We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 138 of 189 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 148 188 ... LastLast
Results 3,426 to 3,450 of 4706
  1. #3426
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathrien_Estelenlaer View Post
    Thank you very much You're actually very close to the reddish colors...it does look close to burgundy. Here are the pieces with the colors:

    Head: Plumed Hat (Crimson, starter quest reward)
    Shoulders: Shoulders of the Mighty Verse (Crimson, Moria Minstrel class vendor)
    Back: Trimmed Cloak (Red, world drop or chest drop in the level 50 Rift raid)
    Chest: Long-sleeved Summer Tunic and Trousers (White, Summer Festival)
    Awesome outfit. I think I might need to get those shoulders. Does you know if those shoulders share appearance with the ettenmoors pauldrons of the wandering bard? Looks like it from the photo..
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000002ea3ec/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  2. #3427
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Weirdness, on my champ the chestpiece appears all dented and deformed. Maybe it varies per class?
    It happens on my Man Warden and on my Dwarf Guardian... however on the dwarf it is not as drastic and barely noticeable.
    Helm's Deep Devamp killed my long time toons. Currently bouncing around between post-HD newbie alts (a warden and champ) and other games.
    Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!
    http://cruciblegaming.com

  3. #3428
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    169

    Mounted Against Angmar

    Within the Witch-king's reach, the mighty Trev Gallorg stand against the evil that dwells in Angmar. Orcs and corrupted beasts threaten the village of Aughaire, but its people remain strong and ready to defend.

    Pictured here is my interpretation of a mounted Trev Gallorg Guardswoman, preparing to ride out on her daily patrol and summoning her fellow riders.








    RIDER:
    Head: Boar Head Festival Mask (white)
    Shoulders: Tactical Westfold Assault Shoulder Pads (gold)
    Chest: Ceremonial Shadow Stalker Jacket (white)
    Legs: Skirmisher's Leggings (grey)
    Hands: Footman's Gloves (rust)
    Back: Cloak of the Algraig (gold)
    Feet: Boots of the Helmingas (default, ROI preorder)

    HORSE:
    Coat: Shaggy Roan (black)
    Tail: Simple Tail (black chestnut)
    Legs: Burglar's leggings (rust)
    Head: Light Halter of the Sutcrofts (umber)
    Saddle: Light Saddle of the Sutcrofts
    Accessory: Orc head on a Pike (random warband drop)

    ((The Orc-Head on a Pike was the inspiration for this outfit, unfortunately it disappears during dismount, if you notice in the second photograph.))
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000002ea3ec/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  4. #3429
    Quote Originally Posted by Luinomiel View Post
    Within the Witch-king's reach, the mighty Trev Gallorg stand against the evil that dwells in Angmar. Orcs and corrupted beasts threaten the village of Aughaire, but its people remain strong and ready to defend.

    Pictured here is my interpretation of a mounted Trev Gallorg Guardswoman, preparing to ride out on her daily patrol and summoning her fellow riders.








    RIDER:
    Head: Boar Head Festival Mask (white)
    Shoulders: Tactical Westfold Assault Shoulder Pads (gold)
    Chest: Ceremonial Shadow Stalker Jacket (white)
    Legs: Skirmisher's Leggings (grey)
    Hands: Footman's Gloves (rust)
    Back: Cloak of the Algraig (gold)
    Feet: Boots of the Helmingas (default, ROI preorder)

    HORSE:
    Coat: Shaggy Roan (black)
    Tail: Simple Tail (black chestnut)
    Legs: Burglar's leggings (rust)
    Head: Light Halter of the Sutcrofts (umber)
    Saddle: Light Saddle of the Sutcrofts
    Accessory: Orc head on a Pike (random warband drop)

    ((The Orc-Head on a Pike was the inspiration for this outfit, unfortunately it disappears during dismount, if you notice in the second photograph.))
    Awesome stuff, this.
    Helm's Deep Devamp killed my long time toons. Currently bouncing around between post-HD newbie alts (a warden and champ) and other games.
    Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!
    http://cruciblegaming.com

  5. #3430
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    169

    Dance in Falathlorn

    When traveling among Elves, it is important to be well-dressed. That goes for your horse, as well.

    (I opted to keep the model's outfit simple because the Steed of the Captain cosmetics are so fancy. I think whoever designed the Steed of the Captain did an amazing job.)



    This young woman adorns her horse's tail with flowers, and makes a crown for herself as well.



    Bright blue and gold trim, perfect for the spring season.



    Stumbled upon a house party..... might as well join the fun and dance along.

    RIDER:
    Head: Circlet of Fresh-picked Flowers (default, Farmer's Faire barter reward)
    Body:Lorien Fancy Robe (sea blue, Lothlorien rep cosmetic)
    Feet: Ceremonial Shoes of the Poet's Heart (sea blue, Skirmish camp cosmetic)

    HORSE:
    Hide: Tobiano (black chestnut)
    Head: Light Halter of the Wold (sea blue)
    Body: Captain's Caparison (sea blue)
    Feet: Light Leggings of the Wold (sea blue)
    Saddle: Light Saddle of the Entwash
    Tail: Braided Flower Tail (white)

    ((Note: The Braided Tail, for some odd reason, does not dye. Its always default white. This could be a bug.))
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000002ea3ec/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  6. #3431
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Memory of Laurelin
    Posts
    1,243
    Quote Originally Posted by Luinomiel View Post
    ---((Note: The Braided Tail, for some odd reason, does not dye. Its always default white. This could be a bug.))
    None of the tail decorations can be dyed, but the tail itself should dye, the same as the Mane, even with decorations. If the tail doesn't, it's definitely a bug.

    That said, your outfit and the combination with the Steed looks wonderful! Thank you for letting us see this; both the possibilities the Steed of the Captain grants, as well as how well that Lórien robe goes with it...
    It's a nice detail, imo, how that violet/purple trim of the tack is echoed both in your flower circlet as well as in the tail-decoration.

  7. #3432
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by Daeross View Post
    None of the tail decorations can be dyed, but the tail itself should dye, the same as the Mane, even with decorations. If the tail doesn't, it's definitely a bug.

    That said, your outfit and the combination with the Steed looks wonderful! Thank you for letting us see this; both the possibilities the Steed of the Captain grants, as well as how well that Lórien robe goes with it...
    It's a nice detail, imo, how that violet/purple trim of the tack is echoed both in your flower circlet as well as in the tail-decoration.
    Thank you for the compliment
    And yes, its definitely a bug since its the actual tail hair color that doesnt change when dyed. If I recall, the mane changes colors but not the tail.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000002ea3ec/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  8. #3433
    This is my warden. My idea for him was sort of an exiled soldier from Rohan type thing, wandering through Eriador.





    I would have much preferred to use the level 80 crafted heavy chest piece for him but the graphic distortions it currently has bugs me too much to use it.

    Head: Iron Helm - default color
    Shoulders: Agile Eastemnet Combat Pauldrons - Olive
    Back: Summer Travelling Cloak - Olive
    Body: Hill-man's Cracked Leather Jacket - Umber
    Hands: Warriors Buckled Gauntlets - Umber
    Feet: Vital Eastemnet Skirmish Boots - Olive
    Helm's Deep Devamp killed my long time toons. Currently bouncing around between post-HD newbie alts (a warden and champ) and other games.
    Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!
    http://cruciblegaming.com

  9. #3434
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    72
    Ooooh, lots of cool new outfits here!!

    Andy, these shoulders are crafted? Or are they burg shoulders? They look really cool. :-P

    Quote Originally Posted by andys90 View Post
    A few tweaks to my Burglar's standard outfit to incorporate some of the cool new crafted item cosmetics.
    (sorry for lazy screens, I was tired and well... lazy)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/05203000000128fd1/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  10. #3435
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    72

    Riding for the Rohirrim

    My captain finding trouble in the ruins of an old library:




    Roaming the plains of East Rohan:




    Again finding trouble...




    Resting at the end of the day, and enjoying the sunset:

    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/05203000000128fd1/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  11. #3436
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by Omen_Kaizer View Post
    Fair enough point that you weren't mixing up units because you were distinguishing two different types of sets by their given barter designations. My apologies. I'd also jumped in because I noticed the "I am happy to be rid of [item levels]" bit and saw opportunity to inform that the item level system is going strong in guts of the game; on that front I'm pleased you found the theory stuff intriguing, albeit a bit much.
    Thanks for infos and understanding! +rep for the help and patience.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/05203000000128fd1/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  12. #3437
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Memory of Laurelin
    Posts
    1,243
    Quote Originally Posted by Caylean View Post
    Ooooh, lots of cool new outfits here!!

    Andy, these shoulders are crafted? Or are they burg shoulders? They look really cool. :-P
    They're Tailor T8 crafted Combat Pauldrons of Éomer, for level 85, looking like they've been dyed black, or possibly grey. You can buy the recipe from the Tailor's Guild.

  13. #3438
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    169
    Lovely screenshots, Caylean.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000002ea3ec/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  14. #3439
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,216
    Finally got some dye-able war steed pieces from quests today and broke down and bought some colors from the store.

    My take on a Burglar Steed...



    I like the light Wold halter. It looks like we are both wearing masks!
    Last edited by bambubambubambu; Nov 18 2012 at 10:32 AM.
    Today is a good day for Pie.

    Do not meddle in the affairs of Burglars, for they are subtle and quick to shank you.

  15. #3440
    Quote Originally Posted by Daeross View Post
    They're Tailor T8 crafted Combat Pauldrons of Éomer, for level 85, looking like they've been dyed black, or possibly grey. You can buy the recipe from the Tailor's Guild.
    Yeah those are the ones, but they're actually washed, the grey/black came out too dark for me. Plus this way i get to save my dyes.

  16. #3441
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Sarasota, FL, USA
    Posts
    3,239
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    I have a weakness for white/gold heavy outfits so I keep coming back to that theme. Here's my latest Champion outfit.
    I have an almost identical outfit for my Captain, although I'm wearing the heavy quest-reward shoulders from the common quests in Dunland.
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir


  17. #3442
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Memory of Laurelin
    Posts
    1,243
    Quote Originally Posted by andys90 View Post
    Yeah those are the ones, but they're actually washed, the grey/black came out too dark for me. Plus this way i get to save my dyes.
    Ah, my bad. Haven't yet gotten the chance to play with them in-game.

    They sure are dark, then.

  18. #3443

    Introducing: Tyreese Vindicator, Bringer of Light



    Preparing for battle in the Mead Hall:


    Scouting before battle:


    On the road to battle:

  19. #3444
    A glorious victory:


    Rejoicing in the rain:


    The many versions of Tyreese:
    Last edited by Sully10x; Nov 19 2012 at 09:54 AM.

  20. #3445
    I like your style!

  21. #3446
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Broadacres, LVL 92, determined to get to lvl 95 before Riger
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully10x View Post
    The many versions of Tyreese:
    What are the shoulders for your "Righteous Bladesman", and the Hauberk for the "Sun Templar"?
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5696642YfwWq.png[/img][/url]

  22. #3447
    Quote Originally Posted by andys90 View Post
    A few tweaks to my Burglar's standard outfit to incorporate some of the cool new crafted item cosmetics.
    (sorry for lazy screens, I was tired and well... lazy)
    What is the face mask piece, please?

  23. #3448
    Quote Originally Posted by Adastrea View Post
    What is the face mask piece, please?
    It's a LV 85 medium armor crafted Skirmish Helm of the Mark/Eomer

    http://lorebook.lotro.com/wiki/Armou...lm_of_the_Mark
    Last edited by andys90; Nov 19 2012 at 01:51 PM.

  24. #3449
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    1,477
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Richard View Post
    What are the shoulders for your "Righteous Bladesman", and the Hauberk for the "Sun Templar"?
    Those shoulders are moria purple heavy barter. Also in cosmetic form at the skirm camp.

    The hauberk is every T7 heavy crafted chestpiece.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000363f98/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Rechart, Warden
    [url="http://platemetaljacket.blogspot.com/"]Plate Metal Jacket[/url]

  25. #3450
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    169

    Midnight Mist









    Head: Insightful Assault Hat of Eomer (violet)
    Chest: Elven Leather Jacket (black)
    Hands: Fine Grey Company Gauntlets (violet)
    Legs: Dunlending's Shining War Leg-guards (turquoise)
    Feet: Fine Grey Company Boots (grey)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000002ea3ec/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

 

 
Page 138 of 189 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 148 188 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload