We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Re: The Complete and Unbiased Raid Progression List

Quote Originally Posted by Silesia View Post
    If you don't see the point in challenging yourself to handle difficult content so be it. I personally think there are many benefits of training up a balanced team to handle anything that Turbine tries to throw at us. There is no need to discredit others who are about to do something you won't (or can't). If you would have then you 1) could have and 2) should have. I for one would have congratulated you, not rained on your parade. That is lame oversight.

I too, wish there were special drops. /sigh

Yeah but then there's no drama. Vengence sucks and everyone knows it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsion_Reborn View Post
    Yeah but then there's no drama. Vengence sucks and everyone knows it.
    yeah Legnds is pretty weaksauce, too.

Quote Originally Posted by operaoneyes View Post
    yeah Legnds is pretty weaksauce, too.

...yea Legnds sucks...

However Legends is pretty alright.

Ancient Glory just downed The Blind One!

The Alliance just downed The Blind One!!!

Gratz AG!!!
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Gratz Dingo and everyone in The Alliance - Nice to get this done before the Mirkwood Expansion!!

Leeloo

can't believe AG beat us by 30 minutes T_T

im gonna go hide in a hole now.

While your in that hole can u slap Garretce and tell him to get back in game. Im sure if he was with us u would have downed the Blind One first.

Ancient Glory downed the Blind one on our 8th attempt at 2:00 am on October 15

Quote Originally Posted by Firienholt1 View Post
    Ancient Glory downed the Blind one on our 8th attempt at 2:00 am on October 15
    Ok, you beat us by 15 minutes then.....on our 4th attempt.

You guys ran out of time to do the Mistress too? I so wanted a clear, so close I could taste it, but people said they needed sleep and had jobs to go to. Where are their priorities?

Gratz to AG again, its a very hard fight. I can't say enough how proud I am of our group as I know you are proud of yours.

Now.....on to the Mistress!!!!
    Last edited by Gladgilrian; Oct 15 2009 at 02:13 PM.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Haha, we didnt give it 8 attempts in 1 night. We are far too sleeepy for that....we fell asleep before the mistress also.

Was our 8th wipe on the fight since Moria, we've been busy, lol. 1st time we went in there we wiped in like 10 seconds,
    Last edited by ellestone; Oct 15 2009 at 01:36 PM.

Oh ok, misunderstood. we were there once before but it took us 30 minutes to get into position, lol, and then we said enough, its late. So I consider last night our first real attempt. 3 wipes and killed him on our 4th and last try of the night.
    Last edited by Gladgilrian; Oct 15 2009 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    Oh ok, misunderstood. we were there once before but it took us 30 minutes to get into position, lol, and then we said enough, its late. So I consider last night our first real attempt. 3 wipes and killed him on our 4th and last try of the night.
    And im sure we would have done it on our third try if ouri clobbering champ didnt go link dead and me being me miss the biggest clobber right in the transition from second to third phase.

We did awesome though
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000369e1/01001/signature.png]Manhandsmagee[/charsig]
    [/center]

Yes it was an awesome job for all those involved. Glad to be a part of it. On a more serious note, I do not appreciate you all wanting to kill my GF. She may be not be the sexiest thing in DN but she is the woman in charge. I think you all misunderstand her intentions somethimes. SO every please leave me and the mistress to ourselves, so we can make little globsnaga babies.

Buchanon

Apparently Ellu, Garretce managed to sneak on lotro earlier today without my knowledge :P

And Buchanon... this is why we tend to keep you away from the general public. Does Angel know about this? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Adorak View Post
    Yes it was an awesome job for all those involved. Glad to be a part of it. On a more serious note, I do not appreciate you all wanting to kill my GF. She may be not be the sexiest thing in DN but she is the woman in charge. I think you all misunderstand her intentions somethimes. SO every please leave me and the mistress to ourselves, so we can make little globsnaga babies.

Buchanon
    My reaver and the mistress did the nasty nasty, and then came olagaton.

Quote Originally Posted by 4enzix View Post
    And im sure we would have done it on our third try if ouri clobbering champ didnt go link dead and me being me miss the biggest clobber right in the transition from second to third phase.

We did awesome though
    lol

I must correct my self, AG did it on their second attempt in one night (but 8th overall)

Malice has downed Zholuga and slowly working on Flagit and Istum. Congrats guys!

Gratz to Malice and Smit.

Although I dont mind recognition to my Kinmates and I for the work we do in Raids as aid and simply on our own I dont consider my Kin an Official Raiding Kinship.

But we have taken the Watcher down in 3.0 once since the updates although it was one hell of a random early hour and only a few of us were on and it was as usual a 90% pug raid.

( Xnico gave lots of advice days before on one of my runs which helped out alot. )

DN prob wont be hit up by myself though since I have no urge to rock it to hades but the new one coming out in the SoM expansion.....Yep I plan on that one cuz man. I want to take on a Nazgul again since our first fight with one in an Epic Book.
    Pariah Amistacia - Nimrodel - Leader of the Devils of Angmar

Quote Originally Posted by Kannos1600 View Post
    Although I dont mind recognition to my Kinmates and I for the work we do in Raids as aid and simply on our own I dont consider my Kin an Official Raiding Kinship.

But we have taken the Watcher down in 3.0 once since the updates although it was one hell of a random early hour and only a few of us were on and it was as usual a 90% pug raid.

( Xnico gave lots of advice days before on one of my runs which helped out alot. )

DN prob wont be hit up by myself though since I have no urge to rock it to hades but the new one coming out in the SoM expansion.....Yep I plan on that one cuz man. I want to take on a Nazgul again since our first fight with one in an Epic Book.
    I heard you need DN gear to come in to the new raid, not sure though. The place has like 230 dread or something and the minumum rad should be 180 (to be confirmed). Discuss if anyone knows

You will definately need DN gear or I've read that there will be instances like HoM, HoC, and WW. 180 sounds a little high, 110-130 is more like it, not including hope tokens.

Es all good. No need to only do DN to get the needed Radiance to step in the door although the DN gear will abvioslly be the preferred set to step up for the fight.

Always more than 1 way to skin a cat as my mom used to tell me.
    Pariah Amistacia - Nimrodel - Leader of the Devils of Angmar

Malice downed the trolls and Flagit. Congratulations guys!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast