We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Post Xaris kai Aletheia

Xaris kai Aletheia

A Christian Kinship on Silverlode

Loreboook: http://lorebook.lotro.com/wiki/Xaris_kai_Aletheia

Xaris kai Aletheia (ka-ris kai al-ay-thee-a) (Grace and Truth) exists simply to have fun and fellowship in a good, Christian environment, where we can organize activities and work together for the benefit of one another and be an example to those on the outside of what Christ has done in our lives.

XkA was founded on day one of the LOTRO open beta. We've experienced consistent growth since that time and we continue to accept applications and recruits from Christians or those who want to hang out with them.
    Silverlode - Glurondolas, Gluraleous, Glurim
    Officer of Xaris kai Aletheia. A Christian LOTRO kinship.

Re: Xaris kai Aletheia

XKA is a great kinship, and I've been one of the members since 2007 (Few months after release) and it has grown by a huge amount since then.

We are by no means a "raiding" kin, but we do want to be able to see all the content. So for those that are curious... we normally we run 2-4 Turtle runs a week, and have a weekly attempt at the watcher (we get closer each time, and always make it into phase 3 now )

I would say the majority of members in our kin are casual, but we get a lot done too. There always seems to be something going on when I get on. PvMP, instances, book quests, and every once in a while a good game of freeze tag.

I hope others on the server have good experiences with XKA, and we always welcome others who want to join our kin on our adventures.

Take care, and happy hunting
    Eruryn / Neathin

I know this isn't a big deal to many kins out there, but XKA downed the watcher tonight and no we didn't bug out the tents.

I just wanted to say grats to everyone.

Thanks to our 2 guests:
    Cirgurthsil
    Senkles

XKA members:
    Belladana
    Jalesa
    Xalt
    Shandor
    Darrus
    Horntel
    Paxornath
    Leviticis
    Ishbal
    Eruryn

Woot, love the housing pool

Take care,
    Eruryn / Neathin

Congrats guys
    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." Galadriel
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620500000003c5a0/01006/signature.png]Felyne[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by honoure View Post
    Congrats guys
    Thanks. We have now downed him 3 weeks in a row.

More people have been joining the kin lately which is great. Glad to have new friends to run around Middle Earth with .

We're still going strong. Over 100 active members with over 350 toons.
    Silverlode - Glurondolas, Gluraleous, Glurim
    Officer of Xaris kai Aletheia. A Christian LOTRO kinship.

Just a quick bump for the XKA folk. I've always enjoyed running with you folks, whether it's doing some quests or pvp. Always a good time and good players too!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050000000a6a21/01004/signature.png]Joyful[/charsig]

Mule Frothbeard, Jolly Guardian and Joyful HalfPint, Song-Singer of [url=http://kinship.strayhold.com]Strayhold[/url]

Talking Re: Xaris kai Aletheia

Quote Originally Posted by Jukemaster View Post
    Just a quick bump for the XKA folk. I've always enjoyed running with you folks, whether it's doing some quests or pvp. Always a good time and good players too!
    Thanks! I would just caution you about one of our members his name is Shandor and is a total nub in the moors. Word on the street is he got a new Wii and hasn't been in Middle earth much so if you see him online be sure to spam him...lol
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620500000007514f/01007/signature.png]Xalt[/charsig]
    Warband R7 Reaver - Xurgash R6 Stalker
    Xaris Kai Aletheia ~ Silverlode[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Xecutor View Post
    Thanks! I would just caution you about one of our members his name is Shandor and is a total nub in the moors. Word on the street is he got a new Wii and hasn't been in Middle earth much so if you see him online be sure to spam him...lol
    /adds to friends list

/spams

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050000000a6a21/01004/signature.png]Joyful[/charsig]

Mule Frothbeard, Jolly Guardian and Joyful HalfPint, Song-Singer of [url=http://kinship.strayhold.com]Strayhold[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Xecutor View Post
    Hey, I am almost level 63 now so you hush.
    Agenttwo r7 forever green, FirelordOzia R5 Stalker, PeterPaarker r5 weaver
    arda-online.com - xaris kai aletheia

Smile Re: Xaris kai Aletheia

Taking you long enough I have 2 toons that are that, Working on my 3rd.
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5803123Yshot.png[/img][/url]
    In Middle Earth from Beta 2

Quote Originally Posted by Rebarty View Post
    Taking you long enough I have 2 toons that are that, Working on my 3rd.
    Yea, I was busy with holidays (and my new Wii) then when I was ready to start leveling again, my video card broke and remained that way for awhile

All fixed now though!

