We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 144 of 179 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 154 ... LastLast
Results 3,576 to 3,600 of 4452
    Quote Originally Posted by Cithryth View Post
    My seemingly never ending pursuit for the perfect white armour continues. Here is the latest result: Cithryth, Knight in Shining Armour!

This one is very similar to yours. He's got all the North Star bits on, as well as the Winged Circlet, with the Evendim Drape and everything dyed in sea blue. With his beard covering the chest insignia, he looks like a thunder god. All I'm looking for now is a corsair eye patch, and I'll be able to get the Odin look going on

I also enjoy these cosmetics on my burg. The former is more appropriate for Eolwarn's class - lightly armored, no loose bits, face hidden - but the hood kind of overlaps with the collar from behind, which kind of bugs me. I'm also kind of sad her hair is hidden (hoping for some kind of partial face mask in the future). The latter is my 'Crimson Musketeer' look, which I like to couple with a pair of daggers and the title, 'The Red'. The cap is optional - personally I prefer to have her hair showing, but it does give off the 'woodland ranger' vibe.

Finally, this is the look I'm currently toting on my LM. I drew some inspiration from Victorian fashion.
    Last edited by Geno-Max; Jan 19 2013 at 02:15 PM.

Broadacres, LVL 92, determined to get to lvl 95 before Riger
    This first outfit is based off of my Kinship outfit, which is made up of a simple two-piece outfit, namely the hauberk and the simple cloak as shown below. I took the kinship outfit and tried to add to the original dwarven theme, keeping up the main color of red and the secondary color of gold.

To be continued...

The Continuation of the Previous Post

This outfit is partially inspired by Telranos, and partially inspired by the breastplate, but I initially wanted a silver outfit that looked very professional, and I think I achieved that goal very well.

4. My favourite outfit for my champ.
    I went with a look that suits my champ Varri Wildaxe a wild warrior dwarf.

Quote Originally Posted by falaswen View Post
    *push*
    *later*
    And reports have just come in of a body found lying the Lhûn. Investigators have been unable to shed light on the cause of this, though an anonymous individual suggested that she may have been pushed *snigger*. And now for a short commercial break, stay watching the Elven News Channel.

To New Paths

Just something I put together this past couple weeks.

Head - Threadbare Hat of the Dunland Healer (RoI Quest Reward)
    Shoulders - Shoulders of the Hopeful Melody (Mirkwood Instance Barter/Skirmish Classic Vendor)
    Back - Elk-Hunter's Pack
    Chest - Westernesse Leather Shirt of Vigour (World Drop)
    Hands - Isengard Prisoner Gloves (RoI Epic Quest Line)
    Legs - Touch Cloth Leggings (Crafted)
    Feet - Scorched Ox-Hide Boots (RoI Quest Reward)

I put this together trying to make an outfit for a Southron from Far Harad. The cave-claw mask is standing in for an olipaunt mask and I tried to suggest big oliphaunt ears with the sail-like collar. Please click the pic if you'd like more screenshots and the list of pieces!

Quote Originally Posted by StarryMantle View Post
    I put this together trying to make an outfit for a Southron from Far Harad. The cave-claw mask is standing in for an olipaunt mask and I tried to suggest big oliphaunt ears with the sail-like collar. Please click the pic if you'd like more screenshots and the list of pieces!

I really love that outfit, awesome job on it, definitely works for what you were going for.

Aiming high

For more info on the outfit visit Cosmetic Lotro: https://cosmeticlotro.wordpress.com/...4/aiming-high/
    Find my Lotro outfits @ www.cosmeticlotro.wordpress.com

Same outfit on a hobbit w/ mount.

Post Script: If anyone is wondering items used, tough... I mean let me know. I was too lazy to write it down.
    Last edited by the_blah; Jan 26 2013 at 12:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post

Aiming high

For more info on the outfit visit Cosmetic Lotro: https://cosmeticlotro.wordpress.com/...4/aiming-high/
    Nice screen shots. The blue color look awesome. Awesome look.

Here are some screens I took of my current outfit while doing a kin march from bree to Thorin's hall.

and the members that stuck around for the whole march:

So, short story here is that I've been wanting and trying to get my hands on the Lore-keeper's Robe for the better part of 1.5-2 years of playing LOTRO, basically since I hit 65. For one reason or another - not many running BG, bad rolls by yours truly at Durchest - it didn't happen.

You can imagine then my excitement when I heard that the BG sets were going to be added to the skirmish camp. =D And here's the result - hands down my very favourite outfit of all those I've ever created (I may end up changing the boots out because they have a tendency to clip through the robe).

Head: Hat of the Hopeful Melody
    Shoulders: Lesser Ward of the West Shoulder Guards
    Chest: Lore-keeper's Robe
    Back: Golden Tree Summer Cloak
    Hands: Gloves of the Riddle-teller
    Feet: Steel Boots of the Wold

Quote Originally Posted by Uvle View Post
    Here are some screens I took of my current outfit while doing a kin march from bree to Thorin's hall.
    I have to say, this is an awesome idea to bring some more kin spirit into a kinship! I'm going to have to suggest this to my kin leader!

Quote Originally Posted by Kemendin View Post
    Awesome outfit! Everything matches perfectly

My champion atm

Quote Originally Posted by Kemendin View Post
    Kem, the always fashionable. Makes all the other elves jealous.

My current favorite formal outfit

Chest: Reveller's Gilded Dress
    Back: Cloak of Éomer
    Shoulders: Ceremonial Shoulders of the Whirlwind
    Head: Ceremonial Hat of the Written Word

Like others, I've had a play around with some of the Barad Guldur items since they were put on the Skirmish traders...

The Lore-Master set shoulders were so amazing, but I was never happy with a flowery/feminine/elvish/girly look for her which is what I was getting when I tried to match the leaf motif on the shoulders... I wanted something a bit "more is more" for my LM, so went for pieces with a lot of detail and texture and different materials. Not to everyone's taste, but I think she looks fairly imposing. The bear helps

Helm: Boar-head Festival mask, washed/default (Harvest Festival)
    Shoulders: Lore-keeper's Shoulders, orange (Barad Guldur armour, available from Classic Skirmish NPCs)
    Chest: Ceremonial Ajokoira Armour, washed/default (Lossoth rep crafting recipe)
    Gloves: Lesser Secret of the West gauntlets, orange (Ost Dunhoth/Harndirion barter burglar set)
    Legs: Ceremonial Leggings of the Brazen Call, washed/default (cosmetic Moria item, Cosmetic Skirmish NPCs)
    Boots: Woodsman's Supple Boots, orange (Dunland quest reward, many lookalikes)

It makes me so happy to use that Boar-head mask, some of the older cosmetic items can be very surprising if you just try them with something different.

Random Twins

We did not plan on matching, we just did, and the nice man agreed to pose outside Esteldin with me

Quote Originally Posted by MissChrys View Post

We did not plan on matching, we just did, and the nice man agreed to pose outside Esteldin with me
    It was a pleasure

Wintery runekeeper

back: Ajokoira cloak dyed red (crafted tier 5)
    chest: Arth-crus
    legs: Tavol-socas
    feet: Ajokoira boots (crafted tier 5)
    hands: Ajokoira gloves (crafted tier 5)

Court lady of Edoras (just for laugh XD)

chest: Rohirrim Tunic and Pants dyed evendime blue
    shoulders: Shoulders of the Learned dyed evendim blue
    feet: Lesser Boots of Dúngost
    Last edited by miriadel; Feb 05 2013 at 12:36 PM.

'Nother dwarf outfit! Taking a quick smoke break, then back to work in the lumber yard.

Chest: patched hauberk (default)
    Shoulders: shoulders of the stone-student (orange)
    Hands: gloves of the helmingas

the hauberk and shoulder-piece are both available in the skirmish barter camp. If you want a more noble look, the cloak of the algraig (grey) is a good match.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000002ea3ec/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Some of my current outfits:

Kaldegrim.
    Ambassador of the lonely mountain, lover of songs and ale.

Page 144 of 179 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 154 ... LastLast