We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 64 of 185 FirstFirst ... 14 54 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 74 114 164 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 4608

Re: Show us your favorite cosmetic outfit

My hunter:
    Items are burglar T1 OD hood, hunter OD T2 shoulders, rest is lvl50 Helegrod gear, all dyed Ranger Green.

Ah forgot ultra high textures :P I can play it but i have 32 bit windows so it will crash after entering another zone...
    Last edited by DutchEZmoder; Jul 21 2011 at 03:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Evusik View Post
    my evil burg:

(for information about the pieces, click here)
    I'm gonna have nightmares with this. LOTRO faces are ugly enough, but on a hobbit? Ew!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190100001be9b6/signature.png]Berserkr[/charsig]
    [SIZE=1]r10 str / r7 wdr / r6 wvr / r6 bwr / r7 dfr
    r8 lmr / r5 rkr / r? mtr[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by HumphreyMilkweed View Post
    Can you wear those satchels if you're not a rune-keeper?
    Pretty sure you cannot. There's an actual cosmetic "class item" slot on the RK cosmetic wardrobe tabs that I don't think is a universal slot.
    [I][COLOR=#daa520][FONT=comic sans ms]~ Occasional Taunter of Masked Badgers[/FONT][FONT=comic sans ms] ~[/FONT][/COLOR][/I]

My pride and joy.

Hunter BG armor, with mirkwood shoulders and shoes, and Cloak of the Misty Night.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a000000193d1e/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    *Turbine, PLEASE UPDATE MY CRAFTING PROGRESS.

My level 54 Hunter, using those fabulous boots from pre-order

for full details of the outfit please see http://suzitastarshadow.wordpress.co...ls-new-outfit/
    [URL="http://suzitastarshadow.wordpress.com/"][CENTER][I][SIZE="4"]StarShadow[/SIZE] [/I] ~my gaming blog[/CENTER][/URL]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c00000017e0df/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Last edited by Charsofot; Jul 21 2011 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Links didnt work at first.

Quote Originally Posted by Tribal-Bob View Post
    Nice outfit - what are the pants, if I may ask?
    Westernesse leggings, crafted medium armour lvl 45-50ish range.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanimir View Post
    Updated outfit for my champ, I used champ moria chest, moria medium leggings, westernesse boots and gloves, a sellsword helmet, and a cloak with my moors rank all died evendim blue.
    the cloak is beautiful and i've never seen it! (shame on me)

Quote Originally Posted by greenleaf37911 View Post
    I made him after Prince Arthur Pendragon from the BBC tv show Merlin, here are links to pictures showing Arthur:
    he really looks like Arthur can't say i like him - but the depiction of series character is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Tribal-Bob View Post
    Nice outfit - what are the pants, if I may ask?
    those are westernesse medium leggings, which can be found as:
    (Sturdy) Westernesse Leather Leggings, T5 Crafted
    (Fine/Superb/Exquisite) Westernesse Protector's Leggings, T5 crafted
    ...and maybe some more

Quote Originally Posted by Louvre View Post
    I'm gonna have nightmares with this. LOTRO faces are ugly enough, but on a hobbit? Ew!
    muhahaahaaaaa, my burg Grulka is proud!
    anyway, i don't agree LOTRO faces are ugly (not talking about Grulka's one now). actually comparing to other MMORPG games, i think they are probably the best of what i know (i have to admit i don't like korean etc. graphic style very much).

