We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 57 of 183 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 67 107 157 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 4569

Re: Show us your favorite cosmetic outfit

Quote Originally Posted by Morgex View Post
    Here are my favorite outfits

Guardian:
    What items are those? Love the style.

Spent several hours now trying to find Westernesse Leggings. Can someone tell me where to get them?

Quote Originally Posted by Mearra View Post
    Spent several hours now trying to find Westernesse Leggings. Can someone tell me where to get them?
    http://lotro.northshield.co.uk/Heavy...esternesse.htm heavy
    http://lotro.northshield.co.uk/Mediu...Protectors.htm medium
    http://lotro.northshield.co.uk/Light...t/SRadiant.htm Light

+ Annuminas set I guess is supposed to be westernesse.

Quote Originally Posted by .Onji. View Post
    Thanks I guess I'll have to try to buy them, cuz I can't craft them yet.

Daisee - Warden

Wanted something simple yet rough looking, took me ages to find the right chest piece for the outfit. My Minstrel actually wears the exact same outfit

Lucor - Captain

My casual grouping and trying to look good outfit:

My RP Military/Soldier outfit:

Llaneth - RuneKeeper

And yes, as you can tell I'm a big fan of the Traveller's Hood item from the store.

By the way, can anyone possibly enlighten me as to why my warden and the 2nd pic of my cappy looks a bit deranged? I've got graphics set to max for everything so I don't understand why their eyes are a bit funky looking lol.
    [center][color=yellow]**[/color] [color=cyan][b]Eldarond 0f Gondor[/color][/b][color=yellow] -[/color] [color=cyan]65 Minstrel[/color] [color=yellow]**
    ** [/color][color=orange]SM Tailor[/color] [color=yellow]-[/color] [color=orange]SM Forrester[/color][color=yellow] -[/color] [color=orange]Prospector[/color][color=yellow] **[/color]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c00000000295b/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Eldarond1980 View Post
    By the way, can anyone possibly enlighten me as to why my warden and the 2nd pic of my cappy looks a bit deranged? I've got graphics set to max for everything so I don't understand why their eyes are a bit funky looking lol.
    Try unchecking DX11 Ambient Occlusion
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE=1][SIZE=3]~[URL="http://lotrostylist.wordpress.com/"]Lotro Stylist[/URL]~[/SIZE]
    Devonna & Kedwyr of Landroval[/SIZE][/CENTER]

What shoulders are these?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldarond1980 View Post

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000001a27a4/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I think they are the EM or Watcher MNS shoulders aren't they?
    [SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS][CENTER][COLOR=#ffff00]
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [/FONT][/SIZE]

Watched this thread before the transfer, plenty of great outfits around thought i'd share mine. Some of the images are abit dark/jagged bad quality sorry for that :P

Tank

Champ

And my Hunter and RK

Quote Originally Posted by Tzviden View Post
    What shoulders are these?
    They are the Minstrel shoulders from the Watcher
    [center][color=yellow]**[/color] [color=cyan][b]Eldarond 0f Gondor[/color][/b][color=yellow] -[/color] [color=cyan]65 Minstrel[/color] [color=yellow]**
    ** [/color][color=orange]SM Tailor[/color] [color=yellow]-[/color] [color=orange]SM Forrester[/color][color=yellow] -[/color] [color=orange]Prospector[/color][color=yellow] **[/color]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c00000000295b/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Mearra View Post
    Thanks I guess I'll have to try to buy them, cuz I can't craft them yet.
    Might I recommend a trip to the Esteldin craft hall where *hopefully* a tell into the ./trade channel asking for a qualified tailor might yield positive results? Worth a shot..
    [I][COLOR=#daa520][FONT=comic sans ms]~ Occasional Taunter of Masked Badgers[/FONT][FONT=comic sans ms] ~[/FONT][/COLOR][/I]

Quote Originally Posted by Khelynn View Post
    What items are those? Love the style.
    I had no access to my account at the office.
    But better a late answer then no answer

Barrow-Warriors's Shoulder Pads
    Cloak of the West-Tower
    Stannafl
    Dwarf-Make Steel Gloves
    Dwarf-Iron Leggings
    Barrow-Warrior's Boots

Quote Originally Posted by Graemir View Post
    Watched this thread before the transfer, plenty of great outfits around thought i'd share mine. Some of the images are abit dark/jagged bad quality sorry for that :P
    Your champ looks most excellent indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by MRNot View Post
    Might I recommend a trip to the Esteldin craft hall where *hopefully* a tell into the ./trade channel asking for a qualified tailor might yield positive results? Worth a shot..
    Went to Esteldin and found out I'm confused about which recipe I needed, so I CAN craft them. Thanks Really need to do some questing instead of spending all my game time crafting and playing with the dressing room.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000025aad/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

My clothes-a-holic #2 son, with his current fave outfit and toon.

