We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 83 of 108 FirstFirst ... 33 73 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 93 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 2689
  1. #2051
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto, Canadia
    Posts
    191

    Re: Bw Irl Picture Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Siege_of_Mirkwood View Post
    how is it not straight?
    i just said it WAS manly and straight!! l2readb4postan.jpg
    you're actually a highschool girl irl, aren't you di?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000004990b3/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

    R.I.P. Nidor of Brandywine (1970-2012)

  2. #2052
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    223

    Thumbs up Re: Bw Irl Picture Thread

    I don't care why they are posting their pics, as long as they(the hot chicks of brandywine) keep posting them.
    [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/nSMasJK.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center][color=black]Will you hold this for me? You'll need both hands...[/color][/center]
    [center][color=#ff0000]A[/color][color=#e93f15]r[/color][color=#d47a2a]r[/color][color=#bfad3f]o[/color][color=#aad655]w[/color][color=#94f16a]d[/color][color=#7ffe7f]y[/color][color=#6afa94]n[/color][color=#55e7aa]a[/color][color=#3fc6bf]m[/color][color=#2a98d4]i[/color][color=#1561e9]c[/color][/center]

  3. #2053
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    54

    Re: Bw Irl Picture Thread

    I see the last few posts and all I can do is commence the rolling of the eyes. :/ Save the posting for pics of yourself. Thankyou. Oh and mal....
    T
    U
    N
    A
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000451042/signature.png]Belethronen[/charsig]

  4. #2054
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    779

    Re: Bw Irl Picture Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by higro View Post
    I see the last few posts and all I can do is commence the rolling of the eyes. :/ Save the posting for pics of yourself. Thankyou. Oh and mal....
    T
    U
    N
    A


  5. #2055

    Re: Bw Irl Picture Thread



    This one's cuter Mal.
    Bregnagra - Ashkoz - Kulurien ~ Formerly of Brandywine

  6. #2056
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    779

    Re: Bw Irl Picture Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by klover307 View Post
    He was pulling me over because I was going too slow, as you know I'm only 16 so I'm very cautious when I drive. He said I was going 1 mph. :/

  7. #2057
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    779

    Re: Bw Irl Picture Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by 1_v01d_0 View Post
    I don't see this as a bad thing, I mean hello..cute
    It's a bad thing when you are... well.. nvm

  8. #2058
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    518

    Re: Bw Irl Picture Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTiger31 View Post
    It's a bad thing when you are... well.. nvm
    Awww Mal, at least have a pair and finish off your comments without having to have Di here to cheer you on.

    Give me an M, give me an A....
    [CENTER]I'm a fountain of blood
    In the shape of a girl
    BaalStorm, Sing Omega
    [/CENTER]



    [CENTER][B][COLOR=pink]Eris Luciferia[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=purple]Mistress of Discord[/COLOR]

    [/B]
    [/CENTER]

  9. #2059
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto, Canadia
    Posts
    191

    Re: Bw Irl Picture Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by 1_v01d_0 View Post
    Awww Mal, at least have a pair and finish off your comments without having to have Di here to cheer you on.

    Give me an M, give me an A....
    it's more about knowing enough words to finish a complete, legible sentence rather...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000004990b3/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

    R.I.P. Nidor of Brandywine (1970-2012)

  10. #2060
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Posts
    659

    Re: Bw Irl Picture Thread

    Given that I'm a writer I should offer lessons for him, but he isn't good enough of a troll to deserve them. Or a good enough raid leader, or rune-keeper for that matter. I mean, he doesn't even have Adament Gem of Dreams for his weapons. He's just ordinary. Perhaps that is why he attacks others to make up for this. Who knows, game is dead and no one cares anymore.
    [right][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020100002d05ec/signature.png]Agrorezzer[/charsig][/right]
    [color=blue] Si Velis Pacem Para Bellum
    Rank 5 Mini Elyske
    Rank 5 RK Olyske
    Rank 4 LM Alyske [/color]
    [color=orange]
    Rank 11 Warleader Agrorezzer Commandingagro
    Rank 9 Agroblackarrow Incendiaryavanche
    Rank 8 Reaver Agroswithblades andthrowsitatu
    Rank 7 Stk Agrodawg gingasnaps
    Rank 5 weaver Agrotarantula tarantulagro
    Rank 4 Defiler Agrolosthisgourd helphimfindit
    Organization of Freep Spies[/color]
    [color=white]Playing in Swtor for the most part now.[/color]

  11. #2061
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    89

    Re: Bw Irl Picture Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Elyske View Post
    Given that I'm a writer I should offer lessons for him, but he isn't good enough of a troll to deserve them. Or a good enough raid leader, or rune-keeper for that matter. I mean, he doesn't even have Adament Gem of Dreams for his weapons. He's just ordinary. Perhaps that is why he attacks others to make up for this. Who knows, game is dead and no one cares anymore.
    But on creepside, if you haven't heard, him and dicaprio are the best duo in a long time..