Quote Originally Posted by derblitzkrieg View Post
    My pride and joy.
    Hunter BG armor, with mirkwood shoulders and shoes, and Cloak of the Misty Night.
    beautiful outfit!
    Last edited by Evusik; Jul 21 2011 at 06:18 PM.
    [color=#BF4000][b]Freyjuska lvl 75 HUN[/b][/color]...and many alts on Snowbourn
    [color=#BF4000][b][url=http://lotrofashion.blogspot.com/]Lotro Fashion[/url] - my blog about Lotro outfits - [url=twitter.com/LOTROFashion]follow me![/url][/b][/color]

purity of white on elven minstrel:

attempt for a female dwarf's outfit i created yesterday, but didn't post it here alone because it looks... creepy

[color=#BF4000][b][url=http://lotrofashion.blogspot.com/]Lotro Fashion[/url] - my blog about Lotro outfits - [url=twitter.com/LOTROFashion]follow me![/url][/b][/color]

My shiny new Minstrel in a dark Celondim . Just got her to level 10

What she wears:
    Fancy Plumed Hat ~ Ceremonial Ajoikoira Shoulder Guards ~ Cloak Of The Autumn Wood ~ Ceremonial Robe Of Viisaus ~ Cermonial Ajokoira Gloves ~ Ceremonial Ajokoira Shoes. All Crimson dyed
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0000002ef06d/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Mae Govannen :)

Quote Originally Posted by PureEvil-Lotro View Post
    Burried deep in this thread I had a couple outfits posted, and figured i'd give an update. This is my attempt at paying Respect to the Rangers of The Grey Company. for now I only have my chp, ill post my Htr a bit later.

Champion

Hunter

Ps. Arato i'm still using the proper aspect ratio, so IM NOT FAT!
    What is your hunter using to cover hos face?? :O I want one!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080100001c97e9/signature.png]Blackblight[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by amien View Post
    What is your hunter using to cover hos face?? :O I want one!
    It's the hunter's OD helm.
    [center]Anju - Onji - Yuku
    Evernight[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by .Onji. View Post
    It's the hunter's OD helm.
    *Sigh* I was really scared you were going to say that :'( lol Thanks though!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080100001c97e9/signature.png]Blackblight[/charsig]

My LRM

[SIZE=2][FONT=arial][SIZE=2]Neen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][B][EU][/B][/SIZE] Eldar
    [URL="http://themellowship.com"][COLOR=#ffff00]The Mellowship[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Monunique View Post
    Oh, where did you get the set? I have the chestpiece (got it from AH) but would so love to have a full set.
    Actually the set in the picture you quote has the Leggings of the Sunlands, which are part of a different set. The leggings that match the Everstout (also known as Wolf-pelt) are called Wormskin Leggings or Kine-hide Leggings.
    You can find some pictures and information on my blog Cosmetic Lotro.

COSMETIC LOTRO

a blog about Middle-earth outfits

elven guardian - veteran of Beleriand wars:

Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Actually the set in the picture you quote has the Leggings of the Sunlands, which are part of a different set. The leggings that match the Everstout (also known as Wolf-pelt) are called Wormskin Leggings or Kine-hide Leggings.
    You can find some pictures and information on my blog Cosmetic Lotro.

Thanks Lyzau! Im a devoted follower of your blog, cosmetic lotro and I was really thrilled when I saw you made a post about this particular outfit! Im probably going to copy it as Im head over heels in love with this outfit. Luckily we arent playing on the same server, Im on Laurelin. Well I guess it will take forever to aquire the full set.....

The Hobbit Burglar playing a secret role as a Muskuteer aswell. (The fat Dwarf confirms!!!)
    Last edited by BabbleEldar; Jul 23 2011 at 09:37 PM.
    Babble Littlefoot
    Burglar
    [EN] Eldar

Siedlung Auenland, Viertel Ellmeth, Kreidestraße 5

AW: Show us your favorite cosmetic outfit

Here's my champion Thallianus in his three favourite outfits:

(Blademaster's Armour from Moria)

(some crafted pieces, some pieces from the npc vendor in Imladris (breast plate, helmet), unfortunately only good-looking when dyed golden)

(some crafted pieces, some pieces from the npc vendor in Imladris, some world drops)
    Last edited by Omarion; Sep 17 2011 at 02:10 PM.
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=garamond][FONT=book antiqua][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Thallianus[/B] - champion r11[/COLOR] |Morthond [DE]|[COLOR=#ff0000][B]Worrat[/B] - stalker r8[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/FONT][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

