We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 118 of 194 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 128 168 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,950 of 4828

Re: Show us your favorite cosmetic outfit

My outfit of the moment =] Been contemplating a phoenix inspired outfit for a while, not too sure how well it works but it certainly looks good with the steed of the jester

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c000000234196/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [SIZE=3][URL="http://www.linkdeadgaming.com"][COLOR=#ff0000]Link Dead Gaming[/COLOR][/URL][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Tegilbor View Post
    That face guard just screamed KNIGHT to me when I first saw it as well. Very simple and fitting outfit up there! It's incredibly close to one my Guardian sported for a long time in Dunland - can't believe I never hit on this particular look myself.
    The mask looks a bit like the front of a medieval 'bucket' helm some knights had. I've always wanted one in-game myself, along with a WETA Gondorian barbute.
    Did you really think this signature would be worth reading?

Quote Originally Posted by empyrealstar View Post
    My outfit of the moment =] Been contemplating a phoenix inspired outfit for a while, not too sure how well it works but it certainly looks good with the steed of the jester

That is lovely!
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#006400]Trulie Greenfinch[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#00ff00]Minstrel[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#daa520]Seaverse [/COLOR]- [COLOR=#ffd700]Laurelin
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#4b0082]Ailys Goldenacre[/COLOR][COLOR=#ffd700] - [/COLOR][COLOR=#0000cd]Burglar [/COLOR][COLOR=#ffd700]-[/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Seaverse[/COLOR][COLOR=#ffd700] - [/COLOR][COLOR=#afeeee]Laurelin[/COLOR][/SIZE]

My Lore-Master:

The chest piece is the medium ToO instance set obtained with seals/medallions. I wear a black singed clock with it, yellow quality isenguard boots dyed black. The gloves are a purple quality drop often found on the AH.
    Dum spiro, spero - Cicero

Hullo!
    I made a new outfit for my elf Merilineth today! She usually wears fluffy robes and fancy dresses but those are not very good to wander around the forest with as branches, dirt and who knows what tend to get stuck in the long skirts. Since Merilineth really enjoy to walk in the woods I had to give her something proper to wear while doing so.

Now she can stroll around in the forest without having to worry about ruin her dresses and pretty robes and she still look quite fancy I would say!

Notice the little leaf on the side of the chest-piece, its a adorable detail. ^_^

Last edited by Rosline; Jun 04 2012 at 01:41 PM.
    [url]http://fluffandstufflotro.wordpress.com/[/url] <-- my lotro-outfit-blog! ^_^

Rosline Tinytoe -Neillia Fiddlefoot - Azurilie Fuzzyfoot - Dalea Jumpytoes

Quote Originally Posted by Rosline View Post
    Very chique! You make wonderful outfits Rosline, I love them!
    COSMETIC LOTRO

a blog about Middle-earth outfits

As always, I am in awe of so many of these outfits. I wish I could see what you guys see, I can never manage to match things unless they come as a set.

what amazing outfit have appeared here in the last days! i love them!

my 50 cents for today is dwarven brawler's outfit and a story of poor Khamrad's bad day:

(for information about the pieces, emotes and more screenshots click here)
    [color=#BF4000][b]Freyjuska lvl 75 HUN[/b][/color]...and many alts on Snowbourn
    [color=#BF4000][b][url=http://lotrofashion.blogspot.com/]Lotro Fashion[/url] - my blog about Lotro outfits - [url=twitter.com/LOTROFashion]follow me![/url][/b][/color]

With the pre order of Riders of Rohan now available, I decided to purchase it today. There is an envelope you get that starts a quest chain involving that new horse in Combe. Anyway, once you complete one of the quests, you get a deed called Horsing Around. If you complete it you get this goofy yet cool cloak. Since I don't have it myself yet, I put together an outfit that came to mind with this cloak.

The pieces are:
    Cloak of the Equine (dyed crimson)
    Hauberk of the Helmingas (default)
    Gloves of the Westfold (default)
    Lesser Cry of the West Shoulder Guards (dyed crimson)
    Fine Grey Company Boots (dyed crimson)

Eodread, Earendel, Lindrial, Isilmacil - Horizon
    Thattickles

I threw this together. The shoulders kind of bother me.

I did a little mixing and matching with the new RoR pre-order cosmetics for my Warden character who is a native of Rohan. I think I'm happy with the results.

head: Faerchar (heavy armor quest reward from the epic in Angmar) dyed olive
    chest: Ceremonial Spear-Shaker's Jacket (cosmetic Helegrod Warden armor) dyed white
    legs: Ceremonial Spear-Shaker's Leggings ((cosmetic Helegrod Warden armor)) dyed olive
    feet: Boots of the Eastemnet (RoR Legendary pre-order) default
    shoulders: Shoulders of the Eastemnet (RoR Legendary pre-order) default
    hands: Gloves of the Westfold (RoI pre-order) default
    back: Worn Cloak of the Ranger (RoI epic quest reward) dyed olive

head: Helm of the Eastemnet (RoR Legendary pre-order) default
    chest: Hauberk of the Eastemnet (RoR Legendary pre-order) default
    feet: Boots of the Eorlingas (RoI pre-order) default
    shoulders: Mantle of the Silken Tongue (Great River? quest reward) dyed olive
    back: Mantle of Hwatness [or, perhaps, Hawtness?] (RoR Legendary pre-order) default

Quote Originally Posted by Fionnuala View Post
    I know I asked this before, but I don't have Faerchar anymore and would really like a replacement for an outfit I'm putting together, so does anyone know of any other helms with the same appearance?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001dc7c9/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Fionnuala View Post
    I did a little mixing and matching with the new RoR pre-order cosmetics for my Warden character who is a native of Rohan. I think I'm happy with the results.