    Barillas
    75 Lore-master - Entropy - Brandywine
    Founding member of Team Awesome

  12. #2062

    Re: Bw Irl Picture Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Barillas View Post
    But on creepside, if you haven't heard, him and dicaprio are the best duo in a long time..

    our 2v2s and 3v3s have proven something. don't you think so?


    was a good fight, even tho we didn't lose 1000 morale.
    Last edited by Siege_of_Mirkwood; May 30 2012 at 03:47 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202010000487360/signature.png]Elvich[/charsig]

  13. #2063
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    89

    Re: Bw Irl Picture Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Siege_of_Mirkwood View Post
    our 2v2s have proven something. don't you think so?
    Hmm, no brands, Oh wait, Dicaprio branded...and Pre-pots aren't very fair either..No slows for a LM/Cappy duo can be kind of rough. oh well though, yeah we lost lets go again shall we? and to the point when Mal gets so cocky he wants to 2v1 and gets his ### kicked, then rages is fun to.. Now go ahead and get back into freep vent, and send me more PMs about how terrabad i am.
    Barillas
    75 Lore-master - Entropy - Brandywine
    Founding member of Team Awesome

  14. #2064
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    89

    Re: Bw Irl Picture Thread

    Also, where is everyone else is this so called 3v3? I see only me
    Barillas
    75 Lore-master - Entropy - Brandywine
    Founding member of Team Awesome

  15. #2065

    Re: Bw Irl Picture Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Barillas View Post
    Also, where is everyone else is this so called 3v3? I see only me
    look at the chatbox.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202010000487360/signature.png]Elvich[/charsig]

  16. #2066

    Re: Bw Irl Picture Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Siege_of_Mirkwood View Post
    our 2v2s and 3v3s have proven something. don't you think so?


    was a good fight, even tho we didn't lose 1000 morale.
    Should read like: Hi, I'm really good at utilizing silly mechanics ( exploit pots ) and imbalanced class make ups to guarantee victory, and if it looks like im losing ill just run way because you cant slow me lolol.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320500000022c48b/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Founding member of Team Awesome
    Rank 10 Captain ~ Rank 9 Runekeeper ~ Rank 6 Warden ~ Minstrel

  17. #2067

    Re: Bw Irl Picture Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by gary4654 View Post
    Should read like: Hi, I'm really good at utilizing silly mechanics ( exploit pots ) and imbalanced class make ups to guarantee victory, and if it looks like im losing ill just run way because you cant slow me lolol.
    if we're talking about imbalanced classes, a healing rk, lm and a champ should easily beat 3 creeps. just saying . now lets stick on topic, take this hate ingame. maybe one day you can beat me.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202010000487360/signature.png]Elvich[/charsig]

  18. #2068

    Re: Bw Irl Picture Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Siege_of_Mirkwood View Post
    if we're talking about imbalanced classes, a healing rk, lm and a champ should easily beat 3 creeps. just saying . now lets stick on topic, take this hate ingame. maybe one day you can beat me.
    3 creeps yeah, The self titled best duo in the moors with another warg who knows what they're doing? Possibly not. But i mean i dont expect you to be able to see a lot of what goes on from behind trees or running for grams etc...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320500000022c48b/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Founding member of Team Awesome
    Rank 10 Captain ~ Rank 9 Runekeeper ~ Rank 6 Warden ~ Minstrel

  19. #2069

    Re: Bw Irl Picture Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Siege_of_Mirkwood View Post
    if we're talking about imbalanced classes, a healing rk, lm and a champ should easily beat 3 creeps. just saying . now lets stick on topic, take this hate ingame. maybe one day you can beat me.
    Also iirc i beat you in the only uninterrupted 1v1 we've had, before my first age and gearing out. Calling in a reaver buddy to run in when you're losing on gv hill works too i suppose.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320500000022c48b/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Founding member of Team Awesome
    Rank 10 Captain ~ Rank 9 Runekeeper ~ Rank 6 Warden ~ Minstrel

  20. #2070

    Re: Bw Irl Picture Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by gary4654 View Post
    Also iirc i beat you in the only uninterrupted 1v1 we've had, before my first age and gearing out. Calling in a reaver buddy to run in when you're losing on gv hill works too i suppose.
    don't remember that. got any pictures to refresh my memory?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202010000487360/signature.png]Elvich[/charsig]

  21. #2071
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto, Canadia
    Posts
    191

    Re: Bw Irl Picture Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Siege_of_Mirkwood View Post
    don't remember that. got any pictures to refresh my memory?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000004990b3/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

    R.I.P. Nidor of Brandywine (1970-2012)

  22. #2072
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    89

    Re: Bw Irl Picture Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTiger31 View Post
    Wow Barillas I always knew you weren't the smartest of the bunch but blind too? Here... let me re post it for you with a BIG RED CIRCLE AROUND THE UNPOPPED BRAND.
    How am i not smart, lol?

    Quote Originally Posted by Siege_of_Mirkwood View Post
    don't remember that. got any pictures to refresh my memory?
    Sorry I don't SS when people die
    Barillas
    75 Lore-master - Entropy - Brandywine
    Founding member of Team Awesome

  23. #2073
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    779

    Re: Bw Irl Picture Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Barillas View Post
    Pretty sure both times i 1v1ed you, I beat you, and we ended in double KB. I dont run, lol..and you sent PMs in vent, saying how it wasnt fair..when YOU wanted the 2v1.
    Well, I'm not exactly sure what proof you have for your explanation... but I have a video.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3LpnGKMCNM

    1:32 is the start of it

    If that isn't enough for you I'd be glad to go again

  24. #2074

    Re: Bw Irl Picture Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Barillas View Post
    Pretty sure both times i 1v1ed you, I beat you, and we ended in double KB. I dont run, lol..and you sent PMs in vent, saying how it wasnt fair..when YOU wanted the 2v1.
    your words mean nothing. next time, record. now take this hate ingame, we can have another 2v2 if you want to. but anyway, I am not gonna reply whatever you post. have fun!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202010000487360/signature.png]Elvich[/charsig]

  25. #2075
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    89

    Re: Bw Irl Picture Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTiger31 View Post
    Well, I'm not exactly sure what proof you have for your explanation... but I have a video.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3LpnGKMCNM

    1:32 is the start of it

    If that isn't enough for you I'd be glad to go again
    That was back in December..Yeah, you beat me then...Im talking just recently
    Barillas
    75 Lore-master - Entropy - Brandywine
    Founding member of Team Awesome

 

 
Page 83 of 108 FirstFirst ... 33 73 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 93 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload