An uncanny resemblance!
An uncanny resemblance!
The Infamous Swagbaby (Picked this picture because shirt was appropriate)
This is me and my best friends, Bud & Nat
And this one is just for the ladies. (Mihiraa)
Further investigation uncovers Blazon (Swagbaby's) pre-airbrush picture
Veterans, Elders, NewEntries and the rest of the players,
Enjoy yourself! It's been while I decided to add this post in the following thread as a memorial to my friends ingame, my allies and myself now that I finally hit r15 on my main
character, Enesoulas the Minstrel. It is absolutely true, I'm not a forumfreak, I'm not the guy who likes grabing by every single opportunity in order to add a comment in every
stuff that he is concerned about - and not concerned! It is simple, I'd like to share my thoughts with you, as I always do in forums : if you feel like, go ahead! If not, you shall pass
through it! Simple as it is!
So, there ya go :
1. This character hit r15 in the LOTRO PvP area the 27th of Dec.2013 and was created in the Imladris server the very first days of the Feb.2012. He was transferred in the BW
server the very last days of the March,2013, in which time he started PvPing since he was brought here at r0.
2. You might think that the time period it's very short for someone like him to hit r15 but he got every single battlefield promotion in a fair and legal way, no matter what some
trollplayers would say. He's proud of his PvP lifetime and nothing can change that, history remains history. What was the key of success? Unlimitted playtime, no matter the irl
3. I'd like to thank pretty much every single freepside and creepside leader of the BW server for letting me be a part of their raids, no matter the personal -or not- feelings and
relationships. I must confess that every invitation in all the raids that I had been participating was special and shall always be treasured in my memory. Keep going, many players
need you here and I'm one among them!
4. I'd like to thank every single of you who love/like/hate me : this way I shall feel alive and existed in a MMO game as LOTRO is. In each case, I know well I have only love and it
shall be likewise in the future!
5. To those who had been asking me to go off anonymous in order to ./inspect a decent Minstrel such as Enesoulas ...well... "I kept my promise, so don't keep the distance!". He
went off anonymous a few days after he had hit r15 and the social channels of the server were informed in time! I apologise if many of you weren't satisfied but the administation
of forums cancelled the original grats thread for the 3 CGs of this server, Chily the Champion - Farlion the Hunter - Enesoulas the Minstrel, which was created by the player, widely
known as Strobe-1 The RuneKeeper : we haven't figured the reason why it was cancelled but it's all good! I mentioned that because I had the intention to inform the ones who
would like to ./inspect the character, in a specific ./servertime. Whatever!
6. I'd like to congratulate those players, Chily and Farlion, for their achievement in LOTRO : I have been playing with both for a long period and I can safely say that they absolutely
deserved their ranks and they're both skillable and very decent PvPers! I can accept the fact that Enesoulas didn't deserve to get r15 before those two players!
7. Many of you aksed me : "And now what, Enesoulas? What's your plans?" Answer : For the time being, I'm enjoying myself as a CG Minstrel, you know, roaming around without
caring at all if I die, duoing with friends, helping kinnies and friends, helping and supporting freepside as better as I can. I won't never stop teasing my creepies I loved so much!
I have geared my Lore-Master, on which I often play. I know well I wanna level up my Guardian but that can wait for a while! As far as it concerns creepside, I'll eventually exist
there on my War-Leader and my Reaver soon enough. What my priority? I'd like to get 1st on this server the t7 slayer deed in freepside, for which the award is the title "Hero of
Legend". I still need like 17k more kills, we shall see, dunno to be honest, if I'll make it at the end!
8. Here is a pic with the stats for those who like compairing or w/e :
9. Many of you asked me : ''How it feels being CG/r15?'' Answer : I'm not sure about this but I can safely say that once you hit r15 in one character you feel like you're the same r15
player no matter on which toon you are or play! Weird enough, isn't it? It's just my personal feelings anyways.
