We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why I Walk

I love walking... or even mounted, trotting. It allows me to appreciate the scenery too, and makes the world bigger! I am slow leveling with a new friend I found in game who also wants to see all the content, but we're way too far behind Club Eclair to ever hope to catch up... because we don't rush. I've been playing every day since the release of the Stout Axe Dwarves (allowing me to finally play the race and class I've been wanting to make my main character since 2007) and I'm still in the Shire :P

Thank you for necro-ing this thread though- bring attention to slowing down to smell the roses!

Quote Originally Posted by Amdi View Post
    I love walking... or even mounted, trotting. It allows me to appreciate the scenery too, and makes the world bigger! I am slow leveling with a new friend I found in game who also wants to see all the content, but we're way too far behind Club Eclair to ever hope to catch up... because we don't rush. I've been playing every day since the release of the Stout Axe Dwarves (allowing me to finally play the race and class I've been wanting to make my main character since 2007) and I'm still in the Shire :P

Thank you for necro-ing this thread though- bring attention to slowing down to smell the roses!
    Aye, I do take my ponies out from time to time. I use them when traveling through Gray areas where I will not be chased about . .. such as the last time I returned to the Shire. As a walker, I seldom make it back to the Shire these days.

This is another thing that fits into the mood of walking. Because I walk, places like Rivendell and Moria are truly far from home (the Shire). My hobbits “feel” lost and far from home.

Much more like the stories.
    Meadowlarke Sweetweed on Landroval. Also nephews and Bounders Ayrhawk, Wrennsong, and Little Meadowlark Sweetweed
    Club Eclair roleplaying group working our way through Volume II - we will be spending 2019 working our way through the Moria Instances (Alphred Troute, Hedgerow Shrewburrow). https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-II-Into-Moria

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2