I just started playing LotRO again after a 2 (3???) year RL hiatus. This is the hunter I've started since then. He's level 24 so far and only the second character I've leveled beyond 2! I love that I can already have an outfit that looks cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Monunique View Post
    Thanks Lyzau! Im a devoted follower of your blog, cosmetic lotro and I was really thrilled when I saw you made a post about this particular outfit! Im probably going to copy it as Im head over heels in love with this outfit. Luckily we arent playing on the same server, Im on Laurelin. Well I guess it will take forever to aquire the full set.....
    Thank you for the heads up Monunique!! And I am really not into copy right protection for my outfits! Ha ha. If anybody feels that something looks right, they should just go ahead and use it, even on the same server! It's the biggest compliment I could get!
    COSMETIC LOTRO

a blog about Middle-earth outfits

Here's my latest look on my Dwarf Guardian I'm currently leveling.

Its the Elven Soldiers crafted set with store bought Travelers Hood, all dyed Evendim Blue, I also have the same outfit in another slot in the standard black

[CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/202240000000756e3/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [URL="http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=173230&TabID=1466011"][COLOR=#FFFF00]~[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFEC00]~[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFDA00]~[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFC800]~[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFB600]A[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFA300]i[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF9100]n[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF7F00]u[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF6D00]l[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF5B00]i[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF4800]n[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF3600]d[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF2400]e[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF1200]l[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF0000]e [/COLOR][COLOR=#FF2400]E[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF3600]l[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF4800]d[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF5B00]a[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF6D00]r[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF7F00]_[/COLOR][COLOR=#FF9100]E[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFA300]U[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFB600]~[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFC800]~[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFDA00]~[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFEC00]~[/COLOR][/URL]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=orange]Sya Furrytoes[/COLOR] - Minstrel, [COLOR=orange]Ordela Furrytoes[/COLOR] - Hunter, [COLOR=orange]Salain Haladain[/COLOR] - Warden, [COLOR=orange]Salahn Haladain[/COLOR] - Captain, [COLOR=orange]Dyllyn[/COLOR] [COLOR=Orange]Ironbeard [/COLOR]- Guardian[/CENTER]

Link (Legend of Zelda) inspired outfit, requested by reader of my blog Calaham:

Female captain in crimson heavy armour:
    Malledhrim Helmet of Rejuvenation, Superb Sentinel's Shoulder Guards, Superb Sentinel's Armour, Wig-feld, Glorious Gauntlets of the Galadhrim, Leggings of the Axe-handler, Malledhrim Boots of Rejuvenation.

Champion in greyish blue with light yellow and white dots (including hairdo):
    Shoulders of the Westfold, Hauberk of the Eagle's Crest, Wig-feld, Scout's Gloves, Glorious Boots of the Galadhrim.

Burglar in black/dark grey and gold:
    Jacket of Might, Quilted Leggings of Courage, Pathfinder's Boots, Leather Gauntlets of the Hill-watcher.

Guardian in blue, black and white:
    Faerchar, Daervunn's Pauldrons, Chestplate of the Arnorian Holdfast, Malledhrim Gauntlets of Haleness, Leggings of the Axe-handler, Malledhrim Boots of Rejuvenation.
    Last edited by LaetBlumer_EU; Jul 25 2011 at 05:03 AM. Reason: added the names of the costume pieces
    --
    One man's clever sig is most likely another man's property - and you may quote me on that.

Left is Ezrum as he waits to enter Arda. On the right is Ezrum and his onry mount Thunderhead.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is Ezrum preparing to make pincushions out of his enemies!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Btw, Ezrum is a hobbit of the Stoors. That's one of several reasons he is wearing boots. Everything he is wearing is from the Lotro store except the boots. I messed up when I tried to go VIP and ended up with a TON of Turbine Points, a little embarrassing really. The boots are the ones he started with when I created him.

Ill get some screens of my dwarf champion and add them later.

Page 64 of 185 FirstFirst ... 14 54 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 74 114 164 ... LastLast