Re: The Stance Thread
Originally Posted by Digital_Utopia
- When you're fighting higher level mobs you tend to miss.
- When you're suffering a level penalty due to dread/gloom you tend to miss.
- When #1 and #2 are put together you miss more.
- When Limfarim are around you're stuck with a huge accuracy penalty.
- When certain mobs throw an accuracy debuff on you (toads, some goblins, lizards are examples) you get a nasty accuracy debuff.
- When certain mobs put up an evade buff they're very hard to hit without S:P
The stance needs some tweaks (all of them do imo) but it's not without it's uses.
[LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkGreen][B]7 Level 65s: Champ, Hunter, Guardian, Captain, RK, LM, Burglar[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=YellowGreen] [B]All of them are sick of grinding Scrolls of Empowerment[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]