We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Smile Re: Southern Cross - Kinship

Cool thanx. How many active members, that play once a week or more?

Re: Southern Cross - Kinship

I don't have firm numbers, but a quick glance of the roster has 5 pages of actives within the past 24 hours. This includes alts of course.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000000d7951/01008/signature.png]Ransackery[/charsig]

I've been with Southern Cross since not long after it formed, not long after launch. I have stuck with this Kinship because of the message we promote amongst our ranks - fairness and fun for all. We don't strive to be the best raiding kin, but we all enjoy the game and strive to help each other out. I think thats one reason our kin has done persistently well with population even when the rest of the server suffers.

Come join us and I can promise you that you will be welcomed and as long as you have the same attitude of fairness and fun as us, your new home.

Contact myself or any of the other officers online for a chat or an invite.
    Leader Tankgirl

2IC Andiral

Officers
    Odiseus
    Marama
    Sliethy
    Elassar
    Belecthor
    Smithhammer
    Aurawind
    Tankgirlheals
    Aurawind
    Auralion
    Aurawyn
    Andiral
    Glorfolas
    Ransackery
    Isobad
    Tayzar
    Last edited by Dionysus; Aug 09 2010 at 02:08 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000000d171/signature.png]Elassar[/charsig]

Talking Re: Southern Cross - Kinship

BIG CONGRATULATION TO ANDI THE NEW 2IC IN SOUTHERN CROSS

And as always we welcome any players, new to the game or experience, young or old, sane or insane he he

And also we enjoy an active creep/freep life also

We still tell bad jokes in vent

And as always I love you all

Talking Re: Southern Cross - Kinship

So Happy to be part of This Kin.

Everyday I am proud of the members for there generousity and determination .

Well done all on BG.

Sorry I screamed in vent was so happy.

And no more silly voices lol Kinf lmao you make me cry was laughing so hard

Fantasy Land, sharing a house with Loch Ness and Bigfoot

Oh Tankgirl is getting all gushy...

Still a great Kin though. And the action has only been heating up more over the last couple weeks, with more new people than you can toss a Hobbit at and all-kin raids happening left, right and centre.

I for one, am glad I (finally gave in and) joined Southern Cross! The kin however, may wish that they'd never been introduced to may endless half-insane wandering thoughts!

Lmao Gus!!!

I'm doing a launch event with my current Kin and soon after, I look forward to being a part of this outfit. I've run a couple dozen SGs with Tayzar and Tulpje, so ask them about me. I'm all about making the group better, which is what Captains are for!

I'm American, East coast, but a late nighter. I want to sink my teeth into DN, The Watcher, and BG, and let the Lieutenant get a taste of my blade. I love the idea of helping out. I was given great "leg ups" as I grew into this game, and look forward to doing the same with the new players.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000012e209/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [I]"He knows not to what end he rides; yet if he knew, he would still go on."[/I]

Big Welcome Nar

I've been wanting to join Southern Cross for a while now, but on the few occasions I've been in game lately, I haven't been able to find anyone to ask.

I'm probably just being dense, but whenever I open up the social panel to see who's on, it only ever shows me several dozen players in my immediate area. What do I need to do to see which of your officers are on and ask to join?

I promise, I can handle all the rest of the game, just not the social panel!

Smile Re: Southern Cross - Kinship

Add the officers to friends. That way, you can see when they are on. If you want, add me as well. Though I am not an officer, I can send you to one that is online, because sometimes they are on alts.

Geldarion
    Degana
    Khelernil
    Nendagar

Hope to meet you in-game soon!

Farad vaer (good hunting),
    Geldarion

Hello, i am a lvl65 LM looking to start the raiding scene. I got interested in your kin from running a few instances with your members and they seemed like awesome people to play with. Currently I'm 4/6 watcher and 2/6 hele sets. My main goal is to get more involved in raiding in the game.
    I'm an american player who play at varied times during the day. Thank you for time,
    Daemona

Hello! I'm a somewhat new player that enjoys LoTRO and would like to join a kinship like yours! I hope to hear from you soon, I plan to play for a long time.

Hi I'm a friend of Andiral in The Guardians of Middle Earth. Can anyone make me this I can supply some on the materials and I will pay for the rest. If a (supreme weapon smith) can mail to Skullbow and we can talk and work something out.

Reforged Champion's Greatsword of the Second Age
    Bind on Equip
    Two-handed Sword
    121 - 202 Common Damage
    64.6 DPS
    Possible Initial Legacies:
    Area of Effect Skill Damage (Tier(s):&4,&5,&6)
    Brutal Strikes Damage (Tier(s):&4,&5,&6)
    Critical Damage Multiplier (Tier(s):&4,&5,&6)
    Feral/Savage Strikes Damage (Tier(s):&4,&5,&6)
    Ferocious Strikes Cooldown (Tier(s):&4,&5,&6)
    Relentless/Remorseless Strikes Damage (Tier(s):&4,&5,&6)
    Rend Bleed Damage (Tier(s):&4,&5,&6)
    Wild Attack Damage (Tier(s):&4,&5,&6)
    Durability 100 / 100
    Normal
    Minimum Level: 60
    Class:&Champion

Some changes in SC, Southern Cross.

Been a while since anyone has posted here so I thought I would.

My name is Andaral and I am the leader of SC now.

The gorgeous TG has been taking a break so I have taken over.

The kin is still the same very friendly and very helpful part casual and part raiding rank 10 kinship. We have downed tier 2 Smaug and are looking at flight. We have a very active creepside kin also run by the wonderful Stanach or Smeg.

We work at our own pace and enjoy each others company. We raid US eastern time which is Aussie morning time. There are always numerous people on to help when you need it.

We run our kin AH very well and there is always food, potions and scrolls on for the kin to buy at cheap prices. No silver exchanges hand between kinnies we all help each other out when we can.

Look us up at http://southerncrossvilya.guildlaunch.com/ or send me an ingame mail if you are interested in joining SC. We are looking for Aussie night time members.

So if you are looking for fun and gaming and just a fantastic group of people look up SC.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000004ab76/01008/signature.png]Andaral[/charsig]

Well after a few weeks of being quiet and not recruiting we will be recruiting again in the Aussie timeslot. If you are interested in a fun kin who is extremely helpful then post here and I will catch up with you ingame.

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000004ab76/01008/signature.png]Andaral[/charsig]

Smile

Southern Cross is recruiting. We have a more casual kin that does Raid a few times a week for a few hours. We are a helpful group and like to see our kinnies doing well and having all the right gear.

We are a rank 10 with crafters in all guilds and a very good Kin AH which helps keep kinnies stocked. Send me, Andaral, an ingame mail if you would like to join us.

We have a 2 week recruitment period so we get to know you and you get to know us. Look me up if you are interested.

Cool

Just bumping this up to the top again.

If you are looking for a kinship, that is friendly and helpful who raids on weekends, look us up and send a mail to Andaral.

If you are interested in joining a fun kin you can leave me a message here or contact Andaral or a Southern Cross officer.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3