He said this is his winter outfit (can't wait til Summer so he can come up with a good one of those)

He's wearing a short ranger robe, elven boots and a yule festival cloak.
    [center][color=teal]Wingwoz (on hunters in LOTRO), "I prefer to think of them more like Elvis or James Dean. Terminally self indulgent but their presence in a party, nay, the very fact that they ever existed, makes the world a cooler place."[/color]
    [color=orange]'[i]Zairente hums, "Little rabbit Poo-kie / running through the Di-res / scooping up the Mon-archs / and BANGING 'em on the head."[/i]'
    [i][url=http://my.lotro.com/user-984907/]The Antics and Ramblings of Family Nenaelin[/url][/i][/color][/center]

My guardian:

and in action:

The new Isengard white set, with the shoulders and cloak replaced.
    [size=1][I][COLOR="Cyan"]Spiders in V1[/COLOR][/I] [B]Pre-B13[/B]: 8-legged menace. [B]B13[/B]: 8-legged bait. [B]B14[/B]: 8-legged trap... no more! [B]B15/MoM[/B]: 8-legged *splat!* [I]
    [COLOR="Cyan"]Spiders in V2[/COLOR][/I] [B]B7[/B]: We cope. [B]B8[/B]: FotM? [B]B9[/B]: 8-legged menace. [I]
    [COLOR="Cyan"]Spiders in V3[/COLOR][/I] [B]B3[/B]: Mourning for my hatchlings.[/size]

is there anyway to get an eye-patch right now in the game? or is that long gone

Quote Originally Posted by Glythor View Post
    Auction house. I have like 5 eyepatches just sitting around on Laurelin.
    [B]EN-RP Laurelin[/B] Milawyn | Merilineth | Ofelie
    [URL="http://echostain.deviantart.com"]DeviantArt[/URL] | [URL="http://talesfromtheend.tumblr.com"]Tumblr[/URL]
    [URL="http://echostain.deviantart.com"]
    [/URL]

20. Re: Show us your favorite cosmetic outfit

Quote Originally Posted by Glythor View Post
    Auction house as Ofelie said but it would also work if you can find someone to lend you one long enough to put it in your cosmetic slot and/or wardrobe because you don't need to keep it once it's in there - although you will lose it if you ever remove it.
    [FONT=Ariel Unicode MS][COLOR=violet]?[/COLOR]ª"˜¨¨[COLOR=dodgerblue]?[/COLOR]ª"˜¨¨ ¯ ¯¨¨˜ª¤.¸`*•.¸*•¸[COLOR=darkorchid]?[/COLOR][SIZE="1"]?[/SIZE][COLOR=lightgreen]?[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="3"][COLOR=orchid]LOTRO[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][COLOR=lightgreen]?[/COLOR][SIZE="1"]?[/SIZE][COLOR=darkorchid]?[/COLOR]¸•*¸.•*´¸.¤ª˜¨¨¯¯¨¨˜"ª[COLOR=dodgerblue]?[/COLOR]¨¨˜"ª[COLOR=violet]?[/COLOR][/FONT]

I never really liked a "lore appropriate cosmetic" for most of my characters..

Until now.

Though I replace the silly circlet, I think the hunter Rift Helm goes well with it.

The cosmetic system is one of my favourite things the developers came up with. No need to show your ugly gear. I don't change outfits often, and some of them get formed almost by accident.

Let's start!

Thalmur Stonehand
    Father of Thalbarim and grandfather of Thalfi, who is a respectable champion of the Stonehand clan.

I might have used Durin's Guard shoulders instead, but they currently look so ugly on a dwarf. I wonder why they haven't fixed it after they once broke it.

Thalbarim Stonehand
    Son of Thalmur and father of Thalfi, a stout guardian I use as my main.

This is a Grey Guard version of my usual outfit, using the hauberk that is our kin uniform.

Thalfi Stonehand
    Son of Thalbarim and grandson of Thalmur, he is a hunter who has his own way of life.

Continues in the next post...

Thalbarad
    A captain of Gondor seeking to protect the lands in the north against the growing shadow.

Breda
    A woman minstrel working in the Comb and Wattle Inn, who has started some adventure of her own.

I hope the mods won't get angry about the double-post, I just couldn't include more than 4 images per post.
    Last edited by Thalbarim; Jun 09 2011 at 05:44 AM.

Some really impressive outfits there Thalbarim - well done!
    [SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS][CENTER][COLOR=#ffff00]
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [/FONT][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Grimthold View Post
    Kinship themed outfit.
    Which hauberk is that?

Page 57 of 183 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 67 107 157 ... LastLast