Just wanted to give a shout out to a great kin, and especially to Levi, Essi, Jalesa, and even Virdoc!
    [i][color=#3333FF]~Akallabethalion, R6 Champion, Leader of The Last March[/color]
    [color=#990000]~Furyk, R6 Stalker, Usurped Leader of Fail[/color]
    [color=#000000]~Perrigar, R5 Burglar,[/color]
    [color=#006600]~Feanoros, Olliphaunt, Berenhad, Finarfinwe, Aulin, Akallakabingbong[/color][/i]

Not gonna lie, Xaris is a great kin. I people in it are awesome, and they are definitely determined when it comes to instances and raids. When I went into that watcher run, I didn't think it was going to go so well, what with past experiences going bad, but it went surprisingly well. Good job, XkA =)

I've been with them about three months now, I've been given so much help, advice, info, and just a great reason to enjoy the game! Thanks XkA!
    This is such an awesome kin!

Quote Originally Posted by mdnorris View Post
    Just wanted to give a shout out to a great kin, and especially to Levi, Essi, Jalesa, and even Virdoc!
    -1 rep for not putting me or Ishbal in that list! >>:3

This kin has made my game experience mo betta. Ish was left off the list because he is a gnome. His main responsibilty is tending to the kinhouse gardens.
    -agentdirty-rank11 reaver
    -dirtiolas-rank8 hunter
    -cleanolas-rank6 blackarrow

Quote Originally Posted by mphunk View Post
    This kin has made my game experience mo betta. Ish was left off the list because he is a gnome. His main responsibilty is tending to the kinhouse gardens.
    Aww where is the love!?!?! Without my awesome gnome powers of garden tending and cheap-travel finding you would all be stuck with a smelly cave of a kinhouse and unable to leave!!

*tet sheds giant crok tears*

We downed the watcher... and I wasn't there.

but still! congrats guys I wanna get my headgear and shoulder pads

oh and a legendary LM BOOK XD!

When I get back, you gotta take your old LM on a run!

Smile Re: Xaris kai Aletheia

Quote Originally Posted by borgo15 View Post
    Aww where is the love!?!?! Without my awesome gnome powers of garden tending and cheap-travel finding you would all be stuck with a smelly cave of a kinhouse and unable to leave!!

Back, Back to the Garden you naughty Gnome.
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5803123Yshot.png[/img][/url]
    In Middle Earth from Beta 2

Quote Originally Posted by Wehex View Post
    *tet sheds giant crok tears*

We downed the watcher... and I wasn't there.

but still! congrats guys I wanna get my headgear and shoulder pads

oh and a legendary LM BOOK XD!

When I get back, you gotta take your old LM on a run!
    Well Xalt got the last of his 2 pieces so he doesn't need to bring his LM anymore, so you can bring yours and fight me for the coins. 2 DPS traited lm's has been working fine for the fight.

Hello Grace & Truth,
    I am a former player From Brandywine server, where i have 2 LvL 50's. I have been away from Lotro for about 2 years due to RL issues. As I made my way back into my original Kinship, I noticed A drastic change in the member base. It seems that the casual, laid back, FUN, & helpful kinship I left, has become a hardcore raiding and grindfest kin. Most of the people I knew have left or quit playing Lotro.
    I am 37, Married/w children, My wife also loves Lotro and will play again when we can get our 2nd computer fixed & upgraded. I have started a few characters on this server, i have a LvL 43 warden, a LvL 25 Burg. and a 17 captian that I have 97% solo'd all three. I love the game, but I am missing the social aspects, and the fun times that come with playing with other good people, also with people who understand RL must come first. I have done some reading of this forum and your guild portal website, this seems like a very close knit fun group of people. I also Love the fact that this Kinship is Christian Based.
    I see your kniship from time to time around Middle earth, and was wondering, if your kinship would be interested in an old vet/new player such as myself?
    Please send me a PM or a /tell in game! Thanks for your time!

Awesome! were always looking for new players! Have you posted on XKA guildportal site? That's the best way, besides in-game chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Wehex View Post
    Awesome! were always looking for new players! Have you posted on XKA guildportal site? That's the best way, besides in-game chat.

Yes I'm all set, i got in today! thank you!

*smiles broadly* welcome to the club, I'll welcome you properly someday soon! Watch for an well groomed Lore-master followed by a fat raven.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast