We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 17 of 187 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Re: Show us your favorite cosmetic outfit

Quote Originally Posted by doofendra View Post

Use that helm on my Champ. Reminds me of a British WWI helmet. I know there are ties further back that that for the style.

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat211 View Post
    Please tell me, what helm is that? My captain needs it badly.
    Hi, its calleg Gleaming Elven Pointed Helm, I have no clue as to where it drops, but it has a design similar to all elven helms, but I agree, this one is nicer.
    [CENTER]Ulgadir ~ Hunter :: Welsige ~ Champion :: Feantur ~ LM :: Finuwe ~ Ministrel :: Balawe ~ RK[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Gwaeneth ~ Burglar :: Baraztarag ~ Guardian :: Gothurzaz º War Leader :: Rhaugdûr º Warg
    [/CENTER]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000000da516/01007/signature.png]Ulgadir[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Deyjarl View Post
    Use that helm on my Champ. Reminds me of a British WWI helmet. I know there are ties further back that that for the style.
    [/LEFT]
    Looks kind of chinese/mongol design.
    [CENTER]Ulgadir ~ Hunter :: Welsige ~ Champion :: Feantur ~ LM :: Finuwe ~ Ministrel :: Balawe ~ RK[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Gwaeneth ~ Burglar :: Baraztarag ~ Guardian :: Gothurzaz º War Leader :: Rhaugdûr º Warg
    [/CENTER]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000000da516/01007/signature.png]Ulgadir[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Grothaal2 View Post
    Looks kind of chinese/mongol design.
    British WWI helmet,

I'd say it looks like that
    [center]"The rejection of grammatical correction is proof of the level of intelligence hinted at by your writing."

[color=orange]Now please keep this discussion on topic or you may be reported for causing time mismanagement[/color]

[color=gray]Llydia[color=blue] - 65 Rune-keeper |[/color]Dawnn [color=blue] - 65 Champion |[/color] Anthari[color=blue] - 65 Lore-master |[/color] Thisnameisavailable Ornot[color=blue] - 65 Guardian
    [/color] Firstaidkit[color=blue] - 65 Minstrel |[/color] Malaysia [color=blue] - 65 Waden |[/color] Kornur[color=blue] - 52 Hunter |[/color] Caly[color=blue] - 40 Burglar |[/color] Dharkan Rahl[color=blue] - 40 Captain[/color][/color][/center]

Just the DN set dyed black.

Good ol' Moria hunter set.

I've been using the 2nd outfit since last summer, so I've started using the 1st one more often.
    [center][size=1][B][color=red]Irezii[/color][/B][color=grey]~R10 Weaver [B][I]“[color=brown]The field of battle serves as a garden from which you reap the heads of the fallen. You are a true harvester of sorrow.[/color]” ~ Harvester of Sorrow[/B][/I] <The Black Blade> [/color][/size]
    [size=1][color=green][B]Linnleii[/color][/B][color=lightblue]~65 R5 Hunter[/color] [color=lightblue]<Order of the Phoenix>[/color] [color=lightblue]---Nimrodel---[/color][/size]
    [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=304451"][size=1]Highest Ranked Creep List [/size][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by sir-rinthian View Post
    British WWI helmet,

I'd say it looks like that
    Also:

I know that is from the movie Braveheart, but I believe there are some period helms that are similar.

Recently coming back to the game after an extended break and here is my retired Champs out fit that I have always loved.

This is what I wore the first time I ended up actually taking down the Turtle. (Think he succumbed from laughter)

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000221317/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Legs and chest fron DN. Rift Gloves. Helm and boots from BG
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=silver][COLOR=deepskyblue][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/02204000000033c84/01004/signature.png]Hijynx[/charsig][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=silver][COLOR=deepskyblue][B][U][COLOR=white]Also:[/COLOR][/U][/B] [/COLOR][COLOR=deepskyblue]Mud: L65 Champ - R5 [COLOR=#c0c0c0][B]/ [/B][COLOR=deepskyblue]Torhad[/COLOR][COLOR=mediumturquoise]:[/COLOR] [/COLOR]L60 Hunter - R6 [/COLOR][B]/[/B] [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=deepskyblue]Torune: L65 RK - R5 [B][COLOR=silver]/ [/COLOR][/B]Toradan: L52 Guard - R3[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [COLOR=orange][SIZE=1][U][B]Creeps:[/B][/U] Sickarrow: BA - R7 / Sickpuppy: Warg - R4 [B]/[/B] [/SIZE][SIZE=1]Sickshaman: Defiler - R5 [B]/[/B] Sickrally: WL - R3 / Bigbadsac: Weaver - R4[/SIZE][/COLOR]

My Hunter Combat Armour, Cosmetic

My Min Combat Armour, Cosmetic

As you can see, I'm not a fan of the 'Kibuki Theater' garb, or the 'Rain-Catcher' style of boots for the elves.
    The Hunter garb is just the stuff from the Rivendell Traders, dyed Black, and my Mini has her Westernesse Armour, dyed black. but only Cosmetically equipped now that there are better stats on higher level armours, but they don't look anywhere near as good, imo.
    Last edited by Beloth; Mar 01 2010 at 01:54 AM.
    Well, this is useless.

My wee hobbit-lass chef!

This is the Cooks Trappings skirmish reward (backpack item, dyed gold)
    And the Wash-day Dress skirmish reward (dyed green)
    Last edited by Cithryth; Mar 01 2010 at 11:17 PM.

mine took awhile to put together...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000009cef/signature.png]Unknown[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Notaforumguy007 View Post
    mine took awhile to put together...
    rofl! Thats awesome. I never thought to use underwear as an outfit
    [center]"The rejection of grammatical correction is proof of the level of intelligence hinted at by your writing."

[color=orange]Now please keep this discussion on topic or you may be reported for causing time mismanagement[/color]

[color=gray]Llydia[color=blue] - 65 Rune-keeper |[/color]Dawnn [color=blue] - 65 Champion |[/color] Anthari[color=blue] - 65 Lore-master |[/color] Thisnameisavailable Ornot[color=blue] - 65 Guardian
    [/color] Firstaidkit[color=blue] - 65 Minstrel |[/color] Malaysia [color=blue] - 65 Waden |[/color] Kornur[color=blue] - 52 Hunter |[/color] Caly[color=blue] - 40 Burglar |[/color] Dharkan Rahl[color=blue] - 40 Captain[/color][/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by sir-rinthian View Post
    rofl! Thats awesome. I never thought to use underwear as an outfit
    How else do you expect to become a super-hero? Who else wears their underwear on the outside?
    I believe Socrates said it best when he said, "I drank what?"

Last edited by StarSeekerVDS; Mar 08 2010 at 07:10 PM.
    Mneme, Elf Loremaster/Jenquai Explorer; Aoide, Elf Minstrel/Jenquai Seeker; Melete, Elf Hunter/Jenquai Defender; Xaamia, Man Captain/Terran Scout; Mercurial, Man Guardian/Terran Enforcer; Xxi, Man Warden/Terran Tradesman; Scintillate, Elf Runekeeper/Progen Sentinel, Mnemelet, Hobbit Burglar/Progen Privateer; Skxawng, Dwarf Champion/Progen Warrior

Nice look. What leggings are those, Starseeker?
    [COLOR="#800080"][FONT=Arial Black]A Vote for Sapience is still a vote for progress![/FONT][/COLOR]

On Mneme? Loremaster Rift set.
    Mneme, Elf Loremaster/Jenquai Explorer; Aoide, Elf Minstrel/Jenquai Seeker; Melete, Elf Hunter/Jenquai Defender; Xaamia, Man Captain/Terran Scout; Mercurial, Man Guardian/Terran Enforcer; Xxi, Man Warden/Terran Tradesman; Scintillate, Elf Runekeeper/Progen Sentinel, Mnemelet, Hobbit Burglar/Progen Privateer; Skxawng, Dwarf Champion/Progen Warrior

There are a LOT of great outfits posted in here. Thanks to all who have shared!

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000002646ed/01008/signature.png]Hoganwulf[/charsig]
    Tarinya - 64 Captain
    Inzilbethe -51 Hunter
    Oblivio - 41 Minstrel

that is a good pick, love the rift background
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000001f6371/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

My guard Serilda in her fave heavy armor cosmetic outfit. She is very fond of the "iron skirt" and striped socks.

"Laid back, not so serious, no drama. All about the fun!"
    www.oldtimersguild.com

Here's my Warden Valsted in 1/2 DN gear and some of the medium mirkwood gear cloak is from the rift

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000000c6e4a/signature.png]Valsted[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Tall_Guardian View Post
    My guard Serilda in her fave heavy armor cosmetic outfit. She is very fond of the "iron skirt" and striped socks.
    Which set of armour is that?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2121f000000132226/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000002ec42c/signature.png]Zefnrk[/charsig]

Page 17 of 187 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 67 117 ... LastLast