10. In order to be respectful to the thread, please allow me ot post 2 recent pictures of myself irl and 1 of Enesoulas the Minstrel. There ya go :
11. Also, lemme share with you a video-clip just for the fun : I was in a dilemma about which one should I post and I found out that it would be a good idea to confirm Enesoulas's
nickname, which is apparently Sexydrop. I'd like to thank those who let me feel ingame exactly what I feel irl as well : the sexual desire, which is something healthy, if I may say so!
It is called ''Breathe on me'' and it's pretty much an ubber residential pop/retro song, which I like listening to : So enjoy it!
12. Last but not least, I'd like to express my deep respect and thank-you to the leader of Entropy and my leader, Chily the Champion, for the awesome leadership and ingame
experience he has been sharring with us, his kinmembers all this period. I won't say more, because it's not allowed to me but only this : I have been playing this game the last
4 years and I can safely say that he's one of the mightiest Champions, the most skillable players, the coolest guys, the best leaders I have ever met in this MMO! Keep going!
In conclusion, I'd like to heartily thank every single of you who has congratulated me all this last month, ingame, in vent, via emails, via skype and other ways of communication!
Thank you, be well and enjoy yourself!
Enesoulas the Sexydrop, Reaver's End
What just happened here?
Grats on breaking the Brandywine moors everyone! I knew that fight outside AEOP was too good to be true.
I've been on BW long enough. Here's mine.
WELL DONE R15 BACKPEDLING SKILLESS RANK FARMER WHO POSTS SELF _CONGRATS THREADS COZ NOONE ELSE WILL - For the last 3 years u have consistently proven that rank means nothing as enesoulas (sexdrop - what a joke). From my experience, as i was once ur kin leader all i can say is im glad i have nothing to do with u. Finally, as a greek i take great exception when u speak for us, for you neither have the battle skills of a Spartan, nor the leadership of an Athenian - no amount of grovelling in self flagilation will change that you Corinthian!
Last edited by Lucus123; Feb 10 2014 at 04:55 PM.
The long-awaited picture of Brandywine's God
(on the right)
SVP confirmed douchiest looking burgs
An artist's depiction of me:
Well, I don't know what to say for that but lol all the way... when you finally decide to behave in a more mature way, even tho you're 50+ years old, just come meet me...
I'll be messing around waiting for you to grow up a pair. What I mean? I can understand the immaturity of the other guy for sure and don't even bother but yours? I just can't get how
you have a family the same time you being such immature player and man. Nothing more to say, enjoy(?) your game as much as you can, no bad feelings at all.
Looking forward to seeing you in the battlefild
P.S. If you have nothing to do with me, just don't bother or care about me being the worst player rather than putting so much hate in one post? Finally, you might think clearly
someday, Mattheos the Hunter/Necrothaftis the Blackarrow. Finally, you might speak with a signature rather than posting stuff anonymously.
Now, the part where he has no guts. I agree with you, Necro has to be one of the biggest cowards I' ve met in this game so far. All he does is earn Infamy by abusing the broken heal tag system. He's wearing titles that once took years and effort to get, now all you gotta do is join raids and abuse the same above-mentioned system. He has betrayed every single kin/tribe he's been in so far, dumping the people he once called brothers in order to join up arms with whoever would benefit him the most in terms of points and popularity. Despite my immature nature I would like to comment on this very aspect. It portrays low mental capacity when you are unable to make judgement on who is experienced and skilled enough to teach you more about the game that will eventually earn you more respect and make the game itself more fun for you. To conclude, he's the greatest, most glorious suck-up EVER. He needlessly flatters people in a desperate attempt to earn some recognition as a player due to his poor play, he even goes so far as posting selfcongrats posts. It is my observation that raid leaders make the top of his suck-up list, which clearly illustrates his dependacy on making points at the expense of others. For all these qualities of his, it's only just that he's a joke on both freepside and creepside. You have every right my friend to call him a coward. God forbid that you ever follow in his footsteps.
I won't even bother with any of the words that you've spoken of, I expect nothing less from a 21-year-old-player who, unfortunately, has mentally stuck at the age of 12-13. But I
repeat myself, I do expect more from an old enough man (apparently, 45 years old - ty for the correction : an average of 5-6 years make a difference at this stage of age).
You're right, you definitely know well how to play an IMMO programme.
This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.Reload