We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 102 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 112 152 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 4609

Re: Show us your favorite cosmetic outfit

The tower of power

The plated pirate

Just for Yodels

Quote Originally Posted by Valkrist View Post
    What shoulders/head piece did you use here?
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320200000047e669/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/center]

[center][color=red][i][b]Some day, someone will best me. But it won't be today, and it won't be you.[/b][/i][/color][/center]

Ashannae(LM85 Taylor) Laureanna(Hunter85/Sch) Annaelen(Mins/78/cook) Moranae(Mins/76/WS)

Red suit and rare outfit with boots - Usually Moranae dont wear shoes

Last edited by Marguerita; Feb 16 2012 at 07:49 PM.
    Ashannae(LM85 Taylor) Laureanna(Hunter85/Sch) Annaelen(Mins/78/cook) Moranae(Mins/76/WS)

And wearing some boots again ....

and a last one following

Well as you see some of the look are using one and unique piece (chest) and only accessories and color gives a different look.

Well, here are my three entries for the screenshot contest! First two are for the "Fashion in Motion" category, and the third is for the "Professionally Minded" category (lore-master class).

[CENTER][IMG]https://38.media.tumblr.com/8df4702b1eb8d9fca2e36f6299dc57c3/tumblr_neulgaA6tY1rcf8xho1_400.jpg[/IMG]
    Scield Scefing | Sagewort | Ellenn Fremedon | Sep Dogwood[/CENTER]

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a000000262fa2/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

404 - Burglar not found

Alright, time to post my fashion week stuff as well. These aren't the exact images I submitted, but the outfits and screenshots are the ones I used.

(post continued...)

And this one, which I didn't submit, but I just really like the way this series of screenshots look :P
    Last edited by Cithryth; Feb 16 2012 at 10:48 PM.

I keep going back and forth on this outfit on my Captain here. Sometimes I really like this outfit and sometimes I really want to change it. But! I submitted it for the screenshot contest, so I must actually like the outfit, right? These are not the shots I submitted, but she's wearing the same outfit, so yeah...

Narlinde, level 100 Minstrel, Rank 11, Member of Trucido ~ Windfola

14. Re: Show us your favorite cosmetic outfit

Thank you to all who had such nice things to say about my renderings! There are so many lovely outfits and renderings that have been posted here! I have been away for a bit, so sorry for the delay in answering questions

Quote Originally Posted by Leira View Post
    What outfit is this? It looks familiar but I can't think of the name...
    It is not an actual one-piece outfit but a matching of different pieces with the thought to create a jumper in mind:

The top, skirt, and boots are all given as rewards from numerous quests in Dunland, and I believe that is the only way to acquire them. The top I have is called "Disused Robe of the Dunland Soothsayer", the skirt "Threadbare Leggings of the Dunland Healer", and the boots "Disused Boots of the Dunland Soothsayer".

The scarf is the Yule Scarf from the Yule Festival
    The gloves are the Extravagant Festival Gloves, also from the Yule Festival.

Quote Originally Posted by redgold9 View Post
    What shoulders are these?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kemendin View Post
    Those are the Shoulders of the Wandering Bard, from the minstrel barterer in Glan Vraig. Hooray for moors cosmetics!
    Master Kemendin speaks the truth, and a second hooray for the fashion of the Ettenmoors from me!

Quote Originally Posted by Evusik View Post
    wow, i made exactly the same outfit (just with different shoulders) on the day you posted it! telepathy works for long distance - i love this look and your character is gorgeous in it!
    Thank you, Evusik! Telepathy is very powerful, indeed. And I have to say how impressed I am with Lotro Fashion

Quote Originally Posted by Chamelleon View Post
    What shoulders/head piece did you use here?
    These are both pieces I acquired through skirmishing, I believe. They are copies of the Minstrel armors from Moria, I think. The mantle is called "Mantle of the Beneficient". I am not sure about the circlet at the moment but will check.

Well, here are my three entries for the screenshot contest! First two are for the "Fashion in Motion" category, and the third is for the "Professionally Minded" category (lore-master class).
    These are amazing, and fit the scene of your renderings so well! Very, very impressive, indeed, Screenshotter Extraordinare

Moranae, it is so wonderful to see your renderings here, dear friend. As you know, I have been a fan of your fashion sense for the longest time.

Currently running The Spirit Gauntlet, during which no fate is unimaginable...

'Legendary' Items - Tips, Tricks, and a Guide to the 'Grind' - a Legendary Items guide! (And a new Imbuing guide! and Essence guide!)

The Life and Times of Kaleigh Starshine: Curing insomnia, one reader at a time, and a proud resident of The Cottage of Pen and Play

15. Re: Show us your favorite cosmetic outfit

Currently running The Spirit Gauntlet, during which no fate is unimaginable...

'Legendary' Items - Tips, Tricks, and a Guide to the 'Grind' - a Legendary Items guide! (And a new Imbuing guide! and Essence guide!)

The Life and Times of Kaleigh Starshine: Curing insomnia, one reader at a time, and a proud resident of The Cottage of Pen and Play

My latest outfit, inspired by Glorfindel, Lord of the House of the Golden Tree, The Balrog- Slayer, The Reborn.

OH WOOOOOOW I love that latest outfit! Total Warrior Princess look. Please could you tell us what the separate pieces are called and where they come from?
    Is it hard-to-get raid gear?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000001613b7/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Marguerita View Post
    i love this! what is the robe please?

amazing mount match!

Quote Originally Posted by Cithryth View Post
    very beautiful and gentle

Thank you, Evusik! Telepathy is very powerful, indeed. And I have to say how impressed I am with Lotro Fashion
    thank you also!
    [color=#BF4000][b]Freyjuska lvl 75 HUN[/b][/color]...and many alts on Snowbourn
    [color=#BF4000][b][url=http://lotrofashion.blogspot.com/]Lotro Fashion[/url] - my blog about Lotro outfits - [url=twitter.com/LOTROFashion]follow me![/url][/b][/color]

this is my submission into Fashion In Motion category of the screenshot contest. i won the Steed of the Rune-keeper on my baby hobbit, so i turned it into a warden's mount

(for information about the pieces and screenshot of the outfit on elf and dwarf, click here)
    [color=#BF4000][b]Freyjuska lvl 75 HUN[/b][/color]...and many alts on Snowbourn
    [color=#BF4000][b][url=http://lotrofashion.blogspot.com/]Lotro Fashion[/url] - my blog about Lotro outfits - [url=twitter.com/LOTROFashion]follow me![/url][/b][/color]

Here are two of the screenshots I've sent in for the contest - or at least cropped versions of them. Both show Ellonur, my fabulous, fashionable Runekeeper who has a deep and abiding love for all things purple and spends a good part of his days shopping for new outfits at the auction house.

This is for Professionally Minded:

And here he is all dressed up in autumn-colours for Formal Extravagance:

~ Member of the Player Council 2013 ~
    Ellonur, level 95 Rune-keeper | Arenglor, level 85 Lore-master | Fimlas, level 78 Rune-keeper | Eluivor, level 73 Minstrel

Quote Originally Posted by Evusik View Post
    i love this! what is the robe please?
    Thank you
    This is the Lore master purple robe from Ox Clan died in white, obtained with medallions and seals (yes i am minstrel but after they altered the Minstrel robe i found out this one and i love the effect)

(post continued...)

can someone tel me what shoulders these are please?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203000000000ac3/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

(post continued...)

that has to be about a perfect match for the horse

Everyone's outfits are so beautiful, I really enjoy this thread and your links to your blogs. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arianias View Post
    can someone tel me what shoulders these are please?
    I don't remember the specific name, but they are the hunter shoulders you trade for using Medallions of the North Men at Harndirion. Level 65 I think?

Burg outfit, images are stolen form my post on LotroFashion. I don't have the pics on this computer, and I'm too lazy to do the formatting. Just wish I'd had anti-aliasing on.

To see more info, go visit the LotroFashion post.
    [CENTER][color="#1188FF"](███████████████ THERE IS NO DEATH[COLOR=Grey]╠[U]▀‼▀▀▀▀!!!▀▀▀▀‼▀[/U]╣[/COLOR]THERE IS THE FORCE ██████████████)[/color][/CENTER]

Page 102 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 112 152 ... LastLast