We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 90 of 108 FirstFirst ... 40 80 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 100 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 2689
    Some pre-accident race pics from this past season:

Back on the bike after a month and a half of recovery.. Lots of work still to do, but feels good to be moving in the right direction. Just gotta try and force myself to be patient & take it easy. My mind has certain things it'd like to do, that it knows it can do, but my body still needs time to catch back up.
    [LEFT][FONT=Verdana][B]Rhae[/B] | [B]V[/B]eni [B]V[/B]idi [B]V[/B]ici | [B]T[/B]erminus [B]V[/B]enatus [B]T[/B]riumphus | [B]S[/B][/FONT][FONT=Verdana]hock [/FONT][B]A[/B][FONT=Verdana]nd [/FONT][B]A[/B][FONT=Verdana]we[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]============================[/FONT][FONT=Verdana]================[/FONT]
    [I]In Remembrance: [B]Nidor[/B] of Brandywine (1970-2012)[/I][/LEFT]

Formerly Adieu of Meneldor. What up!
    This was taken about 5 minutes ago.
    [font=broadway][color=orange]Dank Nasty and Proud of It Betch[/font][/color]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320d0100001caee1/signature.png]Nonconsensual[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Berso View Post
    Some pre-accident race pics from this past season:

Back on the bike after a month and a half of recovery.. Lots of work still to do, but feels good to be moving in the right direction. Just gotta try and force myself to be patient & take it easy. My mind has certain things it'd like to do, that it knows it can do, but my body still needs time to catch back up.
    You and Geoffwise should race when you get better

Quote Originally Posted by Muzgakbash View Post
    You and Geoffwise should race when you get better
    Geoff has actually raced professionally I'm nowhere even close to that level of cycling epicness, and certainly not afraid to admit it. That said, it would indeed be a helluva lot of fun to get out and ride with him. I'm guessing that if we actually did race he'd have my &&& fairly handedly. And that's ok~

Quote Originally Posted by ofMiceandHobbits View Post

Yeah that is a picture of me in the pro days hehe. That was the Utah Tour Time Trial in....erm....2009 I think. And yes, I wasn't the fastest rider on the day there in Utah.
    [LEFT][FONT=Verdana][B]Rhae[/B] | [B]V[/B]eni [B]V[/B]idi [B]V[/B]ici | [B]T[/B]erminus [B]V[/B]enatus [B]T[/B]riumphus | [B]S[/B][/FONT][FONT=Verdana]hock [/FONT][B]A[/B][FONT=Verdana]nd [/FONT][B]A[/B][FONT=Verdana]we[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]============================[/FONT][FONT=Verdana]================[/FONT]

Only decent pic of me for the last 8 mnths

There you go evil, proof that my acne still puts up a good fight for the battleground of my face even today. Only decent pic of me for the last 8 mnths (Made a return after I picked up a job working for a farm, all day in the sun.. bad news for mah face)

SPIKKER!!!!! Me, you, Gin, & Nim and any other ladies need more Vent time!!!!
    [img]http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w334/jrhodes19/saxifae_zpsd8985fca.jpg[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Saxination View Post
    SPIKKER!!!!! Me, you, Gin, & Nim and any other ladies need more Vent time!!!!
    You'd be one lucky guy to have us ladies in vent with you.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320201000048be4d/signature.png]Spikker[/charsig]

Sax is not worthy of such mass female attention.

It's otay, I failed the test too.
    [CENTER]Click for latest lotro pvmp video --> [SIZE=3][URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNKg-UIpCTc"][U][FONT=Impact][COLOR=#696969]FiZZE[/COLOR][/FONT][/U][/URL][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Awwww Fizze, i had all of em except Gin with meh last night in group It was such a, hmm how to put this, Saxi-time
    [img]http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w334/jrhodes19/saxifae_zpsd8985fca.jpg[/img]

you must b one lucky dude Sax lol
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000000a4574/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I am a very lucky guy Killi ^_^

Accidental self-portrait.

Sharking it up, North Shore (screen cap from crew video).

hunter rnk10-runekeeper rnk10-warleader rnk10-defiler rnk10-stalker rnk9-minstrel rnk8-reaver blackarrow burglar rnk5

Familiar face. About 70% done when this was taken. Perhaps unsurprisingly the most painful tat I have ever gotten,

Yeah, I'm gonna pass on this.

hunter rnk10-runekeeper rnk10-warleader rnk10-defiler rnk10-stalker rnk9-minstrel rnk8-reaver blackarrow burglar rnk5

Quote Originally Posted by Berso View Post
    2012/08/26 | Left a little bit of myself (and my new bike) on Oregon Highway 26 just east of the David Douglas Summit (20ish miles from Seaside, 55ish from Portland). Rain + wind + next to no shoulder = ouch-time X_x''''

Ouch Im glad your ok man I was worried when I first seen that neck brace

If you love the sport its scars of pride! I used to ride alot back in the day I raced motocross in the amateur ranks but was trying to go pro ... until my shotgun wedding

I rode bicycle alot as motocross takes a ton of cardio and lower body strength.The ironic thing was I had my worst crashes on the bicycle than my dirt bike go figure.After a few road rashes I started wearing my moto x gear riding my bicycle http://static.grindtv.com/images/1/0...46404_m500.jpg at the risk of looking like a dork you should too lol. Seriuosly outside of compitition a set of pants and shirt even gloves will offer much protection.

The only video I have of me racing ...my wife never moved so all 20 laps was pretty much the same I had a jacket on because it was COLD! some of the best times ever was on my bike I still ride I'm just slower now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lX_e...yer_detailpage this was in 03 best I remember and was my last trip to a professional track ....my old man track just don't do it justice.

Bike racing is pure win ... in any form
    Last edited by obiwaan; Oct 21 2012 at 09:15 AM.
    Obiwaan r11 wl Creepshow r9 rvr (not retired just M.I.A)
    Battious r9 miny
    "It is easier to find men to die than to suffer the patience of war "Caesar

Quote Originally Posted by obiwaan View Post
    Ouch Im glad your ok man I was worried when I first seen that neck brace
    Yeah, a fair number were super concerned when they saw that one. Thankfully it was just a precautionary measure as they transferred me from the crash site to the hospital. I was extremely fortunate to not sustain any type of head / neck / back trauma.

If you love the sport its scars of pride! I used to ride alot back in the day I raced motocross in the amateur ranks but was trying to go pro ... until my shotgun wedding
    Weddings... Those pesky things have a way of completely changing they way you live your life >.>

I rode bicycle alot as motocross takes a ton of cardio and lower body strength.The ironic thing was I had my worst crashes on the bicycle than my dirt bike go figure.After a few road rashes I started wearing my moto x gear riding my bicycle http://static.grindtv.com/images/1/0...46404_m500.jpg at the risk of looking like a dork you should too lol. Seriuosly outside of compitition a set of pants and shirt even gloves will offer much protection.
    I can definitely see how rawkin' some Moto X or downhill MTB gear would come in handy when going to ground, but the major drawback is the extra weight I'd be packing on my rides. It's bad enough when the weather starts to turn in these Fall & Winter months and you have to layer up real good. All that extra kit really restricts your movement and makes being out'n'about a bit tedious. Then again, when getting at some cold weather riding you don't really have the choice of not layering up like a boss. It's either that or head to the spin room and stay indoors. At the end of the day, part of going full roadie is accepting the fact that, aside from your helmet, you really don't have much if any protection.

The only video I have of me racing ...my wife never moved so all 20 laps was pretty much the same I had a jacket on because it was COLD! some of the best times ever was on my bike I still ride I'm just slower now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lX_e...yer_detailpage this was in 03 best I remember and was my last trip to a professional track ....my old man track just don't do it justice.
    Good stuff Obi~ Wish the vid was a bit longer, but as you said it would have pretty much just been the same thing over and over for 20 laps ;p

Bike racing is pure win ... in any form
    ^ QFT. I only really started racing locally this past summer. My hope is that if I put in the time and effort to rehab properly and then train hard through the off season, I'll be in good shape to be competitive at the top level of competition in the Rogue Valley / Southern Oregon.

Iaostalker

Your friendly Brandywine warg Iaostalker Me in real life.

http://s1290.beta.photobucket.com/us...ia/Me.jpg.html

I don't take pics of myself so I don't have much to choose from, but this will at least give you guys some idea of what my beautiful face looks like.

Anyway, that's more or less what I look like most of the time, maybe not quite as cheery though.
    [COLOR=#800080][B][SIZE=1]Second Marshall Adanelriel Willbreaker,[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B][SIZE=1] Mistress Over Fear[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#008000][B][SIZE=1] and lover of bog-lurkers[/SIZE][/B].[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a52a2a][SIZE=1][B][SIZE=1]~Adan - Incendiary Expert[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Four pictures from my vacation:

YES DOLPHINS

Food in the mall that has a rollercoaster inside it.

Bran/Vlad Tepes Castle

He's pretty aiiight.
    Server 1st Rank 13 Weaver Slayer of Light
    Semi-Retired filming new PvP vid

Quote Originally Posted by shadow21 View Post
    I don't take pics of myself so I don't have much to choose from, but this will at least give you guys some idea of what my beautiful face looks like.

Anyway, that's more or less what I look like most of the time, maybe not quite as cheery though.
    donnie darko in real life haha

that woman was really into that glass of orange juice lol
    Kraken, Thesungodra

Oh don't worry she finished it eventually.
    Server 1st Rank 13 Weaver Slayer of Light
    Semi-Retired filming new PvP vid

Quote Originally Posted by LordOfPvP View Post
    Food in the mall that has a rollercoaster inside it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_57N1EI1Uw
    Last edited by jennirich; Nov 02 2012 at 11:32 AM.
    Bunnytail |Terminus Venatus Triumphus
    Mihiraa | Shock and Awe | Gladden

Quote Originally Posted by LordOfPvP View Post
    YES DOLPHINS
    Dolphins are stupid.

Birds are better.
    [FONT=Arial][CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=fixedsys][COLOR=#99ff00]Bregnagra - Ashkoz[/COLOR][COLOR=#660066]
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Kulurien - Breggles[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker1 View Post
    Dolphins are stupid.

Birds are better.
    They are both foul creatures
    Lonewolf

Proud of my seedy moustache for movember. Left.

[CENTER]Click for latest lotro pvmp video --> [SIZE=3][URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNKg-UIpCTc"][U][FONT=Impact][COLOR=#696969]FiZZE[/COLOR][/FONT][/U][/URL][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Since I don't like being in pictures but do like taking them, here are just two of my favorites I've captured.

Lightning storm as seen from my back yard.

A shot I took while on a hike about two years ago.

I do very little post processing, with these I just did a little cropping and I cleaned up a little noise in the lightning shot. I like for my photos to look exactly the way I saw the scene at the time.
    [COLOR=#800080][B][SIZE=1]Second Marshall Adanelriel Willbreaker,[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B][SIZE=1] Mistress Over Fear[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#008000][B][SIZE=1] and lover of bog-lurkers[/SIZE][/B].[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a52a2a][SIZE=1][B][SIZE=1]~Adan - Incendiary Expert[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Page 90 of 108 FirstFirst ... 40 80 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 100 ... LastLast