemy of mine! Simple! So keep going and keep

    the good heat of the game up and I will surely do the same, be sure about this! I'm thankful you have been sharing your game exp with me! ./cheers



    P.S. Lastly, lemme share with you a super duper sexy and roaring video clip, it was released 2 days ago and I like listening... and watching it! Don't you think it's quite sexy and

    fun to watch it? Enjoy it as much I do!


    With respect,

    CG Enesoulas Sexydrop, Reaver's End and the Minstrel of your heart



    WELL DONE R15 BACKPEDLING SKILLESS RANK FARMER WHO POSTS SELF _CONGRATS THREADS COZ NOONE ELSE WILL - For the last 3 years u have consistently proven that rank means nothing as enesoulas (sexdrop - what a joke). From my experience, as i was once ur kin leader all i can say is im glad i have nothing to do with u. Finally, as a greek i take great exception when u speak for us, for you neither have the battle skills of a Spartan, nor the leadership of an Athenian - no amount of grovelling in self flagilation will change that you Corinthian!
    Last edited by Lucus123; Feb 10 2014 at 04:55 PM.

  12. #2387
    Quote Originally Posted by penisoulas View Post
    trash
    Are you watching closely?

  13. #2388
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto, Canadia
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutty_Warg View Post


    ohaiSue!
    vwhat a stawry mark!
    have a photobomb!

    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000004990b3/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

    R.I.P. Nidor of Brandywine (1970-2012)

  14. #2389
    The long-awaited picture of Brandywine's God

    (on the right)


    SVP confirmed douchiest looking burgs

    An artist's depiction of me:
    Are you watching closely?

  15. #2390
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto, Canadia
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by Feathalion View Post
    The long-awaited picture of Brandywine's God

    (on the right)


    SVP confirmed douchiest looking burgs

    An artist's depiction of me:
    why have you forsaken moors?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000004990b3/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

    R.I.P. Nidor of Brandywine (1970-2012)

  16. #2391
    Quote Originally Posted by Feathalion View Post
    SVP confirmed douchiest burgs
    fixed that for you.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

  17. #2392
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Greece - Region of Macedonia
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by Grego28 View Post
    Well, I don't know what to say for that but lol all the way... when you finally decide to behave in a more mature way, even tho you're 50+ years old, just come meet me...

    I'll be messing around waiting for you to grow up a pair. What I mean? I can understand the immaturity of the other guy for sure and don't even bother but yours? I just can't get how

    you have a family the same time you being such immature player and man. Nothing more to say, enjoy(?) your game as much as you can, no bad feelings at all.

    Looking forward to seeing you in the battlefild

    P.S. If you have nothing to do with me, just don't bother or care about me being the worst player rather than putting so much hate in one post? Finally, you might think clearly

    someday, Mattheos the Hunter/Necrothaftis the Blackarrow. Finally, you might speak with a signature rather than posting stuff anonymously.
    First of all Matt is 45 years old... Nice attempt to belittle him by exagerating about his age. Second, you should seriously reconsider your claims when you call him a gutless immature man. Last time I checked Matt has a family, a business, employees, a car for himself and another for his wife, a house of his own and a second one by the sea for his vacations, he's got money and every other comfort I can think of. I have respect for the person who plays 2-3 hours a day after coming home tired from work and still manages to maintain a, if anything satisfying performance on his Blackarrow. I know a good amount of players who spend 5-6 hours plus in this game and they still plain SUCK. Ring any bells?

    Now, the part where he has no guts. I agree with you, Necro has to be one of the biggest cowards I' ve met in this game so far. All he does is earn Infamy by abusing the broken heal tag system. He's wearing titles that once took years and effort to get, now all you gotta do is join raids and abuse the same above-mentioned system. He has betrayed every single kin/tribe he's been in so far, dumping the people he once called brothers in order to join up arms with whoever would benefit him the most in terms of points and popularity. Despite my immature nature I would like to comment on this very aspect. It portrays low mental capacity when you are unable to make judgement on who is experienced and skilled enough to teach you more about the game that will eventually earn you more respect and make the game itself more fun for you. To conclude, he's the greatest, most glorious suck-up EVER. He needlessly flatters people in a desperate attempt to earn some recognition as a player due to his poor play, he even goes so far as posting selfcongrats posts. It is my observation that raid leaders make the top of his suck-up list, which clearly illustrates his dependacy on making points at the expense of others. For all these qualities of his, it's only just that he's a joke on both freepside and creepside. You have every right my friend to call him a coward. God forbid that you ever follow in his footsteps.

