We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 104 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 114 154 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 4454

Re: Show us your favorite cosmetic outfit

my submission into Formal Extravagance category of the Fashion Week's screenshot contest. not the most original outfit, perhaps only in colour, but my elf Sidgrid felt Extravagant in Starlight wearing it

(for information about the pieces, click here)

Quote Originally Posted by GB-Esty View Post
    Men

No hobbits - can't stand 'em :P
    Very nicely done. I'll almost forgive the nasty hobbit comment!
    [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/elendilmir/duvi/"]Duvi[/URL]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208000000038e43/01000/signature.png]Duvi[/charsig]
    [B][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Vastin[/COLOR][/B]: [I]"But whenever we take feedback on most game systems, such as character builds, economics, or [/I]especially[i] anything to do with PvP, then we are forced to read very carefully between the lines of any and all player feedback, as it is all inevitably skewed by self-investment, self-interest, and a deeply subjective viewpoint that increases in direct proportion to how long or successfully a player has occupied a particular role."[/I]

Happy Mardi Gras everyone!

Head: Golden Cave-claw Mask- purple
    Chest: Exquisite Short-sleeved Dress- purple
    Shoulders: Elven Leather Shoulder Pads of Might- dark green
    Back: Treasure Hunter's Rucksack- turquoise

AW: Re: Show us your favorite cosmetic outfit

Quote Originally Posted by Evusik View Post
    I'm in love with this outfit oh my god. I need those shoulders!

I love the Rohan cosmetics that came with the RoI pre-order, and they fit my Rohirrim Warden perfectly, but I didn't want to look exactly like everyone else wearing them, so I made a couple key changes...

Etaoin is wearing the Westfold cloak, hauberk and boots, the Eorlingas shoulders and gloves, and the helm Faerchar dyed olive. (Faerchar is a quest reward from the Angmar epic, I think. But I forget which book.)
    [URL="https://sarahmccabemythopoet.wordpress.com/"][COLOR=#b22222]Falling Toward Mythopoesis[/COLOR][/URL][COLOR=#ffd700]~[/COLOR] My personal blog.

[URL="https://lotromusic.wordpress.com/"][COLOR=#008080]LOTRO Music[/COLOR][/URL][COLOR=#ffd700]~[/COLOR] ABCs, guides and resources for the compleat LOTRO musician.

For a while now i have try'd to recreate the assassins creed characters, and iam finnaly happy with it as it is.
    Hope others may share the fun i have from this outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by Taublume View Post
    I'm in love with this outfit oh my god. I need those shoulders!
    yay, i'm happy you like the outfit! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Altaril View Post
    For a while now i have try'd to recreate the assassins creed characters, and iam finnaly happy with it as it is.
    Hope others may share the fun i have from this outfit.
    this is amazing!!! i've done assassin's creed outfit myself a long time ago, but it relies heavily on the heavy hauberk which is hard to obtain if you've outleveled dunland quests. yours is unbelievably close to altair and easy to build! ./bow

this is my altair:

(click the image for pieces)

Apparently, the spear-shakers armor set for the warden is one of my favorite cosmetic sets, since I have three characters wearing parts and combinations of it.

First, there's Gingerlily, the warden, in the full set, colored burgundy + the woodcutter's backpack:

Then Milkthistle, the little hunter who decided to replace the backpack with a fancy quiver, don a jaunty bounder's cap (with TWO feathers), and slip on the delightful campaigners armor shoulders. I have these in my wardrobe in pretty much every color.

But it's not just for hobbits - Constancy the tanking LM (heh heh heh) wears it with some dunland light armor pants and shoulders that I can't remember at the moment, as well as the gloves of the Eorlingas.

Now that they've fixed how the texture maps onto dwarves, I'd better figure out an outfit with the armor for one of my dwarf brothers. It used to look exceedingly, disturbingly awful on dwarves, so I was totally stoked to see it fixed!
    Mila Bramblefoot, the [I]Awesome[/I] - Guardian of Windfola

Quote Originally Posted by merethien View Post
    First, there's Gingerlily, the warden, in the full set, colored burgundy + the woodcutter's backpack:
    Completely, totally adorable character! I'm jealous of the LM outfit, too. I think that chest piece looks better with that skirt/leggings than the Dunland chests do.
    Narlinde, level 100 Minstrel, Rank 11, Member of Trucido ~ Windfola

10. Re: Show us your favorite cosmetic outfit

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-If0kbJENolI/Tt1v9MJRyoI/AAAAAAAACCQ/pyEfxCxr2Xc/s800/Self%2520Portrait.png[/img]

Currently running [url=https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?519277-The-Spirit-Gauntlet-A-Pictorial-Journal-%28Image-Intensive!][I][color=gold]The Spirit Gauntlet[/color][/I][/url], during which no fate is unimaginable...

[url=https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?549928-Legendary-Items-Tips-Tricks-and-a-Guide-to-the-Grind[I][color=gold][i]'Legendary' Items - Tips, Tricks, and a Guide to the 'Grind'[/color][/I][/url] - a Legendary Items guide! (And a [url=https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?572652-Imbued-Legendary-Items-Tips-Tricks-and-a-Guide-to-the-Grind[I][color=gold][i]new Imbuing guide![/color][/I][/url] and [url=https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?574560-Essences-and-How-to-Make-the-Most-of-Them[i][color=gold][i]Essence guide!)[/color][/I][/url]

[url=https://kaleighstarshine.wordpress.com/][color=gold]The Life and Times of Kaleigh Starshine[/color][/url]: Curing insomnia, one reader at a time, and a proud resident of [url=https://thecottageofpenandplay.wordpress.com/][color=gold]The Cottage of Pen and Play[/color][/url]

My Hunter outfit, it's kind of robin hoodish. It's simple but I really like it. No matter how many other outfits I try or use, this one is still my favorite. It just works, I've been using it since level 1.

Last edited by Chamelleon; Feb 23 2012 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkrist View Post

I must say Valkrist it has been a pleasure looking at your outfits in this thread. You really do have a good eye and a great sense of originality.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamelleon View Post
    My Hunter outfit, it's kind of robin hoodish. It's simple but I really like it. No matter how many other outfits I try or use, this one is still my favorite. It just works, I've been using it since level 1.

Gotta agree with you, the hunter starter outfit is really nice and well worth keeping.
    Silverlode refugee

So, this is my new outfit inspired by Lord Glorfindel. He's one of my favourite characters from "Silmarillion" and an example of the fearless and wise person, ready to give his life for the sakes of his people. As we know, for his courage while defending Gondolin and facing Balrog he was blessed by Eru Iluvatar with second life. This one outfit presents Glorfindel as a Lord of the House of the Golden Tree, standing at the Gondolin's bridge, ready to face Balrog (First Age of Arda):

I was sooo excited when I stumbled upon this chest armor! Lord Glorfindel now bears his symbol of the Golden Tree in the battle )))

This is not the first outfit, inspired by this great hero, I've posted another one recently:

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...outfit/page170

This one presents Glorfindel the Reborn,counsellor of Elrond, Third Age of Arda.

P.S. Sorry for my English, not a native speaker.
    Last edited by Thoargile; Feb 24 2012 at 10:32 AM.

congratulations to all the announced winners .. and to everyone who takes the time to put such great outfits together! You ALL are winners in my book!

Congratulations to the winners of the Fashion Contest!
    I've posted my own entries to my blog and as encouraged by Celestrata, post them here as well, though a bit reluctantly, because these feeble attempts stand in no comparison to some of the outfits I have seen in this thread!

You can click on the pictures to see the entire screenshots.

Professionally minded:

Formal Extravagance:

Find my Lotro outfits @ www.cosmeticlotro.wordpress.com

Fashion in Motion:

congratulations to the Fashion Week screenshot contest winners! I loved all the outfits I've seen in TOP 10 and in this thread, you guys are awesome! I've posted my personal opinion on the finalists, because I didn't wanna on comment on them before the results were announced. I enjoyed seeing so many great outfit very much and wanna thank Turbine for organizing this event!

this is my 3rd and last of the new entries I've created for the contest. certainly not original, but a good candidate for my LM's signature outfit.

(for information about the pieces, click here)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    I love this picture! Mind you, I am quite partial to hobbit girls, but she's adorable and the colors are awesome.
    Mila Bramblefoot, the [I]Awesome[/I] - Guardian of Windfola

Professionally minded:
    What outfit is this?

Congratulations to the winners and other finalists, all wonderful, and our bloggers as ever lead the way with wonderful composition and colours of both scene and outfit.

I have a lot more work to do for next year

Quote Originally Posted by Tzviden View Post
    What outfit is this?
    - Armour of the Seven Stars, sea blue dye (Annuminas Classic Barter, light or cosmetic)
    - Boots of the Golden Wood, sea blue dye (crafted T6 medium)
    - Fingerless Gloves, sienna dye (Yule Festival Reward)
    - Circlet of the Seven Stars, sea blue dye (Annuminas Classic Barter, light or cosmetic)

This thread is already ridiculously unwieldy, but oh well~!

Entered to Fashion in Motion:

Not entered but part of the slush pile:

(Too small)

(I wanted to enter this one, but the front hooves were too cut off...)

Professionally minded:
    Your hobbit girl is absolutely cute - also, very nice composition of outfit and landscape.

P.S. But shoes on a hobbit?! Is she a Stoor?
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/krimskrams/Lord%20of%20the%20Rings%20Online/sig-lotro.jpg[/IMG]

[B][COLOR="#FF8C00"]New Order, maggots: Eat more carrots! The Dark Lord isn't pleased that none of you can see further than the end of your sword.[/COLOR][/B]

Quote Originally Posted by West-northwestook View Post
    P.S. But shoes on a hobbit?! Is she a Stoor?
    No, she's not a Stoor, but she needed special underwater fishing bootses!!

Page 104 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 114 154 ... LastLast