We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Rip bw pvmp

Rip bw pvmp

GOOD GOD! After being gone a few years I decided to log in on creepside for about 2 minutes-I was the only one online. Certainly, this is not all the Russian's fault. ^.^
    RIP Brandywine PVMP.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320201000048be4d/signature.png]Spikker[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Rhea312 View Post
    GOOD GOD! After being gone a few years I decided to log in on creepside for about 2 minutes-I was the only one online. Certainly, this is not all the Russian's fault. ^.^
    RIP Brandywine PVMP.
    It's not just Brandywine. All PVMP died and that's why there's only enough players to populate a few servers for PVMP. LOTRO is an older game, but you need a good supply of fresh meat to have good PVP in a game. LOTRO has been shorty on PVP fresh meat for a while now, hence the death of the Moors on most servers. It was a good run while it lasted, but all things come to an end. FOr the record I miss the fun too sometimes.
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine
    Long live the halflings! Praise them with great praise!
    RIP Nidor - Brandywine's bravest warrior

Rest in peace indeed....
    Ahrondir
    Ridduk