chest: Ceremonial Spear-Shaker's Jacket (cosmetic Helegrod Warden armor) dyed white
    legs: Ceremonial Spear-Shaker's Leggings ((cosmetic Helegrod Warden armor)) dyed olive
    feet: Boots of the Eastemnet (RoR Legendary pre-order) default
    shoulders: Shoulders of the Eastemnet (RoR Legendary pre-order) default
    back: Worn Cloak of the Ranger (RoI epic quest reward) dyed olive

head: Helm of the Eastemnet (RoR Legendary pre-order) default
    chest: Hauberk of the Eastemnet (RoR Legendary pre-order) default
    feet: Boots of the Eorlingas (RoI pre-order) default
    shoulders: Mantle of the Silken Tongue (Great River? quest reward) dyed olive
    back: Mantle of Hwatness [or, perhaps, Hawtness?] (RoR Legendary pre-order) default
    She looks very heroic!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000002ea3ec/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I know I asked this before, but I don't have Faerchar anymore and would really like a replacement for an outfit I'm putting together, so does anyone know of any other helms with the same appearance?
    Best you can do is check the Auction House regularly for helmets lvl 40-55, either heavy or medium. It may appear as world drop with names like "of might" or "of fate", or some such name.
    COSMETIC LOTRO

a blog about Middle-earth outfits

today's outfit is suited for female elven guardian, which is not very usual combination. I tried to make the outfit feminine and protective at the same time, but still fitting elven figure.

(for information about the pieces and emotes, click here)
    [color=#BF4000][b][url=http://lotrofashion.blogspot.com/]Lotro Fashion[/url] - my blog about Lotro outfits - [url=twitter.com/LOTROFashion]follow me![/url][/b][/color]

First attempt at an outfit to match the new Steam Horse. Kinda a work in progress, very open to suggestion. Modelled by Telarin, my Lore-Master. (sorry about the basic screens, was in a hurry)

Quote Originally Posted by andys90 View Post
    First attempt at an outfit to match the new Steam Horse. Kinda a work in progress, very open to suggestion. Modelled by Telarin, my Lore-Master. (sorry about the basic screens, was in a hurry)

I think this goes nicely; the horse has a colour scheme which is pretty hard to match, but awesome if you get it right.

Wink Re: Show us your favorite cosmetic outfit

I was inspired by a chest piece of one of the vendors in Lone Lands to create this outfit. Can you guess the hero theme? The only thing that is missing is the winged circlet, but I'm only lvl 32 so it's a bit before I acquire that item. I'll have to figure out how to take better resolution screenies later... because these aren't that good compared to the rest of the fashionistas on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Best you can do is check the Auction House regularly for helmets lvl 40-55, either heavy or medium. It may appear as world drop with names like "of might" or "of fate", or some such name.
    Thought that might be the case... a pity. But, props to you for specifying the level range to look for!

Quote Originally Posted by Kire_the_Viking View Post
    I was inspired by a chest piece of one of the vendors in Lone Lands to create this outfit. Can you guess the hero theme? The only thing that is missing is the winged circlet, but I'm only lvl 32 so it's a bit before I acquire that item.
    You need a helm my good sir. Not a circlet. And that thing hanging at your belt is no Mjolnir.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001dc7c9/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Inspired by other's use of the Fireworks Faceplate I decided to give it a go myself.

I think I have a Dark Death Champ thing going here...

My Elf Champion Tarina:

My Dwarf Champion Grihmli:

Today is a good day for Pie.

Do not meddle in the affairs of Burglars, for they are subtle and quick to shank you.

I'm a little late on this but I believe that the Teal helm that Heavies can barter from their class trainer for moria medals (the one that isnt part of a set, not the one you need the coin from VM for) shares the same appearance.

EDIT: I logged in and checked, it's definitely there for Guardians. It's called Rianhar and takes 15 Moria Medals.
    Last edited by andys90; Jun 11 2012 at 06:00 AM.

You need a helm my good sir. Not a circlet. And that thing hanging at your belt is no Mjolnir.
    Mjolnir would hurl bolts of lighting... but that would make me a RK/Guard hybrid. Fun but OP. Any suggestions on the helm?

Just as a heads up, I started a thread over in the Riders of Rohan discussion forum on the cosmetics of Rohan that show up in the promo screenies.

"Life is 10% what you make it, and 90% how you take it." - Irving Berlin
    MirkwoodIsengardLOTRO-Wiki

of course, I had to pre-order the Riders of Rohan as it includes cosmetics. unfortunately, these cannot be dyed, which is a huge pity and I have a strong urge to rant about limiting pre-order cosmetics for no reason, but I'll rather skip it and offer just screenshot of my sexy hobbit lad

(for information about the pieces, mount and emotes, and new screenshots click here)

Quote Originally Posted by andys90 View Post
    I'm a little late on this but I believe that the Teal helm that Heavies can barter from their class trainer for moria medals (the one that isnt part of a set, not the one you need the coin from VM for) shares the same appearance.

EDIT: I logged in and checked, it's definitely there for Guardians. It's called Rianhar and takes 15 Moria Medals.
    No, you're not too late! Quote Samwise Gamgee: "Lor bless you, sir!".

+rep to you for the find and the effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Kire_the_Viking View Post
    Mjolnir would hurl bolts of lighting... but that would make me a RK/Guard hybrid. Fun but OP. Any suggestions on the helm?
    Afraid as far as winged helms go I haven't seen any ingame that resemble Thor's, comic version or movie version. If the worst comes to the worst, maybe the Champion OD set helm? Though my kinnie hilariously calls it the "Bird Man" helm...

Page 118 of 194 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 128 168 ... LastLast