    Brandywine: Aurn r13 Guardian / Eurn r10 Reaver, Eyebrowjoe r9 Blackarrow, Zoulapi r9 Warg, Aurney r7 Warleader
    Elendilmir: Ellada r6 Guardian / Elgreco r10 Reaver, Eurn r6 Blackarrow, Yurn r6 Warg
    [b]Acta Non Verba / Stainless[/b]

  18. #2393
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    5,138
    Quote Originally Posted by Therealmvp View Post
    First of all Matt is 45 years old... Nice attempt to belittle him by exagerating about his age. Second, you should seriously reconsider your claims when you call him a gutless immature man. Last time I checked Matt has a family, a business, employees, a car for himself and another for his wife, a house of his own and a second one by the sea for his vacations, he's got money and every other comfort I can think of. I have respect for the person who plays 2-3 hours a day after coming home tired from work and still manages to maintain a, if anything satisfying performance on his Blackarrow. I know a good amount of players who spend 5-6 hours plus in this game and they still plain SUCK. Ring any bells?

    Now, the part where he has no guts. I agree with you, Necro has to be one of the biggest cowards I' ve met in this game so far. All he does is earn Infamy by abusing the broken heal tag system. He's wearing titles that once took years and effort to get, now all you gotta do is join raids and abuse the same above-mentioned system. He has betrayed every single kin/tribe he's been in so far, dumping the people he once called brothers in order to join up arms with whoever would benefit him the most in terms of points and popularity. Despite my immature nature I would like to comment on this very aspect. It portrays low mental capacity when you are unable to make judgement on who is experienced and skilled enough to teach you more about the game that will eventually earn you more respect and make the game itself more fun for you. To conclude, he's the greatest, most glorious suck-up EVER. He needlessly flatters people in a desperate attempt to earn some recognition as a player due to his poor play, he even goes so far as posting selfcongrats posts. It is my observation that raid leaders make the top of his suck-up list, which clearly illustrates his dependacy on making points at the expense of others. For all these qualities of his, it's only just that he's a joke on both freepside and creepside. You have every right my friend to call him a coward. God forbid that you ever follow in his footsteps.

    There's so many ways to interpret this.
    Third Marshal Rubicon Guardian ~ Third Marshal Raae Minstrel
    Commander Danceswithwargs Reaver ~ Taskmaster Whiskeytangofoxtrot Spider
    Commander Verkaufsschlacker Lore-master ~ Lieutenant Rivaalan Hunter
    ~ No Mercy ~

  19. #2394
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto, Canadia
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by Grego28 View Post
    I won't even bother with any of the words that you've spoken of, I expect nothing less from a 21-year-old-player who, unfortunately, has mentally stuck at the age of 12-13. But I

    repeat myself, I do expect more from an old enough man (apparently, 45 years old - ty for the correction : an average of 5-6 years make a difference at this stage of age).

    You're right, you definitely know well how to play an IMMO programme.
    everything you type is cancer to read. exit this thread and insert yourself into an ESL program, the world pleads.

    IN OTHER POLITICAL NEWS, aurn, when are you posting a pic of your toothpaste advertisement?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000004990b3/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

    R.I.P. Nidor of Brandywine (1970-2012)

  20. #2395
    Quote Originally Posted by Suenami View Post
    IN OTHER POLITICAL NEWS, aurn, when are you posting a pic of your toothpaste advertisement?
    Quote Originally Posted by Therealmvp View Post
    What am I missing here? Yes I know it is a little shocking since we all thought he would be hairier.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

  21. #2396
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Aussieland
    Posts
    1,351
    Thought I would throw up some pics of travelling europe/uk over christmas. Something a little different!

    Pt 1

    [CENTER]Click for latest lotro pvmp video --> [SIZE=3][URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNKg-UIpCTc"][U][FONT=Impact][COLOR=#696969]FiZZE[/COLOR][/FONT][/U][/URL][/SIZE][/CENTER]

  22. #2397
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Aussieland
    Posts
    1,351
    Pt 2



    Places: Berlin, Athens, Paris, London, Rome.
    [CENTER]Click for latest lotro pvmp video --> [SIZE=3][URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNKg-UIpCTc"][U][FONT=Impact][COLOR=#696969]FiZZE[/COLOR][/FONT][/U][/URL][/SIZE][/CENTER]

  23. #2398
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    az
    Posts
    1,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Suenami View Post
    vwhat a stawry mark!
    have a photobomb!
    Hai sue!

    also what up aurn good to see ya

    pic is from xmas. We were throwing up lemons and cutting them with a sword lol.
    Last edited by klover307; Feb 12 2014 at 02:14 PM.
    [color=red]Soleus vs Zergs [B][/B][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbYkH5D6Y_Q](Best Clips)[/url][/color]
    [color=Black]Retired[/color]

  24. #2399
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto, Canadia
    Posts
    191
    Fizze, you're the cutest pole dancer i've ever seen!! 10/10 will rent.

    Quote Originally Posted by klover307 View Post
    Hai sue!

    also what up aurn good to see ya

    pic is from xmas. We were throwing up lemons and cutting them with a sword lol.
    hello grandpa! we demand thunder thighs, plznthnx!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000004990b3/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

    R.I.P. Nidor of Brandywine (1970-2012)

  25. #2400
    Quote Originally Posted by penisoulas View Post
    trash
    Are you watching closely?

 

 
Page 96 of 107 FirstFirst ... 46 86 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 106 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload