We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 149 of 182 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 159 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,725 of 4528
    Also, just in case anyone missed it: new in-world (Mithril Coin) cosmetics shop, Lalia's Market. It even has its own "Return To" travel skill you can barter for.

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...Lalia-s-Market

http://www.containsmoderateperil.com/lalias-market/

[center][IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y280/imarichan/LOTRO/fellowship-minisig.jpg~original[/IMG]
    [i]"Life is 10% what you make it, and 90% how you take it." - Irving Berlin[/i]
    [size=0][url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=304223]Mirkwood[/url] • [url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?415841]Isengard[/url] • [url=http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php]LOTRO-Wiki[/url][/size][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by miriadel View Post
    nice screenshot the robe and pauldrons look good together!
    Thank you! The pauldrons were quite tricky to match and I had to experiment with the dye colours a bit, but I'm quite happy with the ranger green result

And I just can't wait to see Lalia's Market. There are so many pieces I would love to see there one day
    Last edited by Lorinell; May 03 2013 at 05:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thethiefbarabus View Post
    it's all about my cross dressing dwarf Minstrel FTW!

YES! I'm not the only one with a Drag Dwarf!!!!

Here's my minstrel Dainalin, all dressed up for am party. He even has a beer keg handy so that someone might actually get Beer Goggles and think him pretty!

And this is my loremaster Borothelion in an outfit inspired by the Blue Wizards who vanished into the East.

I've got soooo many alts that I can't possibly post them all at once but these are fun ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzi View Post
    The second deed awards the Woodland Ranger's set, which is a hood, tunic, shoulderwrap, gloves, boots, and cloak.

In case this happens to look familiar... I just admired this get-up as worn by Banfuir in Gabilshathûr, in Angmar, save that he has a mask covering his nose and mouth. But it's good to hear that if I'll so choose, I can gain it in-game. Especially that tunic. And shoulderwrap. Gotta love the Rangers' shoulderwraps...
    Now, if only we'd be able to get that lovely star-spangled cloak some members of the Grey Company sport...

Well, my dwarf isn't really in drag, as I play as a female dwarf. So, Rois here spent last weekend in Lothlorien.

First, it was relaxing, just sitting, looking, sighing, more sitting.

But like most dwarves, Rois started to get a bit bored with all the quiet contemplation and sitting, and wanted some action! So she came up with a cunning plan... perhaps the Vineyards would be worth a look...

The rest of the evening is a blur. The next morning, however...

Elves are so hard to let down gently. Oh, and if anyone happens to find a purple rune-satchel with a large red wine stain on it, please be sure to let Rois know. Last seen somewhere around the Banquet Lawn + Hythe....

Head: Turquoise Summer Circlet (default/undyed), Anniversary giftboxes/AH/Store
    Body: Short Ranger's Robe (purple), Anniversary giftboxes/AH
    Cloak: Cloak of the Rescuer (sea blue), GR quest reward (quite early on, in Thinglad? I think)
    Hands: Hardened Steel Dunlending Gauntlets (violet), Dunland quest reward (probably several lookalikes)
    Feet: Dolen-Lhopan (violet), Dunland quest reward (also probably has lookalikes)

Quote Originally Posted by Tolkien-Addict View Post

I've got soooo many alts that I can't possibly post them all at once but these are fun ones.
    Wich Robe is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Celegorn_DE-Vanyar View Post
    Wich Robe is that?
    is the Carpenter robe from the store

Word Crafter

head: Hat of the Learned Master, ered luin blue dye, Ost Galadh loremaster barter

shoulders: Lore Keeper’s shoulders, ered luin blue dye, skirmish classic barter

chest: Ceremonial robe of the Word Crafter, ered luin blue dye, store mannequin

satchel: Master Rune satchel of Nestad, navy dye, tier 4 crafted

feet: Ceremonial shoes of the Word Crafter, ered luin blue dye, store mannequin

cosmetic makeover for my little rk, the Word Crafter robe is beautiful!

cosmetic makeover for my little rk, the Word Crafter robe is beautiful!
    It really is! I'm so glad to see those old Moors sets returning in a more accessible manner, and getting more use accordingly. The Lore-master counterpart has been a long-running favorite of mine.

On another note, I noticed that the initial release of Lalia's Market has another five of Hymne's outfits amongst its stock - Lake of Twilight, Moriquen Elf, Thinglad Sentinel, Windsinger, and No Small Feat. Aside from some sourcing changes, they're mostly the same, but there are a few interesting alterations.

Lake of Twilight uses a different cloak:

No Small Feat gains some boots and changes out the furry gauntlets for some fancy gloves:

And Wingsinger ditches the namesake cloak, puts on a helmet, and plays Masked Rider of Rohan:
    [center][IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y280/imarichan/LOTRO/fellowship-minisig.jpg~original[/IMG]
    [size=0][url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=304223]Mirkwood[/url] • [url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?415841]Isengard[/url] • [url=http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php]LOTRO-Wiki[/url][/size][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Celegorn_DE-Vanyar View Post
    Wich Robe is that?
    Craftsman's Robe from either the outfitter or the LOTRO store (can't remember which) dyed Sea Blue.

spring outfit

Guardian of Kulullin

if you wanna see more, please come visit the blog Wandering around Arda
    Last edited by miriadel; May 12 2013 at 03:13 PM.
    ~Wandering around Arda~ my Lotro blog :)

It's simple but it works.

Quote Originally Posted by GB-Esty View Post
    Couple of questions. Firstly is there any way to get northmen tokens solo or with a very small group please? Secondly, does anyone know where this cloak comes from please?

*without hood please
    Thanks,
    -Esty
    Was browsing through this thread over the weekend and noticed a lot of posts about this cloak (Hoodless Cloudmantle) -- and just thought I'd post that last night, I saw it hanging on the wall in Laila's Market. I for one might have to pick it up...
    Galadhloth, Hunter 100, Glirithil, Mini 100, Calanor, LM 100, plus lots and lots of alts
    Watchers of Elendil ~ Landroval ~ Crickhollow ~ Tarciryan Knights
    ~~~~ Imladris in the Forgotten West ~~~~

Speaking of blasts from the past, you may recall that a little under a year ago, when promo images were coming out for the Riders of Rohan expansion, I posted up a thread looking at a few shots that featured new cosmetics. Amongst them was this guy:

Well he finally showed up! That's the look of one of the new Wildermore crafted armor sets. Medium to be exact.

Naturally there's a light and a heavy too.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jadzi again." Thanks a lot! Medium and light sets look awesome (although I'm afraid the robe suffers from the same deformations that the Robe of Eomer and would look awkward on my female characters... )

if you wanna see more, please come visit the blog Wandering around Arda
    Nice to see a new cosmetic blog! Good luck

Here's the newest outfit of my Rune-Keeper- I wanted to create something she could wear while she was young and carefree, when Mirkwood was still known as Greenwood the Great:

Head: Harvest-Brew Circlet
    Shoulders: Padded Shoulder-pads of the Wold
    Back: Cloak of the Rescuer
    Chest: Jacket of the Woods
    Hands: Gloves of Forbidden Love
    Legs: Ceremonial Leggings of the Seven Stars
    Feet: Reclaimed Nobleman's Shoes
    Last edited by Lorinell; May 14 2013 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorinell View Post

Nice to see a new cosmetic blog! Good luck
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Lorinell View Post
    Here's the newest outfit of my Rune-Keeper- I wanted to create something she could wear while she was young and carefree, when Mirkwood was still known as Greenwood the Great:

Head: Harvest-Brew Circlet
    Shoulders: Padded Shoulder-pads of the Wold
    Back: Cloak of the Rescuer
    Chest: Jacket of the Woods
    Hands: Gloves of Forbidden Love
    Legs: Ceremonial Leggings of the Seven Stars
    Feet: Reclaimed Nobleman's Shoes
    this. I like this outfit a lot! I like the colors, the setting, the harmony you managed to create, is very elvish, delicate and runekeeper-y!

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzi View Post
    Speaking of blasts from the past, you may recall that a little under a year ago, when promo images were coming out for the Riders of Rohan expansion, I posted up a thread looking at a few shots that featured new cosmetics. Amongst them was this guy:

Well he finally showed up! That's the look of one of the new Wildermore crafted armor sets. Medium to be exact.

You definitely made my day

Quote Originally Posted by theven View Post
    I can't pick one, so I hope it's okay if I share all 3!

1st, my captain Grimabad

What chest-piece is that? It looks like it will go really well with the Gondor theme I'm planning.

Quote Originally Posted by Taralom View Post
    Oh, and here is my captain's outfit-

Sort of a rugged all-purpose type of gear. Scale armour, leather boots, comfortable cloak...
    Do those have a minimum level requirement? I'm working on a "realistic" looking outfit for my captain along those lines. Once he's a higher level, I aim to give him a Gondor soldier theme, as mentioned above.

The first chestpiece is T5 crafted heavy armour (Elven Soldier's), minimum level 42. The scale-outfit is T2 crafted level 17 heavy (Elven Iron Armour) and, it seems, some vendor medium boots & gauntlets and heavy shoulders. Can't recall the minimum level on those but I believe they are sold in Esteldín and Bree, so about 30-ish at most.

Quote Originally Posted by Filhy View Post
    The first chestpiece is T5 crafted heavy armour (Elven Soldier's), minimum level 42. The scale-outfit is T2 crafted level 17 heavy (Elven Iron Armour) and, it seems, some vendor medium boots & gauntlets and heavy shoulders. Can't recall the minimum level on those but I believe they are sold in Esteldín and Bree, so about 30-ish at most.
    Thank you! I can even used those in the future. The scale I should be able to use in two levels if I can find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elben View Post
    Thank you! I can even used those in the future. The scale I should be able to use in two levels if I can find it.
    If you have the 'Wardrobe', you will be able to use these items at any time as there are no longer class and level restrictions on items placed in the wardrobe. You no longer have to be able to actually 'equip' them. Just drag an item from your pack to the wardrobe and it's useable.

-Goldrush

Hoooray and a big /toast for all the amazing outfits in this thread, oh and I love to see so many pretty lady dwarves! ^_^

I would like to share my two new spring outfits:

There's more information about the peices I used and more (maaany more XD) pictures on my blogg, which should be found in my signature below.

Happy Spring everyone!! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by GoldrushSE View Post
    If you have the 'Wardrobe', you will be able to use these items at any time as there are no longer class and level restrictions on items placed in the wardrobe. You no longer have to be able to actually 'equip' them. Just drag an item from your pack to the wardrobe and it's useable.

-Goldrush
    Okay, thanks!

Meril-I-Turinqui

chest: Exquisite Elven Dress, white dye, Mirkwood kindred reputation or lotro store, cosmetic

back: Cloak of the Seven Stars, white dye, Skirmish camp cosmetics and classic barter, Annuminas light set

Page 149 of 182 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 159 ... LastLast